• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings CosmicChill's Amazing Partner Search

aaaah

One Thousand Club
Who are you?
Hello there, I'm CosmicChill (or Chill for short). I just got back from a short hiatus and I'm ready to rp again. Before we get to the nitty gritty, lets go over a few things you should know.

Few things I should know? Like what?

1. I prefer doing MxF over FxF or MxM. Also, I can play either male or female, I have no preference here.I like doubling, and we will double depending on which plot we do.​
  2. I'm a minor. Make of that as you will.
  3. I usually like to dive first into RP development, but if you wanna chat first, that is fine by me.
  4. I'm not a person that is into heavy drama or realistic rps, so don't expect those kinds of things here.
  5. Romance isn't my strong suit, but I'll still try to do it.
  6. I prefer anime/drawing face or realistic ones because I'm a weeb.
  7. I prefer doing my rps in threads, but I can do pms as well.
  8. I can type up to 2 paragraphs. Usually. I suggest you be able to do at least 1
  9. When it comes to fandom rps, I like to rp as canon characters, but I'll do ocs depending on the plot.
  10. Feel free to suggest any plots pairings, or ideas.
And now, the nitty gritty.

Finally...

BOLD = I want this role.

Supernatural Creature x Superhuman/Human
Alien x Human
Knight
x Mage
Dimension Hopper x Human
Imaginary Friend x Human
Ghost x Human
Superhuman x Human
Time Traveller x Normal Human
Time Traveller x Immortal
Superhero
x Supervillian
Superhero x Superhero/Sidekick
Scientist x Experiment
AI/Cyborg x Human
Demon
x Contracted Human

Super Smash Bros.
Legend of Zelda
Sonic The Hedgehog
Danganronpa
Metal Gear Solid
Devilman: Crybaby
Pop Team Epic
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Pokémon

Corridor
(Superhuman x Superhuman)
(This plot doesn't take place on Earth, but in a far away planet called Cantu, a planet somewhat similar to Earth, but Cantu is more futuristic. Cantu is also home to superhumans and different aliens from different planets. Cantu is split into two distinct realms: Vernin and Kors. Vernin consists of an unknown number of continents that drift high in the stratosphere of the planet, all of them connected to a massive ice formation which also serves to anchor them to the planet's surface. Kors is the real surface of Cantu, a dark post-apocalyptic wilderness with the villain of the plot as its sole living inhabitant. )

Character A and Character B are superheroes that tries to save Vernin from Val, a villianess that lives in Kors. Val wants to destroy Vernin arerecreate it in her own image. Usually, Val would create a monster from her lab, A and B would stop the monster. The formula never changed, until now. Val needs the help of A and B, a giant mech crashed into her lab and kicked her out of there. The mech also sabotaged her monster generator and it is set to explode and destroy Kors and the explosion may set the ice formation on fire. If the ice formation burns up, Cantu's rotation would hurl Vernin into outer space, undoubtedly killing everyone on it. Val wants A and B to go to Kors and destroy the generator. Is Val telling the truth or does she have a massive plan up her sleeve?

Escape from Camp Starlite
(Superhuman x Superhuman)
Character A and B join a summer camp meant for superpowered teenagers. At first, it seems like it's gonna be great. The camp counselors are kind, the activities are fun, and camp members are allowed to use their smartphones. It all seems like it's gonna be plain wholesome fun. Until A and B find out the camp counselors are in a demonic cult. The counselors try to summon a demon that could make them more powerful and stronger than any superhuman. They successfully summon the demon, but it ends up killing all of the counselors. Now, the demon roams free in this camp. A, B, and all of the other camp members use their powers and their wits to try to kill the demon before it escape the camp.

The Search
(Imaginary Friend x Imaginary Friend)
Once upon a time, there is a small imaginary plateau created by two very imaginative kids known as Starland. The children's imaginary friends, Character A and Character B, lived in Starland and they played with them all day long. But one day, they didn't play. In fact, they weren't there at all. This troubled Character A and Character B because they played with them every single weekend. They think that they were captured by something outside of Starland, so they set out on a journey to find their friends.

Save us from Decay!
(Adventurer x Adventurer)
Character A and Character B are adventurers/best friends. They are informed a kingdom called Mavin has been cursed by monster. They have nothing better to do, so they find whoever is responsible.

Smash Bros. Forever
(Super Smash Bros.)
A crowd fills near the Battlefield's stadium as Character A and Character B were about to fight. Before the battle could start, a purple fungus-like substance starts consuming the battlefield. A and B jump off before the battlefield was consumed. The substance turns into a spider-like monster and toss A and B out of the stadium. Both A and B find themselves in place far from the battlefield. They decide to put aside their differences and try to find that strange monster and defeat it while possibly meeting up with other characters.

(This can either take place within Brawl or Ultimate)

Pokéshifters
(Pokémon)
Character A wakes up in the Kalos region without any memory on how he/she got there. A walks around Lumiose City, it seems pretty normal until he sees a young trainer turn into a Ivysaur. A is stunned and thinks he's/she's hallucinating until he/she meets Character B, a trainer who can also transform into certain Pokémon. A finds out that he/she was somehow transported to a parallel universe where certain people can shapeshift into Pokémon, and it appears that A can do it too. B helps A find way back to his/her world, even if it means messing with powerful forces.

Crackfic
(Any Fandom I've Listed Above)
Ok so, this isn't really a plot. But more of an idea. An RP version of a crackfic. According to Fanlore, Crackfic implies an initial premise that is implausible, a premise that's absurdist. So, that in rp form. We can do one fandom or mix two fandoms, that's up to you.

Well that's it, if you're interested, reply and I'll pm asap. Cya.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back