Conversation [PGZA]

I mean, it isn't that bad to have a general direction to where things are going. But sometimes when I see a plot map, I kind of feel like "how much time do I really have before that time in the plot road comes up" . But it isn't really a big issue. It can have its benefits too kind of like Lotusy was pointing out about how it gives goal points. Something to look forward too. But in a way I don't like knowing everything that is about to happen you know? But personally the plot map hasn't really affected how i am handling my own characters.

I was planning on Luna being back at the theater but I just haven't figured out something they could be doing. Who all is back at the theater anyways besides Chewie and Lilly? I just wanted to know when I make a post for her who is around lol. 

I assume Micky isn't going to return for a lil bit, so everyone's searches will be fruitless XD 

Gabe, Daniel & Vanessa, Elliot... Dan's not active in this rp atm but Barry too I'll bet. That should be it, yeh. 

I'm not really sure what to do XD I would be up for rapid fires and waiting this invasion out, but honestly not gonna lie, half of the BSG gang is on the search for Mikey. So I feel like if an invasion were to occur, most would be occupied. I don't know though. I could roll both ways here. Sorry I'm indecisive on this one. 

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi  @SirBlazeALot  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really sure what to do XD I would be up for rapid fires and waiting this invasion out, but honestly not gonna lie, half of the BSG gang is on the search for Mikey. So I feel like if an invasion were to occur, most would be occupied. I don't know though. I could roll both ways here. Sorry I'm indecisive on this one. 

@RubyRose @Maki  @theglassangel  @SpookySableye  @Lotusy  @Danoram @Corgi  @SirBlazeALot  

XD yeah that was definitely something I didn't anticipate happening. Like I real life thought the battle would have started by now and Mikey's disappearance would be an afterthought. So I'm interested in seeing where "searching for Mikey in the middle of an invasion" goes. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back