• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Come create with me!

JujuBee

Pettiest Bitch Out There
[[Edit:12/6/17]]

Hello to all that read this! It's been a long time since I've updated this thread and looking at the last update it would have been a year on the 24th of this month. I usually tend to do a lot of group role-plays but I've been in the mood for some nice 1x1 role-plays with anyone.

All I ask is that the person who I do end up creating a beautiful story with is a detailed writer and can give me at least two or three paragraphs a post. I can't do one liners. I'm sorry, they piss me off.

Down there I've put up a good amount of ideas I'm willing to do all coming from the wonderful website, plotsforall. Take a look at them and let me know if you'd like to do one. Or if you have any of your own that you think would be cool to incorporate in with an idea, let it all known.

I love doing any type of pairing but I like to essentially keep it in the realistic type of mindset. I will, however, let myself be swayed to those who like fantasy as long as I'm given the patience to get the lore of it right. I also love plotting and creating stories with anyone that's willing to put in the work too. Hope you see something you like!

I hope we can come to create some beautiful things! Until then! <3

Beauty and the Beast

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits.

Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse Ballows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

Optional Twists:

Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he’s assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family.

Loyalty
tumblr_ottfwy9cKt1vl8qxbo1_500.gif

When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known?

Last edited:
@PastelDreams I actually found someone else who is going to be doing that with me. But we could always try and add a different spin to it! Or if you have any other ideas you'd like to role-play :)

Hiya! Would you want to brainstorm a plot together? I would love to do roleplay with you ^^ I've been craving something horror-ish or apocalyptic plots lately. Would you be interested? ^^

@PunkPrince The second one certainly sounds interesting. Would I be good at being close-minded? I'm not exactly sure about that. I would certainly talk to you about it though!

Bumping this since all of my Rps have fallen through. Anyone want to create an rp together? 1x1? Group? Up for most. Just shoot me a PM.

If you're still interested I would like to roleplay On screen/Off screen with you

Oasis said:
I would be interested in the Moving In rp, but if it is already taken I have a list of some plots here.
We can certainly do the moving in rp as I'm not sure what's going on with the person I'm doing it with. Plus even if one does the same rp with two different people there's always different outcomes with each one!

But if you'd like to use one of your plots I could look at them and we could maybe do something of a mash up? We can certainly discuss this.

kuro54 said:
If you're still interested I would like to roleplay On screen/Off screen with you
Always interested! I'll send you a PM in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back