• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Color Filled Academy

HannaTheHippy

~ ハンナ ~
Welcome to Color Filled Academy. You thought this was an art school? Heavens, no. It just so happens you're apart of the long-lasting bloodline of the Colavecchio family. This family of Italians is a 'family of secrets', being one of the most gang related families in America. Members of the family, over the age of 16, commit illegal crimes; drug deals, murder, stick-ups, etc. For what? Money. Money is a must have. Money is power in this family, apparently. The Colavecchio isn't alone though, they have their allies, as well as enemies.

Allies

- Mosconi

- Cerino

- Passeri

Enemies

- Marcello

- Santelli

- Pase

Rules

- Your character doesn't have to be from the Colavecchio family, he/she can be from a supporting family, or opposing.

- Grammar is a must have.

- I accept any roleplaying formats, though I like to use third person and my writing is simple/causal, depending on the circumstances.

- I do take suggestions and constructive criticism for how to better the RP.

- There is no post order for my roleplays.

- I don't mind you making multiple characters, just make sure they're all active.

- Please don't join just to leave again. I understand if something comes up and you have to depart, in which, message me privately before vanishing into thin air.

Please comment or message me if you're interested, I will link the actual RP if people decide to join. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested...I really need to start actually getting into these. so. yeah I'll probably make a character or two for this!

ducksndragons said:
Definitely interested...I really need to start actually getting into these. so. yeah I'll probably make a character or two for this!
Sounds good! Feel free to join any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back