• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving a bit of warriors

Ziotsu

Full-Time Lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I was rather obsessed with warrior cats growing up, I did a lot of roleplays and fanclans even after I stopped reading the books. I am itching to do a bit of rping, focusing on one or two fanclans.
I have a few ideas floating around in my head.

I am 21+ year old female who is currently a full time student while I run a small business. My life is pretty hectic, but I have more time to get online as my business slows down for the year. I have been writing for 10+ years, to the point where I don't fully remember when I started. I am rather rusty, however, as it has been quite some time since I last did any form of writing that's not for college essays. I am fully confident that I am able to get back to where I was at rather quickly, so there shouldn't be any worries about my quality.

◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆
Personal Requirements
• No one liners
I don't care how long it ends up being as long as I get enough to reply to. I tend to do between 1 and 3 paragraphs myself depending on the length I am given.
•18+
I am over 21 and with how many of these ideas involve some form of romance I don't feel comfortable with my partner being a minor.
•An understanding that life gets chaotic
I have a lot going on in my life. Not too much were I can't have a hobby anymore [thankfully], but enough that I won't necessarily be able to do multiple replies a day. I may only be able to reply once a week.
That being said, don't be afraid to message me and ask when I am going to reply. Don't be pushy or rude about it, but it's fine if you want to know a bit more about the timeline for my reply. If I know I will be gone for over a week, I will let you know beforehand.
•SFW
I like romance. I don't like writing NSFW stuff.
•My other limits
There may be limits that I haven't listed here, if I say I don't want to do something, please respect that.
◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆──◇──◆
Ideas
Honestly I am willing to explore other ideas, these were just ones that I came up with on the fly. They are all very basic at the moment. If you like part of an idea but not all of it, feel free to message me.

Two+ clans used to live peacefully, after a great disaster/famine/war/ext. the clans were forced to dissolve. Some became kittypets, some loners, and some refused to leave. Our characters, each from a different clan, ended up forced to stick together. They are not happy with the situation.They will have to work together to survive and keep the spirit of the clans alive. Would prefer warriors and older for this one

One of our characters was exiled from a clan, they must survive outside of their normal support structure. I will be willing to do an apprentice with an older cat, but it would strictly be without romance between those two.

I'm a sucker for drama, I think forbidden relationships are fun. I would be open to starting the characters young for some extra drama, but romance would not be included until after they become warriors (having a crush is fine). Some ideas would be...
Medicine cat x Medicine cat
Loner/rogue/ Kittypet x Clan cat (idea: Loner/Rogue queen about to become a mother and the tom that falls in love with her.)
Two cats from different clans
Leader x Medicine Cat (idea: leader had a crush on the medicine cat when they were both warrior apprentices, and has been pining since then)

If this is still open, I’ll do the forbidden relationship plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back