• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Come away with me darling.✍🏻❤️

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Come away with me darling. Come far, far away. Let’s dive deep into the unknown.❤️
Let’s talk about: all the dark things that linger in the darkest part of you soul.
Come away with me, and let’s find some cozy place in the darkness..

ED152985-AC87-4F7D-A000-7D25A94FF90B.jpeg
E2F3D18F-F455-4638-9D1A-A14C1C83ED0F.jpeg
1BFB34AA-6B74-4279-A96B-4CC78A3B03E6.jpeg
So, hello darling. If my pictures make you feel something. Or maybe even spark something within you, let’s talk.❤️

Things I love?:
Darker plots. (GIVE ME ALL THE BAD GUYS/GALS.)
Long term stories.
Detailed. (Give me all the details!!!)

Let’s do it. See you soon.👽

Currently searching for a partner for any and all witth roleplay myself, especially grim ones! You still recruiting? (Though i tend to write alot) address details via DM

Bumping this lovely piece of trash.~

Would you be interested in doing a RP based upon a battle seasoned knight and a somewhat coddled princess?

Still looking to write, always looking to write. <3

Come away with me darling. Come far, far away. Let’s dive deep into the unknown.❤️
Let’s talk about: all the dark things that linger in the darkest part of you soul.
Come away with me, and let’s find some cozy place in the darkness..

View attachment 489591
View attachment 489595
View attachment 489596
So, hello darling. If my pictures make you feel something. Or maybe even spark something within you, let’s talk.❤️

Things I love?:
Darker plots. (GIVE ME ALL THE BAD GUYS/GALS.)
Long term stories.
Detailed. (Give me all the details!!!)

Let’s do it. See you soon.👽
Do you play as the female or male role?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back