• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom COTL Wishes Of A Bone Creature

spinecollector

silly_little_bones_clip_art.png
Introduction
Hey hey! Name's Bones, I'm generally cool with any pronouns, though my primary ones are She/He/It!

First and foremost, I must warn, I generally stray towards darker n' more mature storylines in terms of what I look for, and as such, I'm very unlikely to roleplay with someone who is a minor. This is largely because I do not want to cause undue stress to someone who is not prepared to deal with said topics! This also serves as a warning to those who perhaps just want more lighthearted stories.

Additionally, please keep in mind that I am a pretty busy individual, and I may sometimes disappear for days or weeks on end without explanation. This is often not because I am disinterested, it is only because something came up that I'm having to focus on. I may try to give warning, but my work is unpredictable. As such, I ask for patience, and I will also give you patience if you do the same!

Warnings aside!

I try to be fairly friendly, so please don't be afraid to approach or talk to me outside of roleplay, it's perfectly welcome and preferred! I have a very deep love for worldbuilding and collaborative storytelling, and will often do background world expansion on any storyline I'm doing, whether fandom or not. My absolute favorite stories tend to be centered on dystopian fantasy, often with human/mortal x inhuman pairings. I do love me some strange interactions, truly I do. Especially with religious undertones!

Additionally, I am an artist, and as such, if I'm connected to a roleplay or set of characters, I will often draw them or scenes that happen if I feel particularly inspired!

Now, with introductions aside, let's get to plots and some vague requirements!

Vague Guidelines
  • Darker-toned stories! I'd like of course to have lighter or even absolutely happy/soft scenes, such is the nature of good stories, but I do enjoy the uncomfortable, painful, or horrifying realities of the world affecting the characters.
  • Unless otherwise stated, I generally prefer F/NBxM/NB when it comes to romantic pairings! Additionally, I do prefer slow-burn and gradually building relationships, even (or especially if) one is much more interested in romance than the other!
  • I'm perfectly happy with some plot elements being strange or even generally uncomfortable from a moral standpoint, just talk to me first!
  • Please generally be literate and have the ability to drive the story! I don't mind writing style as long as these two things are met!!
  • Please also be ghosting-friendly, as I said, I'm a busy person ;; (And of course, if you leave unexpectedly, I will not at all be upset!)

If you end up wanting to roleplay with me, feel free to leave a message in this thread or in my DMs! I'm also happy to move over to Discord on request.

• Quick Information Setting: Cult Of The Lamb (game)
    Type: Fandom
    Genre/Tropes: Dark Fantasy, Acyolyte x God
    Characters: Warrior OC x Shamura
    Notes: Concepts of questionable religion and morals very welcome. I also have quite a few headcanons of how the world works, of which I'm happy to share!

The sects of the Old Faith aren't particularly known for supporting insubordination. They learned their lesson with that long ago when Narinder turned against them.

So, it came as a silent surprise to Ferox that they weren't being disposed of for their... unintended defiance. Leshy had been quite vocal and irate about how difficult it was to keep them on a leash. How irritating it was to keep them from murdering their fellow followers, such inconvenience when murder occured anyways.
    It wasn't just him either. Higher priests had grown impatient with their bullheadedness, other followers treated them with an air of prejudice. Not that Ferox blamed them.

To add further bewilderment, it was the Bishop of War of all gods that Leshy instead pawned them off to. The concept didn't surprise them, they were a warrior to begin with, but... the fact that they'd even accepted?

Ferox had to wonder what they wanted. Especially in a time when their domain was being called upon.

Ferox.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back