• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Coolsville/Mystery Inc.

What should be the role plays name?

• Coolsville

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mystery Inc.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Little Lozy

Coolsville, just your average small town; where weird shit goes down and nobody says anything. Eyes are turned blindly to the corrupt system, to the nightly power surges, and to the mysteries begging to be solved.

Rumors of something strange going on in the woods just outside their little town begin to circulate. Just rumors of some teens looking for mischief, an old kook who's probably just looking for some attention, oh yeah and all the power surges.

In the fall of 2017*, four teenage sleuths and their Great Dane get lost in woods while in search of a mystery.

This is their story…

Hello there fam, good to have. So let's get down to business.
This is a Scooby Doo RP, but with a darker tone.
It will be rather small and intimate, however depending on how much interest it generates I may open it up a bit larger for more roles.
As of now there is just the core four,
Fred
Daphne
Velma
Shaggy
I hope to have modern and diverse takes on these characters. This will not be first come first serve, it will be an application process with a writing sample required. There will be a future deadline, however you will be allowed to apply for ALL the characters, but you will only be accepted for one.

The plan for the roleplay itself is to set it up in an “episode” format. The first two “episodes” being how the gang starts, but from there I am hoping we can come together and each player being the “director” of an episode.

(Kind of a Riverdale-esk roleplay. In that a wholesome cartoon is getting a darker revamp.)

Last edited:
Coolsville, just your average small town; where weird shit goes down and nobody says anything. Eyes are turned blindly to the corrupt system, to the nightly power surges, and to the mysteries begging to be solved.

Rumors of something strange going on in the woods just outside their little town begin to circulate. Just rumors of some teens looking for mischief, an old kook who's probably just looking for some attention, oh yeah and all the power surges.

In the fall of 2017*, four teenage sleuths and their Great Dane get lost in woods while in search of a mystery.

This is their story…

Hello there fam, good to have. So let's get down to business.
This is a Scooby Doo RP, but with a darker tone.
It will be rather small and intimate, however depending on how much interest it generates I may open it up a bit larger for more roles.
As of now there is just the core four,
Fred
Daphne
Velma
Shaggy
I hope to have modern and diverse takes on these characters. This will not be first come first serve, it will be an application process with a writing sample required. There will be a future deadline, however you will be allowed to apply for ALL the characters, but you will only be accepted for one.

The plan for the roleplay itself is to set it up in an “episode” format. The first two “episodes” being how the gang starts, but from there I am hoping we can come together and each player being the “director” of an episode.

(Kind of a Riverdale-esk roleplay. In that a wholesome cartoon is getting a darker revamp.)
Sure! Do we play as the characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back