Congrats! @Atom, @Ghost,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!!! I hope your future is full of happiness and your love for each other never dies. My advice to you is show each other your love every chance you get and never be afraid to constantly say I love you.

SH*T! I've just dropped my nutella.

And also WAHT?!

Don't take me wrong, I'm really proud of you two, it just doens't happen very often, that two people I (barely) know gets married. I've always though goats is going to marry @Pine (no offense atom). Anyway, I wish you the best.

Now go get married for real and start paying those taxes...You damn kids.

love you though (<3)

WaffleDog said:
SH*T! I've just dropped my nutella.
And also WAHT?!

Don't take me wrong, I'm really proud of you two, it just doens't happen very often, that two people I (barely) know gets married. I've always though goats is going to marry @Pine (no offense atom). Anyway, I wish you the best.

Now go get married for real and start paying those taxes...You damn kids.

love you though (<3)
Who knows? Maybe if polygamy becomes legal before atom dies.

Zoltan said:
Congrats! How did you two meet? @Atom @Ghost
It was a dark and stormy night, and Atom's car had just broken down outside this supposed haunted house. Ghost, who was a ghost, because his name is ghost, you dummy, took pity on Atom, and let him stay the night.

Wacky and zany romcom bullshit, like singing songs together while apart, and accidentally bumping into each other (despite the fact that ghost is a ghost), occur, and love soon blossomed.

Just like one of your bullshit romance novels.

simj22 said:
It was a dark and stormy night, and Atom's car had just broken down outside this supposed haunted house. Ghost, who was a ghost, because his name is ghost, you dummy, took pity on Atom, and let him stay the night.
Wacky and zany romcom bullshit, like singing songs together while apart, and accidentally bumping into each other (despite the fact that ghost is a ghost), occur, and love soon blossomed.

Just like one of your bullshit romance novels.
I tried to carry toast in my mouth once, but it just feel right through me! How embarrassing!

I s2g I don't even know who believes this and who doesn't any more.

Because it's true. I even got an invitation card to their wedding. I'd post it but for some reason, it says the image can't be uploaded.

idk sim who tf wouldnt believe my absolute total 100% love for atomo and our vows to exchange guns and fight for america

if anyoen doubts our love i will ban them

from the fantasy section

: |

do you want to fight me lexi

Lexielai said:
DISBELIEVER

DISBELIEVER!!!

PURGE THE DOUBTFUL AND THE UNBELIEVING IN THE HOLY MATRIMONY OF GHOST AND ATOM! SPEAK YE NOW FOR TWILL BE THE LAST WORDS YE WILL SPEAK! YE WILL FOREVER HOLD THY SILENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back