• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cozy and warm and maybe a little dark 1x1 search

Faydflowright

A Wild Fay Has Appeared!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Happy Christmas everyone! I’m just chilling with a cold over the holidays and have an itching to create!

A little about me is that I’m in my early thirties, a big cat mom, an artist, a picture hoarding dragon, and love plotting with others.

I’m really looking for a mxf kind of story but I’m more about cool stories and plotting than pairings.

I’m really not into fandom 1x1s but I do like playing with fandom worlds, so if you want to create a story on an existing franchise I may have some interest.

Starting off points that I’m Craving:
  • A puppet with an unknown past is found by someone on an archeological venture. (Literally inspired by Genshin Wanderer’s background from the game :] )
  • Mary Poppins origins or spin off
Word bank:
  • Dragons, fairies, mysterious backgrounds, friendly ghosts, unique original characters, whimsical vibes, spoopy vibes, cottagecore, Disney, strange powers, galactic vibes, stars, cyberpunk, robots, androids, Romeo and Juliette loves, opposites attract, found family, enemies to lovers, cozy vibes, coffee shop, small town vibes
If any of that above seems interesting or want to chat, feel free to reach out! We can further chat on discord too.

By Disney, did you mean something inspired by their movies, or did you want an actual RP from any of them? If that were the case, does it also include the works of Pixar, by any chance?

🎄 Merry X-Mas btw 🎄

By Disney, did you mean something inspired by their movies, or did you want an actual RP from any of them? If that were the case, does it also include the works of Pixar, by any chance?

🎄 Merry X-Mas btw 🎄
Hey! Something inspired defiantly, but I’m super open to hearing pitches :)

And I totally would say Pixar would fit in there! That and Ghibli movies ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back