• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Cortex RP is really dead or not ?

TheDarknessWrath

I know it's a stupid question, but does Cortex RP still in creation for LOTV or it is really dead like told TheBlackMage the 1st April (the joke ?), i want your advices if a uptaded one for LOTV...and by the way if some people want to play at it well i'm here, and create another maps for it :) .

TheDarknessWrath said:
I know it's a stupid question, but does Cortex RP still in creation for LOTV or it is really dead like told TheBlackMage the 1st April (the joke ?), i want your advices if a uptaded one for LOTV...and by the way if some people want to play at it well i'm here, and create another maps for it :) .
This is better asked on the Cortex community :) CortexRP • Index page

I tried but no one answered...and i ask here because maybe someone have an idea about it, and after few researchs i found a "new one", just someone who take again the work to continue it, i will see later if on another site they responded :D , thanks.

Hi, Cortex mapster here:

The website is dead pretty much, and maybe the in game channel has some in. Even the mod makers, and the engine devs have become d***s from what I've heard of some of them.

Also with regards to the "new one", what or who are they called by chance? I would like to update my maps, but with possibly a better engine. I'm currently having issues updating my maps to the expansion, so it might be since the engine is out of date.. or I've forgotten how to do it. Eitherway, hope to hear back from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back