• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

College Nobodies. (w/OhFallenMars)

"Oh, yes. I'm the worst of them all. " Axel chuckled, then wiped at his face softly. "If you'd like to crash here, I promise I won't do anything."

Roxas stuffed another cookie into his mouth before turning and lying down next to Axel. He rolled on his side and curled into him, finishing his his cookies as he did. "My body feels all weird and sleepy..." He mumbled, leaning into him.

Axel hummed softly, smiling at the boy. "I suppose that's normal." He chuckled, and wrapped an arm around the blond. He figured he might as well, if the other was going to cuddle into him anyways.

Roxas fell silent and within a few moments, he had fallen quickly asleep. Roxas couldn't help himself. He wasn't used to having the drug in his body, and it just made it so easy for him to fall fast asleep. He stayed warm at Axel's side.

Axel held the blond close and stayed awake for a while thinking about a lot of things. Why had he let this freshman into his room in the first place? Maybe it was because the boy reminded him of Demyx in a way? He didn't know. Why did he let him sleep in his bed? He didn't know why. But there wasn't much he could do about it now, and he drifted off into sleep

Roxas' mind was pretty blank as he fell asleep and even as he dreamed. It wasn't until he woke up that he realized that he had really done all of those things he had assumed were a dream. He didn't know what to do and decided to lie there with his eyes closed until Axel made a move.

Axel stirred from his sleep, and almost sat up quickly when he realized there was warmth next to him, but flashes from last night reminded him that it was the cute blond that he had met. He opened his eyes, and rubbed his face softly. He glanced over at the blond and smiled. He was cute while he slept. Unfortunately, his arm was trapped under the blond, and he had to pee pretty bad.

"Uh, Roxas?" Axel whispered, poking the blonds nose softly

"Huh.....?" Roxas' bright eyes slowly flashed open as he looked up at the other boy. He quickly scooted away from him, feeling awkward. He bit his lip gently as he pushed his hair out of his face. "Sorry.... morning..."

"No problem. Just a moment." Axel chuckled, and got out of his bed. He stretched his back out, earning a few satisfying pops, and shuffled into his bathroom to quickly relieve his bladder. Once done, he quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face a bit. He walked back out of the bathroom, rubbing his head softly.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, smiling awkwardly

"Pretty well..." Roxas said softly, sitting up rather slowly. He ran his hands through his hair that was even messier than normal. He gave a sleepy smile as he looked at him. "I'm sorry I fell asleep here last night.. my head just felt all dizzy and well, I don't remember much after that..."

"Well, don't worry. Nothing happened." Axel grinned, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Everything's all..yeah, well. Other than the fact that Demyx is probably going to kill me for locking the door last night.."Axel trailed, looking towards the door.

Roxas climbed down off the bed and stretched out a bit. "I.. Guess I'll give you this back then." He said, stripping out of Axel's jacket and holding it out with him. "And then, I'll be out of here. I've gotta go brush my teeth... and eat... and yeah..." He ran a hand through his hair, looking down at his feet which somehow were still in his shoes.

"Oh! Alright, yeah. Maybe...maybe I'll see you around? Sometime, maybe?" He asked, biting his lip. Of course, he remembered he was going to ask the boy out, but he felt much too awkward in the current situation and thought better of it. Maybe later. Maybe.

"Yeah, if you're ever around the library.... then you'll probably find me." Roxas offered up a half-hearted smile before opening the door. "Thank you for this, by the way.." He said, pulling the Kitkat from his pocket.

(Would you want to skip a few days until they run into one another again?)

"Good to know." Axel smiled, shoving his hands into his front pockets. "No problem, kid." Axel said, biting his lip. "I, uh, hope you had a decent time.." He trailed, then cleared his throat softly.

(Yeah, works with me)

And with that, Roxas did his best to slip unnoticed out of the building. The next week was a a rush for Roxas. He had three tests in a row and was completely swamped. The only good thing that came of it all was the break in work that would come in the week to follow. It was Friday now, and Roxas had finished his morning class and was sitting in the school's Starbucks. He had a large Mocha Frappuchino, something that he hoped too many people didn't see him with but that he liked too much to stop from having. He was half asleep, lying back against one of the booths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back