• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Come in and stay a while...

Hmm, well I suppose an introduction is in order..

Hello and since you happened to have found yourself here, why not take a seat and learn a little about me?

So for starters, who am I? Well, that is a secret but you can call me princessofdarkness or Pri for something shorter and easier to say. My name I will not reveal as I have not done so on other sites and yes I have been writing and roleplaying for a very long time, since I was 10 or so If I recall.

I write all genres except I tend to lean away from Sci-fi, mainly because I am not the greatest in that genre. I do however write: Fantasy, Romance, Slice Of life, Horror and so forth, but seeing as I have read the rules and this is a more pg-13 website I doubt I will be seeing much horror or adult content, which is fine because I can write within limits as well.

I do not write fandoms, so before you ask make sure you read that. <

I normally write females as my main character but can do males too, just not entirely experienced with male character writing, not saying I wont give it a go though.

Now for my schedule and requirements, you know the fun stuff. :P

Schedule:
Monday- Thursday I am normally available to post from early morning to early evening, so since I am Eastern time zone, this would be 3-4pm for my latest posting times during those days.

Friday- I am available early morning to same as above, 3-4pm. I work Friday evenings so I am never around late evenings Friday or during the week for that matter.

Saturday-Sunday, working early mornings to late evenings so I am not around to post but will get back to posts and resume writing on Monday.

Now onto requirements:

-Anyone who writes with me, must be able to write more than one line. Meaning I am a para to multi-para writer and no I don't expect my partner to be the same, but if you provide me with a one liner to my full detailed paragraphs, I will likely drop the rp and let you know why I have done so.

-Must write in third person. Contrary to this post, I do write in third person when roleplaying. He/She etc is what I will be looking for when it comes to writing.

- OOCC (Out of Character Conversation through a pm). This helps keep the roleplay going in the right direction as well as gives the other person the opportunity to offer up ideas on the ongoing roleplay and discuss things that are or are not going well etc. I find it very useful and hope that I am not the only one who thinks so.

-Age limit: Yes I know sorry about this, but being 26 and all I have an age limit. My partners need to be at least 17, no younger. Thank you for understanding.

I think that covers everything and if you should have any further questions, feel free to comment or message me.

(Edit: Apparently until site requirements are met, i.e. 10 posts I will be unable to send out pm's so please comment here if you are interested in writing something til I get the chance to meet that requirement. Apologies for the inconvenience in advance and I shall be working on the 10 post requirement soon.)

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^-^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^-^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you for the welcome and I shall be lurking about.

Hello PRI! I'm Dark and I have been role-play since O was about 10 as well. I am usually lurking about and am in the market for new roleplaying partners as well. I enjoy horror and am sure we could do it within the site rules I'd you'd like. I'm also open to the other genres as well

I'd love to write something slice of life, angsty long term something or another!!! Let me know if maybe you'd be interested!!

Hello PRI! I'm Dark and I have been role-play since O was about 10 as well. I am usually lurking about and am in the market for new roleplaying partners as well. I enjoy horror and am sure we could do it within the site rules I'd you'd like. I'm also open to the other genres as well

I shall send you a message and we can discuss interests and plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back