• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Lyoko Rp?

iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing They actually do reveal what he looks like in a book series that takes place after the main series and rewrites the whole Live Action Evolution Spin-off. He's described to look like Peter Pan which is why they mentioned his Lyoko form was embarrassing.

jeremy_code_lyoko_chronicles_by_nelbsia-d70brip.jpg

Oh and Killerclown Killerclown where would the canon end? With the main series? With Evolution? Or the Books? And also, could my character be one who uses pistols in his Lyoko form or no? In the past some have been adamant about no firearms whilst others were completely fine.

Heyo! I read through and realized you weren't really accepting anyone else, but if someone drops or anything please let me know. I am really interested in this rp. Sorry for intruding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back