Conversation [PGZA]

SirBlazeALot said:
Right sorry. Had to handle some business in my dying RP. Speaking of which,
@PlaguedWithInsanity move in with vanellope and wally asap in disney if you still wanna do it. If you don't I'm not trippin bebe
Alright. I have a lot of homework tonight, but I'll see what I can do. Plus, characters also need to be finished of mine.

And there's water polo.

I'm really tied up with irl stuff, but i promise i will try my hardest.

No. He's gonna start getting upset, theeen run away. MewMew will return b4 that if you wish. Or she can return after Marth bolts off. Your choice.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
No. He's gonna start getting upset, theeen run away. MewMew will return b4 that if you wish. Or she can return after Marth bolts off. Your choice.
What's he gonna get upset about? Have lilly come after

dunno. maybe he wants to look at someone's sword and is told no? and kk she shall come after

Marth could tots be that little kid that knows everything about one thing and a dumbass about everything else xD

GoldenCharizard4 said:
dunno. maybe he wants to look at someone's sword and is told no? and kk she shall come after
Marth could tots be that little kid that knows everything about one thing and a dumbass about everything else xD
Kids are dumbasses about everything

That's not true!

I know a few kids that are younger then me who waaay more about, persay, music or skateboarding. It's creepy but they outwit me in the categories when they are 3 years younger then me.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
That's not true!
I know a few kids that are younger then me who waaay more about, persay, music or skateboarding. It's creepy but they outwit me in the categories when they are 3 years younger then me.
How old are you and how old are they

14. 15 later in the year.

for my age if I really wanted to be I could be in 11th grade instead of 9th. I have taken 11th grader's old tests with 80's or higher. I did it for fun

I have yet to meet a kid that outwits me.

Teenagers, sure. Other adults? Sure. But kids? No... they have interesting minds but I agree with SirBlazeALot's comment that they're mostly dumbasses.

RubyRose said:
I have yet to meet a kid that outwits me.
Teenagers, sure. Other adults? Sure. But kids? No... they have interesting minds but I agree with SirBlazeALot's comment that they're mostly dumbasses.
It really depends. I'm 16, and I agree with you two for the most part, but there are rare exceptions. They usually are Tweens at youngest from what I've noticed though.

I don't classify tweens as kids I suppose, though.

I think kid and I think above toddler but below tween... like 5-10 ish. I will agree there are some crazily rare exceptions... sort of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back