• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colony Rush

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

COLONY RUSH

Things always go wrong.

Humanity has long since left the confines of their homeworld of Earth, and expanded into the stars, colonising hundreds and thousands of planets in dozens of star systems. However, all is not well. War has become a constant, everyday occurrence in the Colonies, with rebels and terrorists threatening the lives of countless human beings.

In the year 2843, humanity encountered the advanced Vaskran empire, beginning with accidental intrusion and a mistaken declaration of war, escalating a long and bloody war. Dozens of human colonies went dark, with no word from survivors, if there were any. In 2851, after more than eight years of conflict, humanity finally prevailed, driving the Vaskrans back. It would be the bloodiest war humanity has ever fought, with more than thirty billion lives lost.

Slightly more than a year later, a small colony fleet was sent to a newly-discovered planet designated 'Sierra', more than ten-thousand lightyears from Earth. Deep Space Probes reported that it had abundant natural resources, and as such was the perfect place to establish a colony for civilians to live in the newfound period of peace.

Of course, things were never that easy.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
NOVEMBER 6, 2852 (MILITARY CALENDAR)

• It had been more than a year since the decisive battle of Tribute, a battle where humanity would finally push the hostile alien race known as the Vaskrans back to their own little corner of space, a battle where the Human-Vaskran War would finally come to an end after more than eight years of blood, sweat, and tears. A small colony fleet comprising of a single ageing Sequoia-class Colony Ship, one Marathon-class Assault Carrier, two Magnitude-class Battleships, four Valiant-class Battlecruisers, six Lucky-class Destroyers, twelve Colorado-class Heavy Frigates, and several dozen squadrons of fighter support were currently on their way to the newly-discovered Earthlike planet known as 'Sierra'.

On the bridge of the Marathon-class Assault Carrier known as the Providence, a man dressed in standard UEGNC Navy officer's uniform leaned on the guardrails on the central command platform, a platform raised in the air above dozens of bridge officers working at their stations. The platform only had several command consoles, and a medium sized holotable. The man gave a sigh, staring into the black emptiness of a RIFT tunnel, watching as several streaks of light few and far in between passed by. The Relative Intra-dimensional Field Travel, or RIFT, is the UEG's answer to Faster-Than-Light Travel. It works by basically making an incision in the fabric of space and time large enough to fit in whatever ship it needed to. The ship would then enter this incision to an alternate dimension known as the RIFTVOID. This dimension contains mostly nothing. However, the physics in this dimension work completely differently than in realspace. Objects in it can go at nigh-impossible speeds, making a ten-thousand lightyear journey in as little as ten days.

The man turned, showing his ID plate. His name was Captain Leonard Powers, the captain of the massive, eight kilometre starship. He was middle-aged, at around fifty or sixty years old, seventy at max. He had served in the War, all eight years of it. He was used to these kinds of travel. And so, as the front of the tunnel seemed to rip and tear as light from billions of stars entered, the Providence gently shook. The transition to realspace wasn't always that pleasant. A brilliant marble of green and blue hung right in front of the ships as the reappeared one by one, the light from the Serpent System's sun illuminating the planet and the metal of the various gathered ships. Captain Powers closed his eyes for a second. "Looks like we're here." He muttered.

Ships

Sequoia-class Colony Ship

640px-IDRISdownfrontquarter-Copy.jpg
    Marathon-class Assault Carrier

john_07.jpg
    Magnitude-class Battleship

latest
    Valiant-class Battlecruiser

unsc___spirit_of_fire_by_annihilater102-d5x94hv.jpg
    Lucky-class Destroyer

qr_space_cruiser_by_talros-d6sxpdb.jpg
    Colorado-class Heavy Frigate

latest

Millenium 50,015

• Fifteen years within this mysterious new frontier has so far been peaceful, rather it was a bit to peaceful for the Imperium. For thousands of years the Imperium has had to fight off many factions on all fronts. But for the first time since the unification of the Imperium, there was actual peace. The Emperor has been able to colonize at least three different habitable planets there are still more to take for the ever so large population. Which leaves him to send one of his most intelligent and most capable primarch, that of course was magnus.

Within the vast space was the Mars battlecruiser where magnus and the 127th cadian regiment are placed. Their mission is to explore the surrounding sectors and to find any signs of life. If they do they of course try to somehow establish a sort of "Diplomacy". This is somewhat odd and never much done before unless you call a coalition to fight a bigger enemy and then fighting each other again afterwards a diplomacy. However magnus who stood 9 feet tall with skin as red as the fiery depths of hell, large tusk that are emplaced on the sides of his chest, and his armor that had hints of what looked egyptian signs. He is known as one of the traitors of the legions that turned to chaos, but he was both very intelligent, and the most powerful psyker amongst his brothers. However he is ironically the most trusted since he doesn't try to think with his bloodlust and actually uses his brain for every situation. The Emperor tho denied him of his thousand sons legion for fear that he would try to spread chaos within this knew galaxy which was reasonable. Magnus now sitting upon his throne within the bridge of the battlecruiser, was focusing on a single large shard of a purple crystal. It glowed and hummed as magnus continued to focus on it and spoke with a tongue of no recognition by the crew. The captain and the crew members were frightened that a traitor would be entrusted with this task, however it was the Emperor himself that issued it which gave the men some hope to think about.

The captain approaches magnus with caution, hiding his fear and trying his best to look magnus in the eye without trying to shake. "Ummmmm.....My lord we have picked up something that may interest you." Magnus says nothing and continues with what he is doing. The captain waits for a few minutes and again attempts to repeat himself but is stopped by Magnus. "I know what you said captain, you don't need to repeat yourself. But right now I am very busy with this and if you don't want any daemons popping in this ship I suggest you go back to tracking signal. You don't need me to guide you on what to do next." The captain at the point would have died on the spot, his face was white and without haste left his presence and went on to track down the small signal that the ship had picked up. Magnus sneered with delight

magnus_by_gods_and_kings-d7enfof.png

• Captain Powers continued to stare forward, unblinking even as the sun shone through the central viewport and right into the massive bridge. Here he was, lost in thought. Almost every time he came out of a RIFT transit, there would be a massive battle raging on whatever planet he had just reached, with fires that could be seen from orbit. Now, however, there was nothing. Just an uninhabited planet at the very edge of human colonised space.

"Something on your mind, Captain?" A voice said from behind Powers, causing him to snap out of his trance-like state and turn around to the holotable. A holographic avatar of a man in early twenty-first century US Marine combat gear was standing on it with a slightly concerned expression. Powers brushed his question away. "No, nothing's on my mind, Kingston. I'm just thinking, that's all." The Captain's voice was old and grainy, a voice that had been shouting orders for too long.

Kingston blinked. "About the War, sir?" He question. Kingston was an 'advanced' artificial intelligence construct, the kind built to handle complicated tasks like controlling whole fleets of ships, and learn from past mistakes. The other A.I. categories like 'standard' and 'basic' were not as advanced, but still useful. Powers sighed. "Yes. The War." There was bitterness and hatred in his voice when he spoke. "Why couldn't the Vaskrans just listen to us? Every time we sent in a diplomatic team, they all get killed or taken prisoner, or taken prisoner and then killed."

The A.I. put away his holographic M4 carbine and folded his arms. "It's best you don't think about it, sir. We've got a mission." This finally caused Powers to relax. "Right. It's all in the past." He gave a slight smile, and Kingston returned with a much more jovial one. His smile suddenly drooped, and he hurriedly looked around, as if chasing a fly. "Sir, sensors just picked up an unknown contact roughly sixty thousand kilometres away."

"Vaskran?" Captain Powers asked with a hint of fear to his voice. Kingston rapidly shook his head, causing a pair of goggles to slide down to his neck. "Unknown, sir. They don't match any of the ships in our database." A hologram appeared, showing the unknown in all its glory. The image was slightly blurry, but Powers could tell that it was a ship built for war. It was thin, and almost looked like something out of a fantasy movie. The sides of the ship were bristling with weapons, and there was a bizarre ram-like construct on its front. The Captain raised his arm. "Sound the alarm. Get all men to battle stations. Prep weapon systems and warm up the particle cannon. I want the frigates Kriegsmarine, Party Crasher, Olympus, and Mother of Invention form a defensive spearhead, along with the battleship Trust in Me. The colony ship must be protected at all costs. As for me, I'm going to hail them" The A.I. nodded, before disappearing in a flash of blue light. Powers brought his lips to a microphone as the ships scrambled to form defensive positions. Taking a breath of air, he spoke. "Unidentified ship, this is the UEGNC Providence. If you are hearing this, please respond."

• As the battlecruiser continued towards the target, it is obviously shown that it was indeed lifeforms. In front of them was a fleet unknown of their database. Magnus opens his eyes as he see's the large screen in front of him zooms on the unknown fleet. He stops his reading of the warp and arises from his seat, everyone around froze where they were as they awaited his command. The captain approaches to the side of magnus, "Sir we have picked up the fleets communication and...." Magnus again stops him and approaches closer to the screen, taking in the detail of these ships and a bit amused. "It seems that these people are quite protective.....Captain Before we open comms I would like you to have all power focused on the shields and prepare the nova cannon, if things turn sour we can always pick em off with our long range cannon and send them to the vacuums of space." The captain nods and quickly opens the comms towards the unknown ship. Magnus stands tall and fearsome as always. "Greetings.....I am Magnus, the primarch of the thousand sons chapter. Servant of the almighty and powerful Emperor of Man. It is of course a pleasure to mee-" Suddenly he stops when he realizes that what he was looking at was another human. Magnus was confused and thinking to himself (WHAT!).

• "What should we do, sir?" Kingston asked, reappearing on a pedestal in front of Powers. "We're too far away from Federal Command to send a message, and there are no hyperspace beacons in the area. Powers turned to him with a slightly sorrowful but determined expression as he gently pressed his fist into his command console. "We do what we must. If these unknowns turn hostile, we'll fight back. We'll die for the good of humanity, and we'll hopefully stop these aliens from finding Earth." The Captain watched as his main fleet began to near the planet, with the colony ship and the remainder of the frigates entering its atmosphere. The Providence, the other Magnitude, and all four Valiants stayed behind. Just then, a transmission was heard.

"Greetings... I am Magnus, the primarch of the Thousand Sons chapter. Servant of the almighty and powerful Emperor of Man. It is of course a pleasure to mee-" The voice seemed to freeze midway through whatever sentence the speaker was saying. A projection suddenly appeared, showing what Powers assumed was the captain of the unknown. Powers reeled back in shock. It looked like a human, but its skin was red, and had weird armour covering his body.

Come to think of, he looked like those demons in those ancient Chinese movies that Powers would watch when he was a kid. Powers' mouth opened and closed several times like a goldfish, before he managed out a single sentence. "What... what the fuck are you?!"

• Magnus was stunned at the fact that there were other humans in another galaxy, however he realized this was no mystery. Afterall during the golden age when man was colonizing planets it was said that some ships managed to go even farther then the outer rims of the galaxy. But records of such ships were intact or their last whereabouts. As he snapped back from his thinking the first thing he heard was an absurd response from the mere man that spoke to him. To even speak to him like that was utter disrespect, however he was smart to not suddenly blast anyone off the radar who dared to say such against him.He ignored the comment for now. "I already told you who I am, but if you're more worried about my skin then you clearly are a simple minded man who cowers easily. Anywho I'm of course no mean of any harm, I have been sent on a holy mission by my emperor to find other species.....But to my amazement apparently our race has somehow reached this far." The captain approaches along side him and is now visible, he is shown to be very short compared to magnus by a mere 5'10 feet. "I am captain Deymus of this ship, you of course have no fear as long as you cooperate with our lord here. We are not here to cause any violence like he has stated and wish to only make peaceful approaches."

• Captain Powers studied the human man with surprise. "You're... human?" He asked, almost skeptical. Calming himself and swallowing his fear, his professional attitude returned. "Right. I'm Captain Powers of the United Earth Government Naval Command Marathon-class Assault Carrier, Colony Fleet Everest. If this is, in fact, your planet, then I would like to personally apologise for our intrusion. If it is not, however, then all I ask is that you calmly leave us be for our colonisation efforts." Powers finished, Kingston watching as the ship drifted closer. The image of the ship also became much clearer, and now Powers could see how big it was. It was a little over five kilometres in length, larger than a Magnitude but smaller than the Providence.

• Magnus studied the ships more closely as another screen from behind started to scan the enemy ships more clearly. From what he could tell from his database these ships were far behind in technology, it was surprising to him that they were this far behind. "Oh by all means Captain Powers this planet is not of our claim, in fact we were only sent here as a scouting party to find any friendly species that are willing to lend a ear to the Imperium.In fact if you are if not a bit curious, me and you could meet each other on this planet that is front of us, I can assure you that this planet is breathable for the both of us and doesn't contain any sorts of danger." Magnus was somewhat intrigued that the man in front of him had used the word "Earth" which he hadn't heard except from the old text logs from the Imperial palace. "I do hope you and I are willing to speak of the future of our people."

• "Yes. We can work out diplomatic solutions that way." Powers nodded. "I will be pleased to meet you there." With that, the Captain ceased his transmission, the hologram disappearing, only to be replaced by the suspicious expression of Kingston. "Do you trust them, sir?" He asked, his hands behind his back and goggles back at their normal place on his helmet. Powers sighed and shook his head. "To be honest, I don't. But I guess it's the first time we made first contact without getting shot at." Powers admitted. "Whoop dee whoo, right?" Kingston snarked, turning back to his grid of holographic terminals.

• "I'll see you on the surface then Captain Powers." With that the comms ceased and Magnus crossed his arms. "Captain I will leave you to handling the ship by your self." He quickly turns and walks out of the bridge room as the Captain nods and continues back to monitor the human ships. As magnus eventually reaches the hanger he is greeted by two his marines. "Lord Magnus, the pod is ready for launch." Magnus nods and enters inside the large shuttle pod and along came his marines. They quickly strap themselves onto the seats along the wall and one of marines quickly enter the coordinates. The doors close and a small feint sound can be heard, then the pod is launched.

• Outside the sensor range of the two fleets, a third smaller fleet slowly drifted through space. Numbering a few dozen, the fleet contained ships of varying caliber, from large warships to small freighters. At the heart of the fleet, a massive, heavily armored warship, with high arching spires and vast broadside batteries, was the only sign of movement in the formation. Drifting through the mass of other ships, the burnt orange Battle Barge began moving towards the planet in the far distance, with the rest of the fleet soon following in formation. Widening into a large attacking wing of vessels, the fleet began a slow approach towards the planet, weapons and void shields coming online...

• Powers kept his eyes on the glint of light in the distance, and a central holoscreen showing footage captured by several high-powered cameras on the Providence of what appeared to be oversized drop pods were fired from the ship, and towards the planet below. That is, when Kingston suddenly reappeared right in front of the Captain, causing him to take a step back, startled. "Sir, the advanced long range scanners on the battleship Property Damage just picked up several pings around two-hundred thousand kilometres south away. It's faint, but cameras managed to capture several images."

A hologram of a bogey popped up. Thanks to Powers' years of Naval service, he could tell that the distorted and blurry image had more or less identical make to the one he had just made contact with. "They with the... Imperium?" Powers asked, trying to recall to name of this new organisation. He still hated the word. Humanity did just finish an eight-year war with an empire, after all. Kingston shrugged. "Unknown, sir. Sensors estimate several dozen, but we can't be sure. We're picking up several energy spikes coming from them, but the most from the largest one in the centre." Powers balled his hands into fists. "Is this an... ambush?" He growled, and, before his faithful A.I. could stop him, he had activated the transmission system. "Magnus, this is Captain Powers. We have just picked up a new fleet of ships of similar make to yours. Do they belong to you?"

• Iro-Didact, a female Primoris at the age of 2189 with the height of 6'2" was sitting in the captain's chair overlooking at the operations on the holographic projector.

About a month ago one of the Empire's deep space probes was launched from Shanxi, the newest colony to be developed, was searching the asteroid field for possible mining instead they found a whole new and fertile planet.

The Didact was assigned by the High Council to scout out the planet if it was fit for colonization, and make negotiations with the population there if there was any.

"What is the status of the five frigates we have sent earlier?" Iro-Didact asked.

"The frigates have just encountered three foreign fleets 25 klicks away." Said a Comm. Officer. "It is still unconfirmed whether or not they are hostile, ma'am."

"Prepare me a cruiser." Iro-Didact ordered as she stood up from the captain's seat. "I am going to attempt communication. Bias, I trust that you can handle the ship?"

"Of course, Iro-Didact." A smooth, masculine voice replied, seemingly from out of nowhere. "It is what I was programmed to do, after all."

Iro-Didact
    librarian-square-542x542-a731ccf3db5549a4aacb02b83054f62b.jpg

(So we have the Forerunners now, huh?)

• "Sir!" Kingston popped up once again, causing Powers to groan in annoyance and face his A.I.. "What is it now?" He growled, leaving his COMM-channel still active. Kingston shifted in his holographic combat gear. "Umm..." He seemed unsure of himself, absentmindedly pulling on his gloves. "Well, scanners may have picked up another small fleet of ships several thousand kilometres away."

Powers' palm met his face. "Are you sure?" He asked, lowering his palm. Kingston's only response was to disappear and be replaced with a hologram of an extremely angular and geometric ship. Powers' palm went back up, and he growled in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Oh, why can't I just lead a single deployment without any problems?" The Captain lamented, turning back to the central viewscreen. Kingston reappeared next to him, in more or less a life-sized holoprojection of himself. His chosen avatar was around Powers' height, at little over six foot two. He took off his helmet and cradled it in his arms. "Well, things always do go wrong eventually, right?"

• As they walked out from their pod magnus received the incoming message from powers about some unidentified ship. "No I don't recall my Emperor giving me any additional ships." He thought for a sec and something didn't add up until suddenly one of his marines spoke up. "Magnus our captain has informed me that a chaos ship has arrived and is entering the planets atmosphere....There is also anther ship but different." Magnus shakes his head in disappointment, "*sigh* Well even if we traveled to another galaxy somehow chaos is always around, father will not be pleased......Very well tell the captain to use its cannon on the enemy ship." Magnus then went back to communicating to powers. "Powers I need you to listen very closely, the ship that looks identical to ours is a very hostile ship and needs to be wiped out immediately, proceed with caution if any of their troops land on this planet....Especially the ones that are standing 8 feet tall, holding swords and blood powers and etc. So I suggest a quick and swift action is to be made. Also that other ship I have nooooo idea if friend or foe."

• Slowly drifting closer, the main formation of the chaos fleet began accelerating away from the enemy fleets, while three escort craft continued their advance. Using their speed, the escorts took a arcing path around the outer edges of the enemy weapons range, before eventually turning and heading towards the planet. As they continued down, several small transport ships deployed from the bottom of the vessels, streaking towards the planet below, while the escorts turned to hold off any enemy fire.

• Iro-Didact carefully, but skillfully maneuvered her Shanix-class Light Carrier, Magellan, away from the third fleet her frigates had encountered, which had been recently confirmed to be a hostile species by one of her own.

While this new species' technology were a far cry from their own, they had little to no information concerning them, and as such, Iro-Didact was not going to risk a personal encounter with them.

"Reim, have the two other fleets been confirmed as hostile?" Iro-Didact asked the ship's personal A.I.

"No, Iro-Didact, they appear to be a non-hostile race, at least for the time being." A youthful, feminine voice answered her.

Activating the transmission system once the two other fleets were within it's range, Iro-Didact brought her lips to the microphone, and with a deep breath, spoke. "This is the Primoris Magellan. If you are recieving this, please respond."

• As the Fes'Da Ore'Kain of the aspect of Justice stood atop the pinnacle of Cititadrum Primaris; standing firm and gazing upon the vivid colors of the rift that the expeditionary fleet had traveled through, visions brought to him from the Black Father lined the path that he should take upon reaching the end of the new journey, marking the beginning of a new Crusade if he should fail. The Fal'ro and their 'Kain were held back on the order of the Father so that no blood shall be spilled upon the land in which the Tenevian Pantheon would claim. For their arrival was to herald peace and tranquility. He stood Fes'da Ore'Kain Justen Kaiir with his blade brandished and his head held to meet the vigor of a verdant world.

Cititadrum Primaris, 50,000 loyal Tenevian warriors, and the most resolute of Builders, Researchers and laborers the empire had to offer.

A Thunderous crash heard through space and time heralded the coming of the Pantheon's fist, and it's vanguard eyed the space around "Esendo'kai thraim Immath' arda? (What are the ones here?)" He wondered. He Spread the wings of his Angeloka archwings and flew through the void of space ahead of the Cititadrum exiting the rift. The Champion spied many ships of unknown lands headed towards the surface of the planet. "Endo eforthia?(I late?)"

He opened his mouth and let his voice be Heard through the Vacuum of space. "ENDO FES'DA ORE'KAIN JUSTEN KAIIR ES OREN TENEVIA!!! ENDO SPO' EN ORE'KAIN!!!! (I Chamipon of Gods, Justen Kaiir from Tenevia: Oren. I Speak for Gods.)"

• "I'm sorry, Magnus, but I am unable to act under Federal Law Code 2247 paragraph eight line twelve. It dictates that humanity will always remain neutral, and I cannot attack unless attacked first." Powers said, earning an eyebrow raise from Kingston before he switched off the channel. "You memorised all that, sir?" He asked in genuine disbelief. Powers scowled at him. "Of course. The UEGNC has made every single commissioned naval officer remember that after the conclusion of the War." He continued to watch as the mystery fleet launched several transports, no doubt preparing for planetfall. "But tell the men on the ground to prepare defences."

The Marine A.I. nodded. "Will do, sir. Oh hey! Incoming transmission!" He shrank back down, standing on an invisible platform next to the Captain. "Magnus?" Powers asked, turning to him."

"Nope. Seems to be coming from the newcomers. Let me play it out." An obviously feminine voice immediately took over the COMMS. "This is the Primoris Magellan. If you are receiving this, please respond." The Captain wasn't too surprised that the newcomers spoke English. The Vaskrans did speak flawless English. He was beginning to think that it was a universal language. Powers held down the communications button on his terminal. "Magellan, this is the UEGNC Providence. We read you, over."

"Sir." Kingston once again piped up, disappearing and reappearing back on the holotable, back to his usual size. "What. Is. It." Captain Powers groaned, slowly and deliberately, not turning. Kingston fiddled around with his hands for a bit. "Well, scanners just picked up- you probably already know- another fleet of ships!"

Powers suddenly wished he had retired after the War. "I need a fucking drink."

Meanwhile, in Barracks No. 36

"Hey, Lawson, did you hear that?" A Marine asked his buddy, Lawson, currently lying in the bunk next to him. Lawson stirred. "Yeah. Some weird screaming. Just don't think about it, Wilkins." Wilkins sighed, shaking his head. "I swear, war does weird shit to you."

• "My sincerest apologies for the sudden transmission. I hope our appearance did not startle you." Iro-Didact said as she bowed deeply, raising her head to see a species her kind had not seen in many millenia. Humanity. Or at least, one of the many versions of the race.

Widening her eyes for just a fraction of a second in surprise at seeing the species her kind had never thought they would encounter again, the Primoris cleared her throat and smiled amiably at the younger man. "Greetings to you and yours, young warrior. I am Iro-Didact. Primoris Prognatus and Elite Promethean Warrior Didact of the Primoris Empire."

[QUOTE="Maiza Avaro]

• "My sincerest apologies for the sudden transmission. I hope our appearance did not startle you." Iro-Didact said as she bowed deeply, raising her head to see a species her kind had not seen in many millenia. Humanity. Or at least, one of the many versions of the race.

Widening her eyes for just a fraction of a second in surprise at seeing the species her kind had never thought they would encounter again, the Primoris cleared her throat and smiled amiably at the younger man. "Greetings to you and yours, young warrior. I am Iro-Didact. Primoris Prognatus and Elite Promethean Warrior Didact of the Primoris Empire."

[/QUOTE]

• His helm gazed upon the sound of a sultry voice and looked though the piercing gaze of his Visor. and spoke with a booming voice that broke the silence of the space that divided the fleets. "Ah, E Primoris?... Endo memor'at paendo. Paendo enspir anamo Y'Immath Cititadrum.(Ah, A Primorus?... I remember race. Race inspire name this Cititadrum)" He raised his arm, to halt the Gargantuan ship that had dwarfed the Dreadnaughts, frigates, and cruisers that lay in the distance orbiting the planet. "Paendo fortu no Fal'ro o thraim Fal'ro Ore'kain Depar. (Race fortunate no Swarm or Swarmlord Come)" He flew the angeloka he had wielded over to the ship at the speed of a roaring comet, leaving behind a glimmer of light behind him and within 2 minutes made it to the Primoris Vessel with his blade presented before it. "Endo depar? (I come?)"

After the Champion had left the Iron hull of the Cititadrum, the Legions of Tenevia prepared to embark to the surface of the planet. Within the brilliant depths pilots engaged the Speredum with Mont'Legar (mounted members of the legion) covering their flanks. Sta'Baran prepared to be the first to enter the fray in their angeloka formations to project the protective barriers as they would shield their forces behind them

Space

The Global Union fleet of protected colony ships arrived in orbit on a different side of the planet. "My lord, the planet is just like Serra, it is perfect for colonization." An operator explained. Captain Blizion sighed and looked down at the planet. "You're right, scan for a nice colonization spot, the councilors would love this planet." The captain smiled.

Three ships made up this small fleet. One frigate, one destroyer and one capitol ship. Each outfitted with smaller colony carracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back