• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Collapse Point // Acheron Lobby (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, I can say my stats will differ from the other sheets in two aspects, she should be done soon.

One of those aspects is Tactics as I don't want to run from things, I want them to run from me.

I don't think it was ever specified what happens at 100 points, could be superhuman or could be peak human. And no, an average sprinter would be around 2-3 times faster than the average person. Still that is a substantial amount of speed.

Also Presaging Everbloom Presaging Everbloom Is the Endurance stat JUST for handling damage or does it apply to your physical condition, as in stamina?
well ig my guy is now the smartest man in the world 😎

This website is a lot harder to navigate than I thought.

I will answer the question regarding the stat system later in the evening, if it can wait.
You get used to it after a bit, though they do have a system that allows you to link all your threads to one another in the header.

Also, my sheet is done, I think it's so-so. I had to do an edit though given some spacing issues in the original with some text.

Last edited:
Presaging Everbloom Presaging Everbloom So, what's the skill range for stats? Like how good are you at something when you have 100 stats? Or 010 stats?
Seems more likely that we’d become superhuman at 100, unless there’s diminishing returns with stat point investment. An ‘expert’ runner wouldn’t be running at five times the speed of an average person and all.
I don't think it was ever specified what happens at 100 points, could be superhuman or could be peak human. And no, an average sprinter would be around 2-3 times faster than the average person. Still that is a substantial amount of speed.

Also Presaging Everbloom Presaging Everbloom Is the Endurance stat JUST for handling damage or does it apply to your physical condition, as in stamina?

To begin, I did not expect this question to be raised, so I didn't bother including it in the interest check. I do have the general concept figured out, which I will do the honors of explaining.

The five physical stats system will not be the only stats that will be tracked. So for the record, don't expect to only be focusing on those five.

The average "person", who does not have access to the game mechanics, cannot be compared to that of the "player", who does. The "players" in this sense are obviously the characters that were reincarnated to blaze through the layers of Hell.

The 20 points being equal to that of an average person is because 20 points is considered the "bare minimum" that is required to fight through the first Scarlet Singularity. Needless to say, within the twelve hours preparation they will need to adjust their stats to have a better fighting chance.

So, technically, 20 points would be equal to that of a person who know the basics and can perform the minimum, but nothing higher.

Any points gained above 20 are not multipliers. Having 40 points does not mean you are as twice as faster than the person with 20 points. Points acquired above 20 are mere stats that slightly boost the person's performance. If I were to write a half-assed chart on how roughly these points will be estimated:

20 points - 0% boost
100 points - 30% boost
250 points - 45% boost
500 points - 75% boost
750 points - 90% boost
1000 points - 100% boost

Anything above 1000 points will be a 10% boost per 100 points.

However, because the system caps the physical boost at 100% (1000p), all points gained after 1000 will not have any effect unless they are equipping a specific type of weapon, armor, or accessories that allows them to remove the cap for a specific amount.

Going through the sectors of Romanticide and clearing quests, domains, and challenges will offer special items and currencies that will add to your character's inner inventory. Items dropped from the quests and other events will help with your character's statistics overall.

Though, stats are not necessarily for strengthening the character as items will matter more later on. Stats are important as some quests will only allow certain players with a minimum amount of points to have access to the quest and its rewards. I aim to diversify the groups and partnerships between players with this method, though as it stands, it is merely a concept that I seek to execute to see how it'll conclude.

Strength - The player's physical capabilities, obviously. Nothing extra can be said.

Mobility - The player's movement and flexibility.

Endurance - Durability, stamina, defense, mental fortitude, etc. All incoming effects that can be mitigated will calculated accordingly to their endurance level.

Tactics - Other than reflecting upon the player's knowledge in combat and battles, gaining points in this field will result in being rewarded with extra points for their other stats. Survival rate against critical attacks will also be increased or prevented according to tactics.

Intelligence - Same as tactics, except with different effects. Intelligence will boost the power of their magical/elemental attacks (anything non-physical) and increase the capacity of their mana fuel. Other minor effects include faster mana recharge and the ability to lower the demand of points from domains and quests for themselves.

It can sound rather perplexing. It's a system that I've been developing over the past several weeks, so there are still lots that I am tweaking to better fit the type of roleplay I desire to run.

To begin, I did not expect this question to be raised, so I didn't bother including it in the interest check. I do have the general concept figured out, which I will do the honors of explaining.

The five physical stats system will not be the only stats that will be tracked. So for the record, don't expect to only be focusing on those five.

The average "person", who does not have access to the game mechanics, cannot be compared to that of the "player", who does. The "players" in this sense are obviously the characters that were reincarnated to blaze through the layers of Hell.

The 20 points being equal to that of an average person is because 20 points is considered the "bare minimum" that is required to fight through the first Scarlet Singularity. Needless to say, within the twelve hours preparation they will need to adjust their stats to have a better fighting chance.

So, technically, 20 points would be equal to that of a person who know the basics and can perform the minimum, but nothing higher.

Any points gained above 20 are not multipliers. Having 40 points does not mean you are as twice as faster than the person with 20 points. Points acquired above 20 are mere stats that slightly boost the person's performance. If I were to write a half-assed chart on how roughly these points will be estimated:

20 points - 0% boost
100 points - 30% boost
250 points - 45% boost
500 points - 75% boost
750 points - 90% boost
1000 points - 100% boost

Anything above 1000 points will be a 10% boost per 100 points.

However, because the system caps the physical boost at 100% (1000p), all points gained after 1000 will not have any effect unless they are equipping a specific type of weapon, armor, or accessories that allows them to remove the cap for a specific amount.

Going through the sectors of Romanticide and clearing quests, domains, and challenges will offer special items and currencies that will add to your character's inner inventory. Items dropped from the quests and other events will help with your character's statistics overall.

Though, stats are not necessarily for strengthening the character as items will matter more later on. Stats are important as some quests will only allow certain players with a minimum amount of points to have access to the quest and its rewards. I aim to diversify the groups and partnerships between players with this method, though as it stands, it is merely a concept that I seek to execute to see how it'll conclude.

Strength - The player's physical capabilities, obviously. Nothing extra can be said.

Mobility - The player's movement and flexibility.

Endurance - Durability, stamina, defense, mental fortitude, etc. All incoming effects that can be mitigated will calculated accordingly to their endurance level.

Tactics - Other than reflecting upon the player's knowledge in combat and battles, gaining points in this field will result in being rewarded with extra points for their other stats. Survival rate against critical attacks will also be increased or prevented according to tactics.

Intelligence - Same as tactics, except with different effects. Intelligence will boost the power of their magical/elemental attacks (anything non-physical) and increase the capacity of their mana fuel. Other minor effects include faster mana recharge and the ability to lower the demand of points from domains and quests for themselves.

It can sound rather perplexing. It's a system that I've been developing over the past several weeks, so there are still lots that I am tweaking to better fit the type of roleplay I desire to run.
🤯
Big brain GM moment.
I'm assuming we could pick up a new talent (since most of us only picked two) somewhere along the way in the RP, correct?

HEY IF OUR CHARACTER DIED WITH PHYSICAL DEFECTS WOULD THEY KEEP THEM? BLINDNESS FOR EXAMPLE

Interesting. So all things considered, even a fully maxed out stat wouldn’t be anywhere close that of a human’s peak performance. Certainly changes things.

Do you have an ETA on when you’ll be releasing your system in full, if you plan on ever doing that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back