• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come Plot With Me! //

Doubt

clueless goddess

// Valentina's Realistic Plots \\

Hi there! My name is Valentina, I'm 14 years old and I've been roleplaying for about two years now.

I've always enjoyed roleplaying, especially on RpN. But now everything is changed, I feel like there

nothing that's interesting to me anymore. Sure they're good plots, but I can't make up characters 

for them. So, I decided to take matters into my own hands and create this thread! If you have any

questions, please let me know! I would love to help answer them! I just ask that you can write

up to two paragraphs, use realistic fcs and plot with me. If you can't play male, please let me 

know. I'm happy to try it but you have to give me a good reason. <3

Pairings/Song Inspiration

Pairings:

(x - can be fxf / x - i'm craving / x - what i want to play)

Realistic:

Bad boy x Good girl

New girl x Class President

Nerd x Popular

Prom King/Queen x No Date

Single Mom/Dad x Teacher

Roommate x Roommate

Ballet dancer x Football player

Realistic Fantasy:

Vampire x Human

Wolf x Human

Incubus x Human

Ghost x Human

Incubus x Succubus 

Monster x Hunter

Monster x Monster

Fandom:

DC:

Harley x Joker

OC x Joker

Poison Ivy x Harley

OC Villain x OC Hero

OC  x OC

OC Child of Villain x OC Child of Hero

Supernatural:

Dean x OC

OC x OC

The 100:

OC x OC

Hunger Games:

Gale x OC

Peeta x OC

Youtubers:

Danisnotfire x OC

ThacterJoe x OC

OC x OC

Pairings/Song Inspiration

(Credit goes to Plots For All on Tumblr.)

Cuffing Session:

Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled withMuse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’sboss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home. This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest,  expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.

Partner's in Crime:

Muse A, a tenacious crime boss, is frustrated by yet another news headline about a big crime bust in the city which has ties to their own illicit operations. It seems that the mayor's been making good on his promise to eradicate crime as of late (probably because he's loojing to run for Senator in the upcoming elections) and that ultimately spells trouble for Muse A. It's only a matter of time before some from the Mayor's camp comes sniffing around Muse'a A nightclub, which operates as a front for their money laundering, but Muse A wants the Mayor dealt with before that happens. as fate would have it, Muse A isn't the only one who wants the Mayor gone. Muse B, the Mayor's child sees right through the tele-prompted speeches, contrived family photo ops, and the empty promises of a crime-free city. Muse B has seen and heard their father conducting his own illegal practices and knows firsthand that the Mayor is not a good man. Muse B enters Muse A's nightclub after a volatile confrontation with their father, but it isn't a coincidence when Muse A recognizes Muse B and invites them to the VIP areo to talk. Muse B spills all of their concerns to Muse A and Muse A offers protection in exchange for information. Muse B agrees to spy on their father for Muse A with the understanding that, at the opportune moment, Muse A will get rid of the Mayor.

A Little Surprise:

Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they're even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex, Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse's A help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by  Muse B's fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse' B face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B's legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren't heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they're freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this, Muse A agrees to help and moves in with Muse B.

I want to play a little surprise but I also want to play Wolf x Human but you know my tendencies to roleplay as a girl and the girl be a gay or kinda gay. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back