• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Codes That Don't Conform to the Width of the Post

Nano

procrastination symphony
So we've all seen stuff like this at some point back in IPS:
Screenshot_20180120-103242.png

Will this be corrected to be like how it automatically cutoff whatever didn't fit in the original post box like in xF1 with the upcoming fix for site mobile/tablet compatibility? If not, would this (yet again) count towards messing with the site's appearance, making the poster accountable for a warning or a penalty? I really don't want to be getting in trouble for something that I didn't realize. >x>

For now, I cannot answer, all I can say is it has been noted.

I could try to come up with a solution (using hidden overflows), but this is a style issue, not a BBCode issue, so I don't know as much about it.

okay so i found out that if you put,
Code:
[div=position: relative; overflow: hidden;]
in the beginning of your code it'll stop it from exceeding the site's width, but you have to put the ending div at the end of the entire code.

EDIT: the only thing is that if codes that use to be cut off previously ( not mobile-friendly ), may be unviewable on mobile when you add this. but i'm still experimenting currently.

Last edited:
okay so i found out that if you put,
Code:
[div=position: relative; overflow: hidden;]
in the beginning of your code it'll stop it from exceeding the site's width, but you have to put the ending div at the end of the entire code.

EDIT: the only thing is that if codes that use to be cut off previously ( not mobile-friendly ), may be unviewable on mobile when you add this. but i'm still experimenting currently.
Yes, that was the solution that most used back during the IPS phase. My real issue was that I wasn't too keen on hunting down every old post of mine that had this issue, but thanks anyways. ^ ^;;;

Yes, that was the solution that most used back during the IPS phase. My real issue was that I wasn't too keen on hunting down every old post of mine that had this issue, but thanks anyways. ^ ^;;;
Lol, yeah I don't wanna hunt them down to fix them either like I had to before, kek. It's a known issue and once Wizard gets some rest will be brought up and hopefully resolved.

This issue has been resolved. Thank you for informing us and your patience. ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back