Clover Hills

Eliza Barnes

Eliza giggled, rushing through and winding between the trees as she heard Astiel speak. “And it took me a damn while!” She exclaimed back, her plump lips twisting into a smug smirk. There wasn’t much of a chance of Astiel beating her in the end because he didn’t actually know the way as to where to go. But, she liked to pin it to the fact that she was faster, although she may not have been faster. The cool air whipped it’s slender fingers through her air, and the sharp sensation at her scalp was only driving her forwards at an even faster rate. The running itself was warming her body, and the way the wind cooled her down helped drastically to continue.

Though, Eliza felt herself suddenly stopping, the unfamiliar scent of someone’s blood engulfing her nostrils. Pausing momentarily, she clenched her jaw, nose pointing to the direction of the very strong aroma. It was not Haven blood, yet it was practically in the territory. Eliza couldn’t risk possible harm to her family, so she clenched her fists, debating as to whether to shift or not, but instead she held her breath, and turned to face Astiel. “Just stay here a moment,” she mumbled before storming off eastwards, following the heavily unfamiliar scent with ease. It was a stupid mistake to edge on Pack territory where one didn’t belong, especially when wounded. That would draw wolves to attack the intruder almost immediately. “Stupid,” she whispered under her breath as she ran.

Noting the strange man running after a rabbit near territory with a spear, she felt herself scoff in disbelief. He really thought he could hunt in haven territory? By right, the rabbit was theirs, not some damn loner’s. Chasing him silently, she followed as he hunted in a rather not stealthy fashion, and perhaps, Eliza considered, rather clumsily. Though stealthy herself, she stormed into the bushes, grabbing the white bunny by the neck and holding it in her grasp a good metre or so away from the man. Her focus on hunting all those years really paid off in moments like these. Had she not caught the rabbit, that would’ve been too embarrassing to say the least. “This is Haven territory,” Eliza stood straight, giving him her best angry glare. “So this is Haven prey.” The rabbit squirmed in her grasp, but she held it there’s tightly. “You need to leave.” Her voice grew stern as she clenched her jaw, preparing for possible attack. “Now,” she growled, taking a threatening step forwards.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Raider dog Raider dog

Sean Williams

"Come here, come here, come here!" Sean growled under his breath as he chased after his soon to be meal. His hunger now fully take over as he continued the chase. Damn it the little bastard was fast, but there was no way in heel he was going to stop now! This was his day of victory! He stumbled over a root that laid hidden under the snow and nearly fell to the ground, but he was quick enough to catch himself and continue his chase, though he came to an immediate halt as a blur rushed out of no where and snatch the rabbit with ease. His eyes widened as he saw a dark haired woman standing in front of him with the rabbit in her grasp and a glare directed towards him. Sean was truly frozen from shock. Where did she come from? And how did she- he paused for a moment as he slowly glanced to his still bleeding hand. He gritted his teeth and grunted in frustration. How could he be so stupid!? Why now, of all times did he pick now to be this reckless!?

Soon enough the woman finally spoke. Sean jumped slightly at her voice and tightened his grip on his spear. She stated this was Haven territory and Haven prey. Haven? Was that one of the packs? His question was quickly gone answered as she demeaned for him to leave before giving a threatening step towards him. Sean stumbled back a few feet, a horrible and familiar feeling forming within his body. It took him a few seconds to figure out what it was, but soon it was clear. Fear was taking hold of him. Fear towards the woman and knowing what she was and most likely capable of. He truly feared the other wolves, especially if he got on their bad sides. His eyes were wide with fear as he stepped a few more feet away from her, but stopped as his eyes drifted towards the rabbit. His gut growled once more, his hunger demanding for something to keep it going.

Sean hated to admit it, but there was no more game near his area, it was all out here in other territory an d honestly he had no more energy to hunt anything else. He could just give up here. With the only hunger fueling his determination Sean took a deep breath and took a step forward with his spear lowered into an offensive stance. He glared towards the stranger in attempts to hide his fear, but his shaking thin body gave it away. With gritted teeth he spoke. "I'm not going anywhere without MY prey! I can give two shits about this Haven, that's my food and I'll be damned if I let you take it, wolf!" he snarled as he took a few more steps forwards to regain his ground. This was either going to end in his death, or maybe lady luck would throw him a bone. Pfft, yeah right.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Astiel Stormchaser - Warrior - Haven Pack

Not about to be left behind, Astiel ended up bolting after his friend. Soon enough he caught the scent she was following. A stranger. A stranger who wasn’t Amora. Which meant it could be a threat on their territory. He caught up with her just as the man lowered his spear in a threatening fashion, and he snarled lowly despite being in his human form moving forward to stand beside his best friend.

He didn’t want his friend harmed. Hopefully the loner in front of them would recognise that Astiel was the larger threat, and would go for him if he was to attack, “Put down the spear.” He snapped, wondering who this person was. By the way he was looking at the rabbit, he was starving, so perhaps he wasn’t here to threaten their pack after all. Still, he was threatening Eliza, so Astiel moved into a threatening, offensive position himself.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Raider dog Raider dog

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)
The male frowned to himself and backtracked into his room where he walked over to Justin. Pulling out a key, he inserted it one of the shackles and released the boy's wrist before doing so with the shackles around his other wrist and ankles. The fawn lay near his door. "That's for Angel," he growled at her. "Get cleaned up and dressed...you're going to be going with the other two omegas to watch Angel's punishment when she is found."

Bellatrix

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys
Cosmos Cosmos

"Yes and if she's with that man who she has thinked lot, kill him. Thanks from doe, i will eat it with Ann when this is done."
Bella said to Matthew.
"I will go seek out Michi, so she can take care of pups. You wait there until Michi and i come back."
Bella said to Artemis and headed then towards kitchen to seek out where Michi was.

Suzu

Suzu swallowed bite she had taked from bread
"Men wants to run at forest at summers and springs and think that i don't need greenhouse as i can pick herbs from forest, and when fail comes there's rains and making base of greenhouse isn't possible to do and there there's of course winter and they start getting sick and fight against each other..."

Justin

Justin get up and stretch his arms.
"Yes Master. Can i eat when you are gone, Master?"

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)​

Matthew frowned as he heard about the girl being with another man, a low growl issuing from the beta's chest. He had smirked at Artemis as she had leaned into his touch before heading into his room, though he wasn't pleased that Bella would be sharing her doe with Annabel. However the woman knew his thoughts on the matter already and so he didn't comment. "It might do to remind Michi that she is an omega and can be easily put in the same position as Angel," said Matthew, knowing Bella would understand his meaning perfectly. She left though and he wasn't quite certain she heard him but Justin then got his attention and asked if he could eat. "You may," he said. "I expect you to be ready when I return," he said. He did take a moment to mix the boy up a drink from his kitchen and hand it back to the male. "Drink. There's an entire pitcher of this...you'll drink it all over the next few days." Afterwards he left and shouted for hunters to come with him on a mission to retrieve their toy, mentally casting his mind out to inform them she was with a male not of the pack as he knew that would get him eager volunteers.

Gabriel Haven (Alpha Female-Haven)
Gabriel finished tying her son's shoes and zipped up his jacket before turning her head and frowning at the older woman. Rising to her feet, the woman cracked her back as she walked over to Suzu so she could hear better. "If something happened to you or you retired, the pack would be out of luck as I understand Conner is still in training under you," she mused thoughtfully. She made a mental note to write down getting a greenhouse built by summer for Suzu, Conner and any future healers the pack had. "If they do not agree to it then I will hire people to do so myself," said Gabriel. "It's a shame this wasn't done earlier but I think I can understand everyone was preoccupied with the threat of the Winslow family." The woman frowned even more at that. "Do you have an idea of where you want the greenhouse to be? Perhaps I can stake the area out with sticks and some rope to ward it off." Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Sean Williams

Sean felt his resolve waver as another stranger emerged and step between him and the woman. He clicked his tongue in frustration and tightened his grip on his spear as the new stranger ordered him to drop his weapon. He couldn't help but scoff and narrow his eyes. "No way, just give me what's mine and I'll leave your stupid, shitty territory!" he stated. Sean's heart continued to beat faster as his anxiety slowly grew within his gut. His skinny form shook from both the cold and fear as his odds of winning only shrunk every second. His eyes kept darting between the man and the woman as he wondered who would make the first move. His fear was starting to get the better of him as his hands clenched even tighter around his spear, causing his wound to bleed through his bandage and drip onto the snow. He needed to focus and keep his resolve, or else he wouldn't make it out of here alive.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Growling as the other didn’t drop the weapon, Astiel took a slow step forward, putting himself between the man and Eliza, and snarling, “It isn’t yours! You didn’t catch it, and it’s on our territory.” He snapped. He didn’t like hurting people, since he very much knew how it felt, but he’d do it to protect his family and their territory. Both of which this skinny man was threatening.

Reaching for the spear quickly, he hoped to take it off the man before he could potentially stab someone. He certainly seemed to be holding it hard though, but Astiel honestly didn’t think he’d try and attack, and hoped he’d be smart enough to run off.

Sean Williams

Sean felt his heart drop as his glare was quickly replaced with a pair of widen eyes filled with fear and dread as the stranger attempted to take his spear. Not knowing what to do he took a quick step away from the man and swung the dull end of his spear at the man with a panicked yelp. Sadly he missed by just an inch and stumbled back on his feet with heavy breathing, his breath completely visible in the air. With fear now clear in his eyes he pointed his spear towards his chest with shaking hands. "Screw your territory! Just give me my damned food!" he barked in a shaking voice. He couldn't hide the fear anymore, he began to dread what he's gotten himself into and questioned why he was so foolish enough not to run. Why couldn't he just get a break!?

Smelling the fear in the air, Astiel flinched back when the other went for him and missed. He snarled, but tried to force himself to be as calm as possible. He didn’t want to terrify the other, just wanted him away from the territory. Especially when he seemed to want the prey that was rightfully theirs.

“Look, put down the weapon, get off our territory, and nothing bad will happen.” He returned, “I don’t want to have to hurt you...” He returned, growling softly. Of course, the other was the one with a spear pointed straight at Astiel, so really it wouldn’t be Astiel hurting anyone.

Raider dog Raider dog

Eliza Barnes

Eliza watched as the man looked at her in fear, fighting a smirk starting to peel her lips. But, seeing the way he trembled, and the way he grew angry made her feel suddenly hollow. It was the same way she had felt as a child, entering the territory of the Haven’s, really a nice pack at heart. Eliza felt somewhat sympathetic, but the safety of her pack and pack members meant more to her than one individual loner who she related to on a very minuscule scale. “Look. If you leave now, you’ll come to no harm,” Her eyes locked on his face, before trailing across his body as he began to shiver, tremble even, and then switched back to the squirming rabbit in her grasp. It hurt her slightly to see how she was ensuring the rabbit’s slow demise by accident, and she felt herself whimper at the thought of making the cute creature come to its end in a brutal and painful way. Her grip on its neck loosened. As he called her wolf, she stifled a laugh and cocked an eyebrow. “Are you in much of a position to speak of our species in such a derogatory way?!” Eliza grimaced slightly, the protective words falling out before she knew it, but then someone standing in front of her got in her way, and she could no longer see the man infront.

“Astiel,” she frowned, “I told you to stay behind. I can handle this,” her tone grew much softer as she turned to her friend, placing a hand on his shoulder and easing her way back in front of him, now closer to the man who had fallen after Astiel attempted to take his spear. The dark-haired woman dropped the rabbit, watching it scurry away as she offered the man a hand reluctantly, hoping her wouldn’t slash her hands in the attempt. “Astiel, he looks scared,” she mumbled, turning to her friend with her hand still out. Where Astiel’s issue lied with taking a while to trust people, Eliza trusted people way too quickly. “And...so skinny...should we take him to the meadows?” Eliza asked, referring to the place of breeding deer, an easy place to catch a buck or few. “Look,” she turned sternly to look at the man again. “That rabbit was full of adrenaline after you’d been chasing it for so long. It would’ve spoiled the meat. I can take you to a place where deer roam, this once and only this once. You need to eat, clearly. And this isn’t something I’d do usually, so you better be grateful,”

Frowning as his friend pushed him back, he stepped forward to at least stand beside her. He didn’t like how trusting she was being of this newcomer, and he growled softly, “And what if he keeps coming back? Eliza, we have no idea who he is. Just because he looks weak doesn’t mean he can’t seriously harm someone.” He retorted, anxiety of having someone new and threatening so close affecting him.

“We can’t take him anywhere but back where he belongs. Off of our territory. If you wanted to feed him you should have just given him the rabbit!” He added, watching her and glancing at the newcomer warily, “We can’t trust him.” And yes, he knew he barely trusted anyone, but in this case he had every right to. And she was trusting this threat way too much.

Sean Williams

Sean stared at the woman, confusion and hesitation mix with his fear as she offered to take him somewhere to hunt. He only questioned to himself why she would offer such a thing, most wolves he's come across have all been nasty things. How could he trust her? Before he could speak up though the man stepped in and called her out on her offer. It was clear he didn't trust Sean, and honestly he didn't blame him. Trusting most people out here is a bad move. With a grunt Sean stumble to his feet and lowered the tip of his spear towards the ground to show he wasn't ready for a fight. "Look, I didn't know this was your territory, okay? I was just so... hungry that I chased that little bastard all the way here," he said as he avoided any eye contact with the two. "I'm not looking for a fight, I'm just...just... why am I seeing doubles?" Sean asked as he felt his vision become blurry and his legs grow weaker. He stumble back and leaned onto a near by tree for support. "Shit," he mumbled as he held his head with a trembling hand in hopes it would clear his mind.

His exhaustion and hunger were now just hitting him as all of his adrenaline begun to leave him. His limbs felt heavy and unstable as his thin muscles began to ach. After chasing that damned rabbit all the way out here and not eating something decent for a few days it was no wonder he was low on energy. Though falling into this state meant he was now in a whole lot more trouble than before. With out knowing it he dropped his spear to have his other hand hold his head to stop the dizziness. By now he was just trying to not pass out and nearly forgot about the two wolves near him.

Amora continued to bolt after the other, panting heavily under each breath as she sped along, glancing back every few moments to make sure the other was on her tail- somewhat literally, however this is what inedibly cursed her to trip and fall, no time to catch herself she went barrelling down a steep and somewhat rocky edge, almost like a small mountain side of sorts though nowhere near enough to severely injure her luckily.

Eliza Barnes

Eliza looked over at Astiel with a frown. “Well, sure, I understand that. If you don’t want to come, you don’t have to. It’s literally 200 metres from here, and maybe it’ll be a deterrent. He won’t have to come back then....” she mumbled, starting to grow nervous at the thought. If they got caught, then they’d be in real trouble then. Especially at the hands of a stranger- they’d be marked traitors themselves, and that wasn’t a good mark to have in a group of people you were supposed to trust and live amongst. “I-I guess you’re right...but should we tell Suze? Maybe even Gabriel? He’s pratically passed out,” Eliza grew worried at the thought of a stranger passing out at the outskirts of territory. They had to keep track of him.

Eliza looked back over to him, frowning as he mumbled seeing double visions, and then proceeded to tremble backwards. “Astiel, we cant be responsible for a dead man on the outskirts of the territory. We need to tell someone,”

Astiel's focus was moved from his best friend to the intruder, who he watched lower the spear. Good. At least he'd finally listened about the weapon he held. He was about to return to Eliza that he wasn't about to leave her alone with him, and that if she wished to tell someone she could run back and do so whilst Astiel stayed here with the loner. The loner, who proceeded to collapse into a heap. Oh. Well, he certainly wasn't much of a threat now, but they couldn't just take him back to the house. There were pups there. They could, in no circumstance, take him back there unless their Alpha said so. And... Astiel didn't really wish to speak to Gabriel.

"Fine. You go back, tell someone. We can't leave him here but... We can't take him anywhere for help without the Alpha's permission..." Oh, and how he hated to say that, "I'll stay with him."

Astaroth 'Ash' Smallclaw - Warrior - Haven Pack

Focused on following Amora, excitedly managing to keep up with the other, only a few steps behind, Ash had no time to react before they tumbled down a sudden drop. Squeaking in pain as she hit a few rocks on the way down, landing hard beside her partner. Whining, she certainly wished she'd been on the lookout for anything dangerous in their path, but she'd been so focused on Amora that she hadn't seen it.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Raider dog Raider dog Cosmos Cosmos

Eliza Barnes

Eliza nodded at his words. “Please be careful, I’ll be back soon,” she mumbled quickly as she looked from the loner, to her best friend and back to the loner. What had she gotten herself and Astiel into? She did hope Astiel would be okay, but she knew that he’d be much rather be with a potential threat than speak to the alpha. Though reluctant, she ran off through the trees, back towards the cabin. “Gabriel? Grabriel!” She called, her voice sharp as she shouted as loud as she could, rushing as she wound in between trees, taking the quickest route she could’ve possibly done without smacking into several trees.

As she approached the house, she slipped through the door. “There’s a loner! He said passed...out, Astiel is watching over him...But...I rushed here to tell you, Gabriel. Because he’s in territory, I’m not sure what we could have done with him,” She shouted politely, eyes scanning through the kitchen, still out of breath from running. What would Gabriel do to the poor man? Eliza doubted she would kill him, but she didn’t know. The new alpha had different rules.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon @​

C9629B67-58E8-4D8A-9E1F-B189EDF37F65.jpeg
Fern

Fern stuck her snout in the mysterious white blanket that covered the side of the mountains, snorting and shaking her head in disgust as it flew up her nose. The cold stabbed at her paws, especially having walked miles to have even reached the mountains. But, the blistering of her paws in the cold, making the pads of her tiny paws red raw, was nothing compared to the aching in her stomach, consuming her abdomen. With one ear flopping over her head, and the other dropping with her dipped head, she found the cold powder melting on her snout, and she felt herself whimper in slight relief, burying her nose into the snow and wholeheartedly chewing on it. It burned the inside of her mouth, and she felt her body start to tremble, but it was better to eat something than nothing at all. Lifting up her back left paw, she shook it, the rest of her paws taking the time to do the same before her little frame moved further on, tredding slowly through the snow as she attempted to find something else, anything else to eat. The pain striking through her body was enough along with exhaustion to have her collapse, but she was determined to continue on. That, or she would die.

Fern, misstepping, began to roll down the side a metre or so, before carrying herself back up, snapping her body around and growling at the top of the hill, looking to find the source of her fall, thinking that perhaps something under the snow had pushed her rather than her forgetting to place her paws one after the other. Stretching her front paws out with a yawn, she wasn’t aware that her Dark grey face and paws, and light grey body fur would make her a prime piece of prey for predators amongst the snow. But then again, she was only two months old. Besides being tiny, she compensated for the fiery attitude, growling every now and again at random rocks or twigs in the snow. Her stomach, however, growled and snarled much louder than her small muzzle could handle. It had been a good few days that she had been on her own, managing to find a dead squirrel the day before to have eaten, although it was possibly too spoilt to have eaten, but she was desperate. The occasional find of frozen water or dropped icicles from trees or on pine trees kept her going strong too.

Seeing a large, thin sampling fighting for life through the snow, Fern found herself running towards it, leaping on top of it, opening her mouth to grab onto it, when she missed, she landed around on her back, quickly recovering. Placing her belly to the floor, and lifting the rest of her back, she wiggled slightly before leaping again, grabbing the sampling in her mouth and pulling on it was a playful snark, her ears flapping into her face. Fern probably should’ve been preserving energy rather than wasting it, but being as young as she was, she couldn’t make that decision.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon (Sorry, forgot to tag.)

Last edited:
Faith Aguilar
Lead Guard - Winslow - Interacting with: Michi ( Cosmos Cosmos )

The small bump took Faith by surprise, making her turn on her heel in a split second and raising her hands to protect herself. It was instinctive. However, when she noticed that it was just Michi she relaxed her arms, letting them drop to her side. She pulled a strand of hair out of her face and put on a small smile to make herself appear friendlier to the girl. "I see that you still aren't used to your new size," Faith said, eyeing her swollen belly. It looked painfully unnatural for her. She is already used to it. Don't let it bother you. She returned back to observing the kitchen, pleased to see that everyone was already at work. "Are your first duties here then?" she tossed a glance at her "Or are you looking for something else?". Faith had a suspicion that Michi wanted to eat, especially with the other pups within her. If it had been another Omega she would've never cared about their needs as much, but she had a special soft spot for her.

Conner felt a rumble of triumph and, like an over-pleased teenager, pumped his arm as he put down the last tea bag inside the small wooden box that would be placed in a kitchen cabinet so people could make themselves tea to help with any cold they would get when they stayed out too long. He spent a few minutes cleaning up the table, scrapping the tiny specs of the left over piles into the trashcan, washed it down and then washed his own hands before tucking the knife and wooden box under his arm as he made his way to the kitchen to deposit his goods.

He walked through the doors just as Gabriel and Suzu were talking about putting something up, probably the Greenhouse she wanted which he was all for. Not because Conner put as much stalk in herbal remedies as she did, Conner was more a fan of modernizing their medicine, but because a greenhouse meant he didn't have to walk around the damned forest every summer looking for them. It was a pain in the rear and a greenhouse meant they could have some all year round, well, until Conner finally talked Suzu into modernizing.

"Morning," Conner said waving to the three in the kitchen as he stepped past William to toss the knife into the sink, one that wasn't so empty now that dishes were starting to pile into it, he would have to fix that because, lord knows, if he didn't no one else would until it became a problem. Living with these wolf people was like living with a bunch of teenagers living by made up rules, that was the best analogy he had managed to come up with over the time he had been here, "Cold-Be-Gone tea bags are done," Conner said, a note of pride in his voice from finishing the tedious task a few hours before his expectations, of course, that wasn't what they were really called, but, hey, they could sue him.

Right as he shut the cabinet, another person came storing into the kitchen, Conner placed a name to face and winced, 'Hey, guys, I just found a guy who just passed out in front of me, rather then try to immediately help him, or even poke him with a stick to see if he was dead, I ditched him in the snow because that's always helpful and ran here to see what the cult wanted to do!'

It wasn't her fault, really, it was the pseudo-cult mindset of the 'packs' that Conner was not a fan of in any shape or form. But there was a whole lot he didn't agree with, which is why he kept his opinions to himself. Gabriel was the new leader of the pseudo-cult, so he wasn't sure what she would do as he may have spoken a word or two to her since her arrival, but he didn't think she was the kind of person to let a man just die, and if she was, then they had more problems then just a man passing out. But it didn't matter. Conner wasn't going to let somebody die because of cult politics, he was still a doctor by the only laws that actually mattered, but there went his plans on making a snowman with some of the kids as he enjoyed a nice day.

"I'll check on him, Suzu," Conner said as they didn't mention blood, Conner assumed he probably passed out from either dehydration, malnutrition or early stage hypothermia.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

"Dont worry Bell. She won't get far." Annabelle said to her and Matthew before she pointed to two hunters off to the side. "You two come with me!" She barked at them before she leapt into the air shifting and racing off outside of the pack home with the other two wolves quickly in tow as they charged after Angel
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Gabriel Haven (Alpha Female-Haven)
Suzu didn't respond but it didn't matter in the end as Eliza came rushing into the home. It took her a moment to guess the girl's rank...hunter...and began speaking in a hurried tone about a loner crossing into the territory. How there had been a short confrontation and the loner had then passed out with Astiel guarding him, how Eliza had come back to share the information with her and see what was to be done. Conner then stepped in before she could formulate a response, saying that the tea was done and then speaking that he could go and look after the fallen loner. The woman frowned and looked down at her son. She knew there were loners around and thus she couldn't keep the children inside, at least not the two kids of Azrael and Amanda. Still, they should be informed to be cautious with their own children. "Looks like you won't be going outside today," said Gabriel to her son.

Eliza looked towards Connor, who had already started to walk out of the door almost instantly. She couldn’t tell whether he wasn’t irritated with her because of his speed, or rather he was just in a rush to help the loner. Eliza felt surprised to see that Gabriel, too, wanted to go, whether with them or to warn others, and she felt herself shuffling in her footsteps. Guilt tracking her system, she closed her eyes and bit inside her cheek. “Gabriel, I can take Bill out later if you’re busy...I don’t mind taking him out if you don’t have the time,” she offered, unsure as to whether the alpha trusted her yet. “I know you may not yet trust me, but I trust you, and wouldn’t put your son in harm’s way,” though, upon thinking it, the whole time she had been trying to avoid babysitting duty, yet now she had instantly offered to help when the alpha was busy. Eliza couldn’t quite understand why her actions fluctuated so quickly when the alpha seemed to need the slightest of help, or so she thought in her eyes. The young woman just wanted to help her pack.

Flickering her eyes to the door, she quickly rushed out. “Connor,” she began, eyes briefly glancing over at the man, “I’m going to run there because obviously we are going to need to get there as soon as possible. It’s not too long out,” Eliza thought it only polite to let him know that she was about to run towards the direction of the loner. Gathering her breath, she nodded, and ran towards the scent she had followed before. It was strong, still; strong enough to follow from a few hundred meters away. With ease, she dodged trees, finding her way through the forest path on the mere iron scent of blood, of an obvious loner. And, it wasn’t long until she stopped to an abrupt halt, looking up at Astiel.

“Connor’s here,” she mumbled as she lowered to observe the wound on the man’s wound, clearly caused by the sharp blade of his spear. Her finger reluctantly ran above it, trying to determine how deep it was, and as a consequence, how liable to infection it was. “It’s semi-deep. Stitches, I’d say, but I’m not a medic,” Eliza called to Connor. Most wolves knew that Suze had taught her basic healing, but she hadn’t blossomed in first aid, so had not taken position of medic. In fact, Eliza was pretty terrible at the job of medic.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Cosmo Cosmo

Staying where he was, guarding the unconscious man, Astiel didn't know what to do. He felt like he should probably get the man off the snow, but he wouldn't have anywhere else to put him. Instead, the Warrior simply hoped that Eliza hurried to get help, if they wanted the man to survive all of this. Even Astiel was feeling the chill, when he usually didn't, so the man on the ground must be freezing. Not much Astiel knew about helping that though.

Instead, he kicked the spear further away, so that it wouldn't have a chance to harm anyone. Didn't need anyone kneeling on it or whatever. The man wouldn't be in need of it right now anyway. Lifting his head when he heard footsteps, he calmed when he realised it was his friend. She wouldn't return without help, which was confirmed when she mumbled that she'd brought Connor. Good. She'd brought someone useful. He stepped back a little, to lean against a nearby tree, watching. He didn't want to get in the way. He didn't know much about healing, despite having to wrap his own wounds for a long time.

Cosmo Cosmo ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Raider dog Raider dog

Conner looked around at the scene, there were some tracks in the snow, but he was hardly a hunter so wasn't going to attempt to hazard what happened, so instead, he moved towards the downed loner and bent down to examine him closer. It wasn't bad, a few stitches would fix that right up as Eliza had said, although because of the dirty, worn out rag, there was a risk of infection and if he were a normal man, who was well fed and had suitable heat and shelter, Conner would place the risk of infection at very low. Obviously, this was not the case. His worn clothing, crude spear and rather feral looking appearance, and the fact Eliza said he was a loner, pointed to him having none of that. Conner reached out and lightly touched the man's ribs, probing them, "Passed out from malnutrition, the cut didn't help, but it wasn't the cause. The excitement probably pushed him over the edge," Conner clicked his tongue as he contemplated his options.

The hand cut needed to be cleaned and properly tended to, the loner also needed food, both of those were back at the house as he didn't exactly have time to grab his supplies. He doubted many of the others would be pleased with him, but before he made his decision, he needed more information, "So, what happened here?" He asked as he tore off a strip of his shirt, the cleanest cloth he had at hand, and rewrapped the hand to stop the blood flow, for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back