• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come One, Come All! (long-term casual partners)

Random Question, pancakes or waffles?

• Pancakes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waffles!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lady Insanity

I live for the chaos, yet I'd die for peace.
So I've been here for a while, and I've been having a blast!!! The people are awesome (for the most part lol), the RPs I've been in are amazing. But, as much fun as I've had in groups, I've been craving a 1x1. Not many plot are in mind as 1x1's, however I have a few parings in mind. I can't promise perfection, mostly because perfection is mans biggest lie on Earth. What I can promise, you might ask? Well, my dear RPers, I can promise a shit-ton of fun, good story, development, oh-so needed drama, and hopefully amazing friendship!!!

Now, here are my pairings! Some are just casual, some are romantic, and others can go either way. The romantics RPs, I'd prefer a male partner. Casual, males and females are welcome.

(The * symbol represents romantic potential. a + represents casual potential. Any roles that are in bold are my preferred role for that pair, however I will happily play the other role if you wish)

Punk Kid x Popular Kid *

Monster x Monster-Hunter *+

Ghost x House Resident *+

Bully x Victim *

Neighbors +*

Warrior x Royalty *+

Celebrity x Non-Impressed Person *+

Werewolf x Vampire (I know this has been overdone, and is hated, but I can make it deep and gory xDD) +*

Bitter Rivals *

Post-Apocalyptic Survivors +

Genetic Experiment Victims *+

Mutant x Human +*

Person From the Future x Person From the Present *

Alien x Human *+

Special Agents *+

Angel x Demon *+

I don't normally do fandoms, but if you have suggestions for anything, let me know!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
AnnaWinters said:
What is your average length ?
Normally, for casual length, about one or two paragraphs. If it's detailed, about 5 paragraphs. Although I normally post casual length.

[QUOTE="Lady Insanity]Normally, for casual length, about one or two paragraphs. If it's detailed, about 5 paragraphs. Although I normally post casual length.

[/QUOTE]
I have an average of 3-5, if you think you can handle that. Maybe you can shoot me a pm? It's just that my inspiration gets low when there is a shorter response.

Hello! I would like to do any of the following pairings:

Angel x Demon

Alien x Human

Warrior x Royalty

Bitter Rivals

Maybe even combine two? I shot you a pm :)

Hey there. I'm new to the site so don't judge me on my lack of posts or anything like that. I'm migrating from a sight I feel like I've outgrown but role playing is the same concept anywhere. Anyway, I have a werewolf character I'm open to paring in a non-romantic story with a vampire if you want. The character isn't fully sane though, so if you're up for the challenge, let me know and we can figure something out.

All of the above strikes my fancy, I have OC's and will do canon if interested, I'm very open minded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back