• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Completely original Fantasy RP

Obsidianserpent

Hello! I love to create concept art and decided to finally put it to use by creating a fantasy universe to RP in. I'm looking for 2-3 literate and committed RPers. The RP uses a very rudimentary dice system. It's intended to provide an element of randomness to the plot and give skills and items significance. Regardless, it isn't difficult to pick up at all.

The story begins with the majority of the Wardens, leaders of the Nikar and guardians of a nature temple known as Gul-natha, having fallen into a dark and unbreakable slumber. Unable to protect their treasured temple, it has been invaded by an unknown demonic force. Since the invasion, the beasts of the wilderness have become rabid and overgrown, slaughtering hundreds of Nikarian villagers. Desperate for help, the remaining Wardens have sought the assistance of the Ranger Cynbel, who has assembled combatants from a number of skilled orders throughout the continent of Bastion, to investigate these strange disturbances (our characters).

The available classes are the Blade, the Magus and the Warden. Blades are weapon masters, Magus cast deadly sorcery, and Wardens charm creatures and excel in the use of bows and crossbows. I have a good portion of the plot planned out, and I have plenty of twists and turns in store for players.

This is a detailed RP with a detailed world. I put a lot of work into my RPs, and thus am only looking for players who are literate, use proper spelling and grammar, and post well thought out content. I only require that players post once a week; I'd rather have quality over quantity.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what, I'd totally be up for joining this. If you want quality, I can assure you that I spend about two-three hours planning out my words for characters to say.

Question: Is this going to be a "GM who is also a player" and everyone else is a player, or is this going to be a "GM" and everyone else is a player?

Sweet! I have one other player who's committed. I would be the DM and I'd have a character. However, bosses target players according to dice rolls, so my character won't be receiving any special treatment :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back