• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crash, Burn, Survive

Arthur frowns and crosses her arms, since the sand is all over and in her clothes. She has crossed her arms in years since her hand goes to where her muscles are gone.

Franz sat on the beach and looked out into the water. "I wonder if we could fish, like, make a raft and get some good fish."

I don't want this to die)

Don't worry :) )

Arthur shrugs. "Maybe. But if the island is this dangerous, maybe the water is also." She sighs and sniffs. "It's a beautiful place too. I wish my camera didn't break."

Franz gave a confused look, "It is water, how dangerous could it be, if we just built a raft out of wood and hopped on it we could catch some fish if we really wanted to."

Frnaz looked into the sand. "True, but really, how much harm could a jellyfish do if we're on a raft?" he chuckled as the thought of a jellyfish harming them stepped into his mind.

He let the thought sink in. "There has to be a way to get something other than coconuts out of this island, besides, if that plane crashed over this island, that same airport has to have sent out some search and rescue team." He started to get worried as if he was never going to get off the island alive, or at all.

"Hunting, I find that more dangerous than fishing, but if it means staying dry Im with it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back