• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cowboy Bebop x Sailor Moon RP: Long-Term Partner Request (MxF)

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hey guys, so I've been struggling a lot lately and I have a story that this RP is based off of. But the basics, is that Sukai (aka Sailor Moon) has recently defeated the evil Prince Endo, Champion of the Dark Kingdom and has made a visit to the planet Mars; in order to understand her feelings. Only to discover she had a bounty on her head, from a handsome space cowboy Spike Spiegel and this bounty is much more than it seems. Much to Faye's annoyance! Is Sukai, a mirror image of Julia somehow? Is Vicious also after her? Will Prince Endymion be able to find himself and rescue Sukai. Or will Sukai find a home, on the Bebop ship... If you're interested in RPing this with me, please PM me. And all major sexual scenes will be faded to black, after a little making-out. So, please keep that mind. Thank you! :)
See You Space Cowboys,
Sukai...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back