• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come One Come All

BlueMoon

Always sleepy
♥♥Come one come all, come and take a look at my mystic page of roleplaying wonders! I have a few plots that I will have listed below, but I’m always open for brainstorming. I prefer to either do FxF, MxF or doubling for romance plots, but I can do any pairings for plots that will not contain romance. That is pretty much the only thing I’m picky about, so please comment below or inbox me! ♥♥

{Fantasy/Medieval} A princess, a curse, and an unlikely hero will be the center of this plot. Long ago in a magical land lived a princess more beautiful than the moon and the sun. Her hair was as white as snow, and her body as delicate as a flower. None other could even begin to compare to the princess, thus drawing envy and hate from her other sisters. On a stormy evening with the help of a witch the envious sisters cast a spell on the princess that she and all of her descendants shall never find love and true happiness. And so the curse has still been in place to this day one-hundred years later. The princess’s great, great granddaughter is now in line for the throne, yet she must find a spouse first. Unwilling to marry without love, Muse A heads out on a quest in search of a cure, gaining the companionship and help of Muse B.

{Realistic/Modern} Muse A, finally accepted to the private school of their dreams must move out of their little town to their own apartment in the city. With plans of living alone Muse A’s dreams are almost flipped upside down when they find they will be living with Muse B, the landlords spoiled, rich child. (This is based off of Good Morning Call)

{Fantasy/Adventure} Muse A is a witch in search of a powerful trinket, Muse B is a pirate that Muse A hires, but plans to steal the trinket the first chance they can get. Magic, fighting and so much more is in store.

Hello! I would love for us to detail out the first plot, unfortunately, I can't PM you, so if you could, that would be great! Hope to hear from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back