• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy -çømmünîty- øøç thrėād

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• full

Deep within the forest that surrounds the industrial city of Elektrix lies a tribe called the community. Well, tribe isn't the best word to describe them. Sure they are a group of people but originally they were a group of 4 children who ran away from their families due to many different reasons. Eventually more and more children found the community and they made them prisoners unless they helped them on their adventures like building a rocket ship, cave diving, building boats to sail on the river and many more. Only then would they be allowed to leave but some people grew fond of the community and wanted to stay. Of course they were allowed and so the community grew larger and now holds 10 members, everyone having their part to play. The community were adventurers. Who knows what could happen?

full

Links:
ic ooc cs interest check

Coded By Devious Dilbert

Rules:
Follow RPN rules
No sexual scenes. Fade to black if you must.
Don't include OOC chat in the IC thread.
@ mention me if you want to drop out so we can discuss what to do about the role
Keep genders fairly equal.
Don't be a dick in OOC.
Listen to me and my Co-GM (if I get one IDK yet) We are in charge and this RP is my baby.
Include the phrase "çømmünîty førēvēr" at the bottom of your character sheet so I know you've read the rules.
I will update the rules when I see fit so please check them regularly. I'll tell you when I've changed the rules in OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back