• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Come one, come all! Does any of these fandoms tickle your fancy?

Miss Dolly

That´s soooo Fetch~!
(Booping up an old thread cuz I´m too lazy to write a new one~ Summer 2021 in full swing so got some more time on my hands!)

Hey there! How lovely of you to drop by! ^_^

While I have your attention, let´s get an introduction out of the way....*clear throat* Greetings fellow roleplayer, my name is Emelie, age 24, from Sweden. I have been in the swing of roleplaying on and off for about 9 years now, consider myself a fairly decent writer. When it comes to the lovely art of roleplaying, I´m a pretty chill partner, though one rule I´m firm with is that my partner must be 18+ , that´s just what I´m most comfortable with. I also only roleplay through PM´s on this site, for now.

My post length may differ from 2 - 5 paragraphs, sometimes more, depending on what´s going on in life, what happens in our story, how my muse is doing, ya know? All I´m asking, is something to work with from my partner....preferably no one-liners, please?
I can almost guarantee one post per day, at the least one every other day, and would love if you could grant me that in return. Of course, sometimes life happens, I understand completely, I myself have a full-time job and it gets hectic at times.

I adore OOC chats, where we can share our ideas and work on the plot, as well as get to know each other, no need to be shy :)
Some romance in our story would be amazing btw....I am mostly experienced with MxF, but am open to MxM and FxF. I am more than willing to double!

Now then, with that said, let´s get to the good stuff!

Gargoyles:
I don´t know if anyone remembers this little animated 90´s disney gem, but it is truly marvelous. This show had it all, action, comedy, romance, angst, complex characters...I can go on and on. What I had in mind for this one is inspired by another Gargoyles thread here. A few young and adventurous members of the Avalon clan (our OC´s perhaps) leaves the island to explore what´s out there in the great beyond. Going on all sort of adventures, with drama, romance, horrors, you name it. I am open to other ideas and some in-put here. I’m also more than willing to try out anything canon. Brooklyn has always been my favorite so anything revolving him would be love <3 Anyone familiar with the Time Dancer spin off?

Hazbin Hotel + Helluva Boss:
I didn´t even know this existed until the release of the pilot, since then, I have been obsessed with this fandom. The characters, the plot, the humor, the gore, the absolute insanity. I ADORE everything about this! So of course, I wish to dive into this world through roleplaying. Alastor x Angel Dust has been my number one guilty pleasure ship from the beginning, the dynamic between these two are just gold. Of course, I am open to play other characters and try out other pairings, don´t worry. Granted, we only have one pilot episode for Hazbin Hotel, but the fandom have fleshed out these characters to such an extent that I have several ideas in store. Helluva Boss has also grown on me immensely since the release of new episodes, Stolas x Blitzo is absolute love and if anyone wanna dive more into a certain snake imp cowboy with striking looks, I´d love you forever. I would LOVE to get an RP going from down below! Welcome to hell!

Zootopia:
Try Everything! Seriously, this movie is great. Cop action, solving crimes and that jazz. I do not have a specific plot in mind here, would really like some in-put and am very open to suggestions. Some Nick x Judy slow-burn romance perhaps? Of course I´m open for other characters, canon and OC´s.

My Little Pony:
While I´m not a massive fan of the show, I do really enjoy the world they have created, along with the characters. Just put some darker themes in this sugary sweet magical haven and we´re talking! Like Zootopia, I do not have a specific plot here per say. But I have always been very interested in Sombra, the crystal empire, dark magic. I’m a total sucker for Discord x Fluttershy....If you´re interested in this fandom with some darker themes, let´s hear it so we can come up with something!

I am of course not only interested in fandoms, themes such as Fantasy, Horror, Mythological Creatures, Monsters etc is always welcomed! You have a specific craving? Hit me up, love!

So if anyone is interested, please let me know so we can begin discussing plots and ideas :33:

Take care out there, darlings! <3

Last edited:
I remember that someone on another site tried to make one of these and it looked so cool! It never got off the ground, though. I’ve never seen the show, but I’d love to try if someone can fill me in!

I remember that someone on another site tried to make one of these and it looked so cool! It never got off the ground, though. I’ve never seen the show, but I’d love to try if someone can fill me in!
Wohoo! I found someone! XD
Trust me, Gargoyles are amazing.
I’d love to tell you more about it, just send me a PM ^_^

id love to give it a shot! im 23 and jumped off the wagon for awhile too to focus on my family but ive been missing it like crazy and looking for some easygoing 1x1 to try while i get back into it! And i LOVED this show so it would be a total blast!

id love to give it a shot! im 23 and jumped off the wagon for awhile too to focus on my family but ive been missing it like crazy and looking for some easygoing 1x1 to try while i get back into it! And i LOVED this show so it would be a total blast!
Yay! I’m so glad you want to give it a shot! :D Just send me a PM and we can discuss more!

Maaan I loved that shown as a kid! Sadly, I haven't watched it ever since but I could try my hand at things as best I can (with a little help from YouTube and wikia eventually.) What exactly did you have in mind for characters?

Maaan I loved that shown as a kid! Sadly, I haven't watched it ever since but I could try my hand at things as best I can (with a little help from YouTube and wikia eventually.) What exactly did you have in mind for characters?
I know right? One of the best animated shows in my opinion! Well, I’m open for both canon and oc’s, am just glad there are other lovers out there for this show! Send me a PM and I’ll tell ya more :3D:

I'm currently re-watching the series (only on ep 7 s1) but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Two really understated series from back then I have really been looking for are Gargoyles and Swat Kats.

Hiya! I am still interested in doing a gargoyles rp, i was looking for Brooklyn. Maybe we could brainstorm on a plot? If so, dm me please? I do double, i have an oc. Im in my 30s and have discord if you wanna chat outside of here

Last edited:
You say My Little Pony, I say "I'm interested!".

-I am 19

-I tend to post 2-5 paragraphs per post too!

-I'm usually daily active, so a daily post sounds like something I can work with.

-I love OOC chatting too!

-I only do MxF. Love to double, triple and more!

Should I message you?

You say My Little Pony, I say "I'm interested!".

-I am 19

-I tend to post 2-5 paragraphs per post too!

-I'm usually daily active, so a daily post sounds like something I can work with.

-I love OOC chatting too!

-I only do MxF. Love to double, triple and more!

Should I message you?
Why hello!

Lovely to hear from you, I´m so glad MLP caught your interest :)

Yes please, feel free to message me anytime you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back