• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern CopyCat

MrM

Master of the Realm
This is a brief outline of a role play i would like to be successful. If 6 people are interested then i should fully develop the plot/idea.

There are several spots:

6 members to start the role play

I would be the murderer.

-3 SFTF members

-SFTF leader

-2 victims/survivors

This is a murder/suspense/thriller/mystery/realistic role play

There is more advance technology than our time period but not that much

Almost like our world but with better computers, phones, etc. No flying cars, or anything science fiction.

Thanks!

Its been over 100 years since the killings of Jack the Ripper terrorize the streets of of the district of Whitechapel in London. A series of murders all according within 1888 which targeted female prostitutes. No one knew how many murders were actually committed by the estimated amount is between 4 to 11 victims. Jack the Ripper, most famous by the nickname given to the murderer in a letter created by a journalist in a effort to spread the murders internationally. With glorious success the murders spread international and even exist to this date, printed in popular culture. No one knew who jack the Ripper was, or his motive for the killings. Up to this date, regardless of over 100 years of forensic analysis, it remains a mystery. With great success Jack the Ripper was able to influence several other well known murders and killers, such as the zodiac killer and several copycats.

With new forensic methods and equipment, the world has seen a unreal peace with not even a single murder in the past 5 years. 2020 has seen a growing economy in the international community and peace within the international community. No wars, no murders, no criminals. All thanks to the SFTF (Special Forensic Task Force). A special task force created in 2014 which has dedicated its effort to stopping crimes internationally and in wealthy countries. The SFTF has allowed countries such as the united states, france, spain, england, japan, china, sweden, canada, germany and more to reach 0 crime rate for the past 5 years. The SFTF has been so successful that it now controls majority of the united states, even into the political system. Such power can be misused...

The media reports label the start of the murders are November 5th 2020, but the official SFTF reports indicate that the murders started a week before on September 30th 2020. Yet regardless, these murders have the united states and the SFTF on the edge of their seats. A month after the murders December 8th, 2020, the murders stop for a while....only to resume on christmas day. 8 victims so far, all female who were in the streets in the time being. All killed with a knife and some organs were extracted...

Could this murderer by a copycat of jack the ripper?

SpectroVector said:
I'd like to be an SFTF member? Sounds awesome.
Sounds good, go ahead and start making your character. I will make the real thread once i have enough members

AceXCrossix said:
A victim if you don't mind
Not to be rude, but victims are females. Unless your character is a female then you should chose another role

AceXCrossix said:
Yea I noticed that and I'm willing to be a female
Alright, then. Make your character. I will make the thread as soon as i get all roles filled

Name: Mariana Hart

Appearance:

30077brown%20hair%20blue%20eyesss.jpg
Bio: Maria was a wealthy English lady who happened to be part of an assault of the murders. She barely escaped alive when the person tried to kill her off. She didn't know what she had done to cause them to attempt murder and she didn't want to know.

This is what I have so far.. Just tell me if it needs any working on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back