• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Copper Cove Academy

Ravenclaw

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    You
    Copper Cove Academy
    Character signup

This email is to inform you of your admission to the Copper Cove Academy for Gifted Students.

Your pickup date, time, and location are below. Please be sharp.

June 6, 7:00 pm, public library bus stop.

Your admission is contingent upon one condition: You will speak of this arrangement to no one.

Details will be presented to you en route.

Last edited:
Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

I'm interested in the literary and linguistic genius ^.^

(Also, I gotta say. I love a lot of your RP ideas!)

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

If possible, I also wouldn't mind claiming the Math & Physics Female

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

If possible, I also wouldn't mind claiming the Math & Physics Female
Male B and female A then? I usually wait til CSes and give everyone a chance to submit a CS for any/all character(s) if the RP actually happens, but I'll definitely make a note of that :)

And thank you! Unfortunately a lot of them don't pan out (I only have one successful one atm haha) but I'm glad to know people appreciate my ideas!

I'd be interested in Female A?
Someone already expressed interest in female A, but if I do a CS you can definitely both fill one out and I'll pick the better fit :)
If you want a female C, I'm here for yah
Awesome, thank you! I'm still not exactly sure what I'm going to do/if this is going to go through, so no guarantees, but I'm really glad some people would be interested in the idea :)

Male B and female A then? I usually wait til CSes and give everyone a chance to submit a CS for any/all character(s) if the RP actually happens, but I'll definitely make a note of that :)

And thank you! Unfortunately a lot of them don't pan out (I only have one successful one atm haha) but I'm glad to know people appreciate my ideas!

Oh no! It's fine!

I really only wanted it if no one else expressed interest so this RP wouldn't die before it even began. I'm fine with having only the Male. B ^.^

Ravenclaw Ravenclaw

Heya! I'm interested in Male A!

If you want a female C, I'm here for yah

Hello! I am very interested in Female B. :3

male B sounds awesome

I made a CS which is now linked in the IC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back