• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern club chris

I'm interested in doing anything in which my presumably female character would be the submissive party.

I've always played males and doninant. This will be quite a change. I'd like to try my hand at it.

I work from home, so I'm on literally all day, therefore I reply very often.

I RP exclusively in detailed.

Let me know if you're interested.

I am always down for a good, old-fashioned Bad Boy x Good Girl. I'd prefer to play the female part, but I'm sure I could be a bad boy. Also, I'd to do it through PM. Unfortunately, I cannot start a conversation with you at the moment because I have not been a member for 24 hours yet.

Raphael said:
Supernatural x SupernaturalKnight x Princess
Prince x Princess

New Boy in town x Old Girl in town

New Girl in town x Old Boy in town

Celebrity x Normal
I'm interested in doing these.

I have an idea for a plot if you mre interested, it's the end of the world and there are two teen survivors, they know they won't make it so they make a bucket list and try to complete it.

Hey there!

I'm like soooooooooooooooo interested in all of these. Like, so much. So much.

If you think I'd be a good partner, totally PM me. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back