• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy College Student Seeks a Good 1x1 (ignore prefix)

Luka_Megurine

A Regular Decorated Emergency
Hello all, I go by Luka and I am 19 years old. Before I even begin there are a few things that may impede our fun roleplay time but I must explain. While I am on summer break and the stress of school doesn’t nearly affect me as much, I suffer from some medical issues. They usually don’t inhibit me from replying, however, there are periods of time where I may not feel well enough to reply but I assure you these periods are few and far between. Additionally, I do suffer from depression which also may inhibit replies but again few and far between and roleplaying helps me cope anyway.

As for who I am as a person, I play way more video games than I should, draw, do some art, learn languages, and write. Fun fact: I'm actually published as a poet! I love movies, comic books, manga, and anime. Ask me in OOC chat about anything! I love OOC chat with my partners! I am a honors college student, and I'm a double major in Computer Science and Japanese with a minor in Spanish.

I return to university in August and I am looking for a roleplay with a good balance of plot and romance. I mostly roleplay MxF with doubling if necessary, but I have in the past done M// and F// just with little experience which is why I much prefer MxF. I love to double up on characters so that there’s a good balance and I don’t force anyone to play just male or just female (unless of course its M// or F//). You can be both! But of course, if you want to be one character that’s fine too! Whatever you like!

Due to site rules, romance must only go to fade-to-black no exceptions. As for limits, I will not do self-harm unless it follows one of two exceptions: it is necessary to the plot (ex: your character is a vampire, needs to cut or bite himself to give his blood to others, blood pact, etc.) or your character accidentally cuts their self, which at this point isn’t even self-harm. It’s very triggering and I will not have it. I prefer not to do any taboo topics such as incest either.

As for how I roleplay, my posts can range from 3 paragraphs to 1,000 words depending on my mood. I value quality over quantity but 2-3 paragraphs per reply is a must. I usually match what I am given however.

What would I like to do?:
NOTE: These pairings and settings can be mixed and mingled around. I have no preference

General Plot settings:

^Very interested *Have a plot or idea in mind

• Victorian Era Fantasy*^
  • Fantasy in general (same as above)*^
  • Steampunk or some sort of cyberpunk
  • Post Apocalyptic (mixed with fantasy elements)*
  • War (in general)
Pairings:

General
  • Supernatural being (literally anything, no fandom species) x Human
  • Supernatural Being x Supernatural Being
  • Assassin x Target
  • Kidnapped x Kidnapper
  • Hunter x Supernatural Being
  • Royal x Knight
  • Royal x Commoner
  • Noble x Guard
Fandoms:
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (if you will be my Roy Mustang, I swear to you I will love you)^
  • D. Gray Man (Very rusty on this story but I can do it! OCxOC, OCxLavi)
  • LOTR (OKAY, so I'm very bad at the lore of this but I wanna become more accustomed to it so Feyre Feyre can be proud of me one day. I also just really wanna do it)^
  • Dragon Age Series^
  • Mass Effect Series^
  • The Witcher Series^
  • Harry Potter (much prefer OCs for this one, set after the events of the books excluding Cursed Child)*^
  • Bleach (oh boy, okay. I haven't read since Volume 40...something. Basically they're still in Hueco Mundo. But honestly, I love Bounts. Jin Kariya is one of my favorite characters. I also love Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. And Aizen.. Basically if they're a bad guy. I probably like them)
  • Assassin's Creed (excluding movie. Just no.)
  • Star Wars (like Harry Potter, I prefer OCs. Rusty on KOTOR back story but I have played a considerable amount through the game)
  • Elder Scrolls Series
I can do other fandoms or pairings just ask me! These are just a taste of what I want to do currently. Crossed out indicates I'm not looking for these because I have a roleplay going!

I roleplay over email and PM.

Last edited:
Hey, I would love to do something with you. I don't know a few of the fandoms and don't feel comfortable doing a harry potter theme rp. However, I can do fantasy and I can attempt to do steampunk. I typically play male characters but I can do female and I have on several occasions. I don't do self harm but I do sometimes like to add a dark twist to characters.

Hey, I would love to do something with you. I don't know a few of the fandoms and don't feel comfortable doing a harry potter theme rp. However, I can do fantasy and I can attempt to do steampunk. I typically play male characters but I can do female and I have on several occasions. I don't do self harm but I do sometimes like to add a dark twist to characters.
I'll PM you :>

Hello Luka! I'd be very interested in doing a Harry Potter roleplay with you and hearing your ideas on it- I play both genders and am also very willing to double. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Hey there! I'm sure we could come up with a great fantasy RP, and I'd honestly love to hear your ideas for the Victorian Era because I LOVE THE VICTORIAN ERA.

Hello! I would be interested in doing a fantasy roleplay with you if you're still interested. I have an inclining of a plot we could do, but it's very rough and I would prefer to talk it out with you first.

I would be willing to do either FMA:B, LOTR or The Witcher if any of them are still open. Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back