• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Company Prank War!

Dream Killer

Killer of Dreams
Who's seen The Office? Everyone has!! This, sadly, is not a Office Reboot. No, this is completely different. How do you feel about pranks? Fun? Good. This Roleplay is about a prank war between rivaling companies, both producing the same product, boxes. Boxes are boring to you? Good. This Roleplay isn't about boxes, this roleplay is about a prank war. It's a perfect contrast, that may even bring a few neat twists to the plot. So, are you a teen, that craves the thrill of office life, pranks and drama included? This is the RP for you. Once we get enough people, either me, or @ThePumpkinQueen @Bea @ElectraHeart

Last edited by a moderator:
@Boe were starting a group RP and I thought you might be interested. What do you think of the idea?

QueenOfDisaster said:
It seems pretty interesting, how detailed is it going to be though?
Hm. Well, I'm not really too sure... That's kinda what we need help with xD Along with, like, everything else.

Boe said:
Hm. Well, I'm not really too sure... That's kinda what we need help with xD Along with, like, everything else.
Well, personally, I really see this as a casual role-play or at the most detailed. It depends on how much you would normally type. For me when I do rps, I usually do them detailed... Because I tend to type a lot. Unless writers block occurs.

I'll tag a few people, this seems like a playful rp ^^

QueenOfDisaster said:
Well, personally, I really see this as a casual role-play or at the most detailed. It depends on how much you would normally type. For me when I do rps, I usually do them detailed... Because I tend to type a lot. Unless writers block occurs.
I'll tag a few people, this seems like a playful rp ^^
Right. I normally do a paragraph or two, maybe more if I can get a really good idea, maybe less if it's speech based.

Boe said:
Okay!! You mind tagging some of your buddies that might me interested?
Well, Me and my buddies are quite more focused towards the more detailed and gritty RPs.

But generally, I think this RP is more suitable as a detailed or casual RP. Simple just doesn't fit its thing, plus casual/detailed are more apt to get hits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back