• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Couple More Ideas

Kat123

Here's some ideas I've had sitting in my head for a while now. I can write up to two paragraphs and will generally try to match the length of my partner. I hope that won't be an issue for anyone. Also, if you loose interest please let me know. Here's my ideas:

1. (MxF romance) In a land under tyrannical rule, magic is illegal. Witches and wizards are brought to the arcane tower for execution. Unbeknownst to the public, their king is secretly a powerful wizard himself.
Muse A has been locked in the tower for a long time. One day, Muse A manages to escape into The Hollows, a forest rumored to be haunted and a death sentence for anyone who enters. Unfortunately, Muse A is soon killed by their captors for running away.

Muse B is The Hollowed Man, a powerful wizard who lives alone in the Hollows to avoid capture. They is believed to be a devil or an evil spirit who captures anyone who enters the Hollows despite being nothing of the sort. One day, they comes across Muse A's body and buries them out of respect. However, the next day, they find them wandering the forest, completely unscathed.

2. The world of Armonia is filled with crystals called Mousiyué. Powered by Music, these crystals pulsate with power that grants life to all around it. Ten years ago, their energy began to fade. With it, many parts of the world lost its luster and beauty. These areas are now dull, grey and lifeless. The cause of this is unknown.
Every year, capable adventures are sent on a journey to the few habitable areas left in the world to find the cause of the mousiyué's loss of power and restore it. Unfortunately, nothing has changed. Another year has passed and Muse A and Muse B have been chosen to go on this journey.

If any of these plots intrigue you please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back