I didn't want to go swimming anyway, baka!
If you're here, you've already successfully registered to use RpNation. So, where do you go from here? There is just so much!
The most important things to read first is everything within the Handbook. The Handbook contains important threads that all members should make themselves familiar with to help them avoid breaking any of the site's rules. Within the Handbook you will find;
- Community Guidelines
- This thread contains the site's rules/policies.
- Recruiting Rules
- These are additional site policies on recruitment, basically what players should not do when recruiting players for their roleplays.
- Roleplay Rights
- Information regarding your right as a member of the site, as a GM of a roleplay, and as a player in a roleplay.
- This is where you can find answers to frequently asked questions.[/url]
- Official RpN Staff List
- Contains the official Staff list as well as explains what Staff do.
The 1 Post & Avatar Requirement
In order for users to access other features of the site, they are required to have at least one post, an avatar, and be at least 15 mins old.
Until new members meet those requirements they will be unable to:
- Start a PM (aka Conversations) with other members. They will still be able to receive and reply to PMs.
- Set a signature for their account.
- Make a profile post on their profile or the profiles of other users.
The best way to start meeting the requirements and getting your first post is to introduce yourself in the Introductions thread. Please remember that the introductions thread is for introducing yourself, not for recruiting for a roleplay. If you need some ideas on what to include in your introduction to the community, you can mention:
- Your experience with roleplay and how long you have been roleplaying.
- What interests you have within roleplay, such as genre or settings.
- What interests you have outside of roleplay; such as a hobby.
- Why you decided to join RpNation.
- Write about your pet (if you have one).
- Or for something silly, two truths and a lie.
Are you new to roleplaying or forums?
If this is your first time roleplaying (or you consider yourself fairly new) or are unfamiliar with forums, we have an Introduction to RpNation, Forums, and Roleplaying. It goes over the basics for the forums and also has a comprehensive glossary and abbreviation guide to help you translate commonly used roleplay slang.
Last edited by a moderator: