• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Comedy, horror, romance, fantasy and anything else I can think of.

I'm interested in The Girl, the Ghost and Respect for the Dearly Departed or any other horror plot you really want to do.

Hello there!

I would love to do the Echo of the Past roleplay with you. It looks like a very fun plot to do, but I would prefer to play Character A.

Hi! Echo of the Past and Keeping the Rain both sound really interesting, but I'm a bit confused; you said that you usually play the male, but you also said you usually play character A. Character A is female for both of these plots, so would you be Character A or the male character?

That being said, these are some really interesting plots!

Dethbycoffee said:
Your plots are always so interesting to read :P and I must admit, you've hooked me on the horror genre... xD
Thank you my friend! I'm glad you enjoy it, the horror side needs more people.

sgbd said:
Hi! Echo of the Past and Keeping the Rain both sound really interesting, but I'm a bit confused; you said that you usually play the male, but you also said you usually play character A. Character A is female for both of these plots, so would you be Character A or the male character?
That being said, these are some really interesting plots!
Thank you for pointing out my error, I do play character B. Sorry for any confusion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back