• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Combat duel's.

I guess just lay the ground rules/setting, and tech, so I know what to work with.

Realistic, fantasy included.

Tech, setting, are all up to you.

For this, I propose; Modern setting, fantasy included, for high methaphysics.

Regardless, you create the world, and difficulty.

Alright, I guess we can do fisting combat, with super beams, power blasts, etc.? Or, well that's what I'll do for my character.

Low tech, high fantasy.

Based upon external energy manipulation.

Choose location, I can enter first or you.

If this setting is agreed upon, I will take an advanced custom Vegeta.

I dunno any good locations but here are suggestions:

Volcano

Underground Base

Forest

Sky

Okay, I guess we can start in the mouth of a volcano, if that's alright with you?

Vengeta, enters from a portal, already informed. He wears a custom long thin Z-blade.

And his basic sayan armor.

He stands at the edge of the volcano, enjoying the heat.

With a roar he provokes his opponent to appear.

Not to interrupt your RP, but I think we should utilize a 1x1 thread, instead of the LF> partners forum to RP in.

Calm down @Creative I will try my hand at a duel.

Modern Tech, High Fantasy

So like guns but based upon magic as well as straight spells and such, spells outranking magic firearms in terms of power.

or

Low Tech, High Fantasy

Straight up Skyrim rules, shouts, magic, and any range of weaponry you can think of

as for arena...

An actual arena

Forest

Like a largeish building, 1 floor mall possibly

cityscape

countryside

dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back