• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Code Lyoko Redux (DEAD)

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
A new term has begun at Kadic academy, and all seems to be well. The Lyoko warriors have had no problems with Xana for a while. Things were peaceful, too peaceful. Finally, Xana launched his first attack over in weeks. The warriors rushed to the transporters, only to find that Xana had gotten crafty. He blocked certain parts of code, disabling Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich's entrance into Lyoko. With the situation being rather grim, there was only one option. New warriors had to be found, and found fast.

OOC

Welcome! Bonjour! If you've clicked on this, then you obviously know what Code Lyoko is, and are somewhat interested in it! This RP consists of a new team of four members, and we also need people to play the original cast! If you are interested in any of this! Please post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Code Lyoko was a fantastic and surprisingly dark part of my childhood. I'm down for this!

PS: I still have nightmares about giant Xana controlled teddybears 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back