• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern coffee

IC - CS - OOC
MKNml4K.jpg
u9Z0lpF.jpg
zKnEst8.jpg
. c o f f e e .
plot
I'm sure we'd all love to believe friendships last forever. But in reality, it doesn't. Especially not when that friendship is just a bunch of teens forming a coffee shop bond, solely based off the fact that they visit the same coffee shop everyday, and not because they share any sort of common traits or interests.

They've never spoken in the hallways, act like they aren't friends in classes and never speak during breaks. They aren't friends as far as their respective friend circles think. But after school, they all huddle around a table in the Bean Reserve and let their issues spill, as if they were the best of friends.

It sounds weird, and it is. Weird things never last anyway, just like this.

Long story short, tears were shed, secrets were revealed, bitch slaps were thrown, and many other things I would rather not go into too much detail about.

Now they're all grown up, and are respectable (?) adults. Adults with various careers and responsibilities. They've left the past behind and are as accomplished as they wanted to be.

So wouldn't it be fun to meet again? Same table. Same time. Same place. I mean, they've all put those differences in the past right?

Well, they act like it as least.

roles
F E M A L E S
The Ice Queen
philocaly philocaly
You have no emotions, you're so cool and cold. So intelligent and unapproachable. But we all know you're just a fragile little mouse inside. You just want everyone to accept you, right? You don't have to lie about it you know. The Princess hates liars. The Princess also hates keeping her relationships a secret. You loved her so much, didn't you? She loved you too. But you acted like you hated her. It made her mad, and you got mad too when she told the whole school about the relationship. You knew why though. You were talking behind her back way too much. You cared too much about your reputation ask someone that was above social hierarchy. Well look how that ended up.

The "Nerd"
They have a stereotype for nerds don't they? Those that just hole up in their rooms and watch anime everyday. All their boyfriends and girlfriends are fictional. They have acne, braces and bad fashion sense. And you were exactly that. But with your coffee shop friends you became special. You were beautiful. They appreciated you. But you were still desperate. So desperate that you would give pictures of your beautiful uncovered body to someone on the internet. It circulated around the school, and because you thought your coffee shop friends would judge you for it, you deliberately pissed them off. You pissed them off and lost the only true friends you've ever had.

The Princess
You were the golden girl. The shining star of the school. You left a trail of broken hearts behind you. Yes, you were pampered, you were rotten to the core. But which princess wasn't? You know what every princess also wants? A gorgeous and close to perfect companion right by their side. You were surprised The Ice Queen could even feel emotions, let alone love another human being. And you felt special. You were her one and only. But she didn't want anyone to know she was in a relationship with you. Then one day you heard her and her shitty friends bitching about you. You have no clue why. You didn't even want to know why. You just got your revenge. You let the whole school know, and framed yourself as the victim. Hell, you even made up stories about her for kicks. But you still loved her, didn't you?

The Firecracker
There's literally no way to describe you. You're frankly, unpredictable. You have even less friends than the nerd. No friend group will accept you because they all have traits that are set in stone, and though you match a few traits, you also defy a lot of them. What are you? Well, you're a slut. You heard me. You've slept with so many people, including The Gentleman. But you're a one night stand kind of girl. You'd prefer if it was just a fleeting moment of lust than a long term thing. Well, The Gentleman didn't quite understand, he was heartbroken. You led him to this. He's broken now, and it's all your fault. You were his first love, his first time, his first kiss. You're now also his first hatred. I mean, he sure acts like he hates you.

M A L E S
The Gentleman
No, not really. You used to be a gentleman. You were nice and friendly, student council president too. You were a good kid. Maybe too good for high school. Then you met The Firecracker. She was your life-ruiner. She was your first kiss, your first intimate relationship, your first everything. But she left you like everyone else. She didn't want to fall in love. She wasn't even in love. It broke your heart and your spirit. So now you roam around bedding every willing girl around. You break their hearts like how The Firecracker broke yours. You've lost hope in the word 'love'. But your ultimate quest is to break your ruiner. The Firecracker will pay. This meet up is your chance. You'll get her to fall for you and leave her just like how she left you.

The Athlete
Mr Macho, you're truly the pinnacle of masculinity. You were a good little Christian boy that always listened to your parent's advice. Your whole life you were always asked why you never had a girlfriend. You were a catch after all, and any girl would die to be with you. Well, the problem is that you were gay. You can't change it, your parents can't change it. One drunken night, you slept with The Geek at a party and now your relationship with him is strained. You enjoyed it, of course you did, but the guilt that came with sleeping with another man even when you're supposed to worship God and be straight weighed you down. This meet up could be your chance to talk things out with him, and tell him why he was just left at the curb so long ago.

The Geek
All you wanted to do was play your video games. You wanted to sit at home with your comics like you usually did. But that fateful night , you decided to finally confront your neighbour about the parties that they were constantly having, just to get sucked into the party atmosphere, which resulted in your sleeping with The Athlete. You didn't think much of it at first, but he seemed to think it was a big deal and started avoiding you. Well, so be it. After all, you had a gorgeous girlfriend now, and she was as incredible as she was intelligent. You couldn't be more satisfied with your life. But I'm sure you never expected The Athlete to try and rekindle a relationship with you.

The Druggie
You were the life of every party. You had exotic drugs from even more exotic countries. How'd you even attain them? No one knew really. They just knew that they felt good when they took them. The only member of this group with no real problems that attributed to them having a negative relationship with him, you were the one that initiated the meet up, and will be the one that has to sit and watch while the idiots that are your ex-friends try and resolve their relationships. You'd much rather do this than sit at home anyway. As far as you were concerned, your house was a warzone, and you always got hurt.

rules
-This roleplay will be pretty chill. I expect at least 2 paragraphs when you post. And I would prefer if you posted at least twice every week. If for some reason you're unable to do this, please do PM me and I can work out something.

-No God modding, bunnying, etc. We all knows the rules with this one.

-Please don't stir up any trouble in the OOC. Keep all that salt and sass for your characters.

-I won't be too restrictive with personality traits. As long as they're believable and reasonable for the character you're playing, I'll allow it. (Like, don't make the Athlete super lazy, or the Princess low maintenance)

-Have fun loves.

tags
tsuneni tsuneni
social social
Nap Nap
nymphadora. nymphadora.
mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude
spectro spectro

You guys if you want to, tag others, cause I legit just tagged everyone that was in the chat lololol

Last edited:
I am also interested can I be the Druggy Or The Gentleman and maybe the Geek you choice I am not picky :D

Ugh nooo I want to but I'm literally dying of too much rp rn... but I can't resist help

iM UPSET THAT I DIDNT GET A NOTIFICATION???

def interested in the firecracker thou < 33

So, are we like going to compete for the characters? Hahaha there's bunch of people wanting to join and I'm excited.

holy heck
now i'm definitely joining and super excited bc i got some
major character insp and that's surprising bc i've been ha
ving zero muse recently !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back