cout << "Hello, World!";

Cathartic

An Absolute Defiance to the norm.
Hello everyone! I am new to RPnation, i was introduced to this forum by other users such as Swire Swire and Alteras Alteras . I love the concept of this site, and was excited when i heard about it!

A little about me:
- I am a 19 year old full time college student from Tennessee, and i am currently working towards an engineering degree.
- I took programming 1+2 in highschool, but then found out that i did not want to go down that path for my career.
- I consider my self a car enthusiast.
- I watch and enjoy much anime and some american cartoons as well.
- Favorite anime of all time - Naruto. (my childhood.)
- Current favorite Anime - Gintama.
- First Anime I can remember watching - Yugioh Gx (Or spirited away, i cant remember very well.)
- I enjoy american cartoons such as regular show and adventure time.
- Favorite music genre - Rock/Hard Rock.
- Favorite Band - Breaking Benjamin.
- Favorite Rap Artist - Tech 9ine.
- Favorite pop Artist - Lady Gaga (I dont entirely understand why i enjoy her music.)
- My Favorite games of all time - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Crash Bandicoot, Need for speed: Carbon, Burnout 2.
- Games i am currently playing - Overwatch, Fortnite.
- Games i have the most hours on - (Grand Theft Auto 5 1000+ Hrs), Terraria(300 hours).

That's about it. Looking forward to engaging with the community.

And so started a story of the single man, in a journey to fight all the other RPer in a ruthless battle. He will fight with BBcode, fantasy, science fiction, and more. Then 10 seasons later, 500 hours of yelling later, and 2 arcs of filler later, he will be so powerful his body will RP for him.....Coming this summer anime season
Lol for real hope you enjoy :) and as im sure alteras would say, please read the rules and such

I typically don’t visit these threads, but your programming pun got me xD

Anyway, welcome to the site!! We don’t have a lot in common, but I’m sure you’ll find plenty with similar interests to yours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back