• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cotton's Search for RP Partners

Cottontail

Bane of Carrots
Hello there! The name's Cotton. If you came here, you probably know what I'm searching for, but just in case you didn't get the memo, I am looking for roleplay partners. Not any specific number, mind you. I'm putting this out here with the intent on accepting as many as I can efficiently manage. Before we get into it, I live in the MST time zone, and I will soon be a full-time student at college. Despite that, I'll be doing my best to respond, but understand that I may be busy or unavailable.

All that being said, I'm specifically looking for modern and fantasy roleplays, with the latter being more preferred. While I don't have any specific plots at this time, I'm sure the two of us can quickly come up with something after conversing our interests. I play as all genders, though female tends to be a little easier for me. If you're looking for a hunky man, however, I've got you covered. With that in mind, I'm fine with romance as well, of all sexualities. However, I would prefer if romance wasn't the main focus of the roleplay, since I have many ideas outside of romance. If you're really looking for a purely romance-based RP, I can probably work with it. Just keep in mind it's not in my preferred tastes.

Good Lord this is getting text heavy, but I just have a few more things to say. I don't expect much of you, but please try for at least one paragraph per reply. I need something to work with, you understand. You don't have to be super detailed or literate, but if you are, radical. If not, I don't mind in the least, but do try your best!

If any of the previous things catch your fancy, let me know! I'm pretty new here, so you might have to wait before I can crank a PM out toward you. Thanks for checking this out!

I'd also like to give this a try, if you still think you can handle more. I probably won't be able to promise more than one post a day, but it will be a multi paragraph post, at least. :)

Oooh, I just made a post with really similar things... Like, really similar. If you're interested and not feeling too bogged with however many partners you may have, please feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back