• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come! Join me in exciting adventures! (Always open and updating whenever!)

WildHairedOne

The pessimistic optimist
Hello there! I'm once again looking for a wonderful partner to roleplay with! I've been in the game for more than a decade and have dabbled in various plots, settings, and characters!
Now I'm pretty much down for anything, but of course there's some rules.
  • Must be atleast 20+ I am mid twenties so...yea.
  • Please be literate and have some experience. I tend to be very detailed and usually do atleast three paragraph responses. One liners or very short responses dont leave me with much to work with.
  • Take your time. I know as adults we have responsibility and must make time when we can. I will not bug you. I try to respond at least once a day and if you can't get to me for a few days it's fine!
  • Let me know if you grow uninterested or want to try something else. I understand!
Now that we have those out of the way a little more about me!
  1. I tend to do a little bit of everything. I love fantasy, scifi, and horror/psychological mostly, but I'm usually willing to give most things a try!
  2. I tend to do FxM most of the time, but I'm no stranger to MxM or FxF. Love triangles are fun sometimes ya know?
  3. I have no problem doing multiple characters
  4. I like to talk OOC to get to know you better and of course discuss anything with the rp!
  5. Of course I don't mind dealing with mature content/situations. So I prefer to rp over DMs.
Thanks for checking me out! DM me if interested!
~W.H.O​

Last edited:
***NEW CRAVING!***

Hiya! I'm looking for someone that would be interested in a Fallout 4 RP! It will be FxM, OCxCannon!

The plot is as follows:

The year is 2287, 210 years after the bombs fell and destroyed civilization. Humans have survived and tried to rebuild society. Along with humans are various other creatures that have evolved from the nuclear fallout. Super Mutants, ghouls, and creatures that were once nothing more than minor nuisances have grown to a terrifying size. With the new environments and creatures are also various factions of civilizations. Amongst them is the Institute. A secret organization hidden in the Commonwealth. They're most known for their creation of the synths. Sentient robots that range from 1st Gen skeletal models, 2nd Gen models that have an artificial skin, and 3rd Gen models that are indistinguishable from humans.

My character is a former caravan merchant. Her Caravan was attacked one day by a group of rouge synths. She and another member survived. Unbeknownst to her, her companion was a 3rd Gen synth. Once exposed he fled from fear of retaliation. She makes her way to Diamond City to seek the help of the 2nd Gen synth Nick Valentine. He's built his reputation up as the best Detective in the Commonwealth. The two team up to search for former companion, going through various adventures and dangers that the post apocalyptic wasteland has to offer. Meanwhile they grow closer and their feelings for eachother start to get more complicated. Is it possible for a human to fall for a machine?

So that's the gist of it! I'm looking for someone to take the role of Nick! I'm always free for adding other charcaters! I will tell you that this is kinda romacey, but also full of action, pain, and darker themes! Will be M for Mature! So crawl out to the fallout if you're up to it!

Awww man! You gotta check it out! New vegas is my favorite. Three is a good too! I got into modding again and playing 4 is sooo much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back