• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern College Comedy

WednesdayEvening

A 16 year old student is entering their freshman year in college and experiencing social interactions with students 2-3 years older than them in the dorms and the classroom and must juggle schoolwork and being oriented in social life.

Howdy! I thought this would be an interesting RP for a group who like comedies and slice-of-life RPs. I'm gonna be playing the genius 16-year-old who has arrived at the college, and I need a diverse group of characters to interact with!

Hi! I might be interested in this, though I do have a few questions.

How large of a group are you aiming for? Would this roleplay be Simple, Casual, or Detailed? And finally, would it allow for some drama, or would it strictly be fluff?

No matter what, it looks fun. :)

Dog said:
Hi! I might be interested in this, though I do have a few questions.
How large of a group are you aiming for? Would this roleplay be Simple, Casual, or Detailed? And finally, would it allow for some drama, or would it strictly be fluff?

No matter what, it looks fun. :)
I'll probably put it down as casual, but I still want a good bit of effort and detail. As for the amount of people, no more then ten. And that's even cluttering it. Also, yes. Drama, drama, drama.

WednesdayEvening said:
A 16 year old student is entering their freshman year in college and experiencing social interactions with students 2-3 years older than them in the dorms and the classroom and must juggle schoolwork and being oriented in social life.

Howdy! I thought this would be an interesting RP for a group who like comedies and slice-of-life RPs. I'm gonna be playing the genius 16-year-old who has arrived at the college, and I need a diverse group of characters to interact with!
Let me know if you need a hand (Co-GM) mah friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back