• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Come and explore space with me!

Circe Jones

One Time Luck
(I'm just starting out with a starter and to give you an idea of how I write! Your character can be a male or female!)

It was quiet in the ship as it floated through space. Quiet yet peaceful and warm. The lights were dim as to not wake the occupants of the ship, although, one person was awake. A human, looking out the huge window that showed the vastness of space. The stars in the distant twinkled and the ship lazily floated past many planets, alien worlds. Alejandro was supposed to be asleep since he had to be up in a few hours to get ready for the landing.

He was an explorer, you could call him a wanderer since he didn't stay in one place for long. Although, he wanted that to change, he wanted a place to call home. Alejandro moved his dark brown eyes away from the beauty of space to look down at the male sleeping next to him. (Y/n) is his name. Alejandro met him on a planet a few months ago when he was getting supplies. The brunette found the other fascinating and rather cute, he guessed the other had the same idea because in just a few weeks on that planet, Alejandro got to know more about this man than any other person he met. And he fell hard for (Y/N). Real hard. But, he didn't know how the other felt about him. Alejandro knew he loved (Y/N), but what about (Y/N)?

The Puerto Rican guessed (Y/N) thought it was a friends with benefits relationship, they were friends. But he wanted to be more than just friends. He just didn't want to ruin what they had together if the other didn't feel the same way. And if he didn't...well, it would break Alejandro's heart. But, he would live through the heart break because he would have his friend with him. The brunette sighed softly and laid on his back, putting his arms behind his head. As the brunette looked up at the ceiling, he hoped that maybe...just maybe (Y/N) felt the same way about him. It was a long shot...but a man could dream.

Alejandro was rudely awaken by alarms going off and (Y/N) yelling, almost screaming at him to get his ass up. Something was definitely wrong and as the brunette looked out the window, he could see that there was flames somewhere on the outside of the ship and they were getting closer to a planet. "Shit!" The ship jerked hard, throwing Alejandro out of the bed hard, hard enough to make him black out for a few seconds. But it was seconds too long and all he remembered was (Y/N) screaming out his name and then...nothing.

The planet that the two crashed on was humid and hot, weird animal sounds were coming from the dense and huge blue forest that seemed to go on for miles. There were smaller bodies of water scattered here and there. And, a decent sized lake that looked more like a ocean stretched on for miles. The ship that Alejandro and (Y/N) were in was in pieces, there was smaller pieces broken off and a good chunk of the ship was in the canopy of the trees that looked to be on fire. The earth looked like a battle field, a large trench from the main part of the ship was made and that's were Alejandro was.

The human took in a huge gulp of the humid air as he came to, jerking awake while trying to figure out where the hell he was. But, as soon as he woke up, all the pain and nausea came crashing down and he quickly turned to his side, ignoring the excruciating pain on his right side as he threw up. Chunks of food from last night mixed with the blue color of a drink he had made him heave a few more times before finally he was finished throwing his guts up and he scooted, well more like dragged, his body away from the vomit and then collapsed on to his back, taking shallow breaths as his side burned with pain. He let out a small whimper and a groan while trying to figure what was in his side and when he reached over to feel, he felt his heart skip a few beats as he realized it was a jagged piece of metal, and it was in deep.

"Fuck." He panted out. This day couldn't get any worse....wait, where was (Y/N)?

Yes, it's super long. But, I wanted to do an intro of how they got into that situation and how the two met. Anyway, I'm looking for a switch. Alejandro can be a dom, but he switches between domming and subbing. It's more fun that way and I honestly don't like to use characters that only do one thing. It's super boring.

So, for my starter, that's how much I write on a normal day if you can give me stuff to work with. It's like telling a story back and forth. Keep it entertaining! Oh! And your character can be any species or race. My guy is just an ordinary human, boring I know lol. Nothing special about him. But he is Puerto Rican so he can speak fluent Spanish and English. He is also 24 so please have your character like 19 or 20. No younger than that!

💜 I'm a writer. So I write a lot. 200-500+ words is how much I write, I can write a lot more if i get carried away. 😂

❤️ I've been rping 11 years so I started at 12 and haven't stopped since lol.

💖 Female and male characters welcome! :D

🧡 Your character is somewhere on the planet, not too far from Alejandro but far enough where they can't find each other super quickly. So there won't be much interaction between our characters just yet.

💙 You will need a picture of your character, name, age, race, species. And an interesting fact about them!

💚 And that's all! Hope to see you all soon!

Should I PM you the info?

Since I can’t, here’s my info:

Lessana
Species: Albino Igloren
Interesting Fact: knows almost 54 languages

8421FFA3-5E11-40C3-AB87-776C1A105567.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back