• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Come dance with me

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
Hi, hi! The name's Iskolde and I am looking for a fabulous partner to RP with. Now, let us get the boring stuff out of the way before I get into some ideas.

~Me~
• I'm 16 and currently a student in highschool, but be schedule has opened up a little recently so I'll be more active
• I can churn out 3-4 paragraphs in third person typically and even more if I'm feeling particularly inspired.
• I am a female species
• I can do any pairing for romance but my MxM is sub par at best.

~You~
• I like making friends so let's be friends!
• Don't be an ass.
• Be able to write at least a paragraph in third person, please! :)

That's pretty much it! I'm not too strict on what you have to do, just have fun! Now to the fun part.

~Dialouge Prompts~

"Seven billion people in the world and you're overreacting because we killed one man."

"But-"

"Shut up and drink your smoothie."

"So I just realised I've been shot. Do you wanna.....maybe help me?

"Your home is a wreck....you could've at least cleaned the bathroom."

"Had I known I was going to have guests a three in the morning, I probably would've."

"You've done this before, right?"

"Sure. Sort of. With plants."

~Prompts~

Muse A and Muse B's parents absolutely despise eachother and have since highschool. Muse A decides they need to find out just exactly why. Recruiting the help of Muse B the two go on a adventure into their parents past to dig out just how the fire of their hatred began. What they find is completely unexpected.

Muse A is a ghost anchored to the small town that they died in. When Muse B's family moves into Muse A's old house Muse B has a very angry ghost on their hands.

Muse A is sent to an insane asylum simply because they remember very vividly the events of their past lives. When they arrive, they immediately recognize their nurse, Muse B, as the love from their previous life. Muse A pulling every shenanigan possible to win Muse B over ensues.

While searching through their late grandmother's attic, Muse B discovers a box of glass balls with names on them. One of the balls falls to the ground and shatters and Muse A appears. Apparently they were trapped by Muse B's grandmother back in the 60's.

Trapped on an island for almost a year, Muse A has almost given up hope of ever getting home, until another shipwreck brings Muse B onto the island and it just so happens they can get Muse A home....for a price.

And there you are! More may be added later. Let me know if you're interested.​

Heyo! Are you still searching for a partner? Seven Billion People and Three O'clock Alarm both sparked my interest, and I'd be happy to do any of those, if you're okay with it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back