• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Cool and good exploration

Moomba

average one punch man fan
I am searching for a partner to play a premise I'm working on. I need someone to work with and I am flexible for gender. That's it for now. I am kinda new to forum RP

here is the premise

The War is over. The Consortium is formed. For those of you who know not of The Consortium, it is the agreement between Realmanticly Aware Verses. It is made of three Divisions. The MDI, MIN and, the MSCC. Multiverse Defence Initiative, in charge of capturing Realmantics, subduing violent Verses, and supporting other Divisions. The Multiverse Intelligence Network, covering all types of intelligence and counterintelligence and, keeping The Consortium secret from Non-Realmantics. and The Multiverse Security, Cleanup and, Containment, which is in charge of containing dangerous Realmantics and patrolling the Verses.

70 years after the New Dawn, there is a breakout from SCF-1C. a group of seven Realmantics have escaped and are armed. In response to this, The Consortium has sent a joint task force to find the Realmantics and contain the damage. The JTF is onboard the M.T.S Dauntless, a large troop transport ship. We enter into our story on the arrival to SCF-1C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back