Clover Hills

Artemis Lunala - Omega - Winslow Pack

Avoiding the gaze of Matthew, Artemis whined in relief when he gave her permission to leave. Standing properly, shakily, she tried her best to leave as quickly as she could, so that neither Matthew, or Bella, who she could see was also there, would change their minds and grab her. For a moment her eyes lingered on the doe, but she didn’t ask. How anyone could willingly eat that was beyond her. But she was used to little food, she just wanted to see her baby.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Eliza Barnes

Eliza nodded as he spoke of too much being on his mind. She understood that, after everything he had told her about before he became a wolf. The very thought of some of the things he had told her made her wince; the way he was treated or, thereby, lack of acceptable treatment made her extremely mad. The young woman expressed her very obvious intentions to those he had been hurt by on a daily basis, and they certainly were not pretty intentions at that.

As he mentioned the new alpha, she paused and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, looking up into his eyes softly. “Astiel,” Eliza began, taking a short inhale, “We have to trust her, whether we like her or not, and at the moment, she seems to be doing fine, and that’s what we have to trust,” her eyes trailed the floor as she spoke. In all honestly, she wasn’t quite sure what to think of the matter, the young wolf had never really contemplated whether she trusted the alpha, and had just assumed trust. “Take it this way, the alpha wouldn’t try anything when she has a child who could be harmed in the crossfire,” Eliza wasn’t sure whether her words were reassuring enough, but she knew that she had to try otherwise Astiel would never sleep again if thinking about it. “If you can’t sleep again, come find me. We will go somewhere to calm you,”

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Serria D. Storm - Beta - Haven Pack
Serria smiled at Suzu, "Don't worry I won't catch a cold that easily..." Her head turned to Gabriel, "I also don't think he is in any trouble...since things happened he has been venturing off on his own more often. Not that you should worry, he is probably just checking things. He felt most responsible for what happened, but he makes up for it by his dedication to the pack." She took a bite of the sandwich and grabbed a glass of water. Finishing her sandwich in record time and downing the rest of the water she waved. "Maybe once I get back he and I can play for a bit. How does that sound Gabriel?" She said smiling at the young boy as he took off. Their pack was slightly broken after Hannah and Benjy left out of the blue, sure she could have tracked them but hadn't felt the need.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Derek Ty Axel - Warrior - Haven Pack
Derek watched Kallen take in Derek's words, "She is pretty, has a young one like Hannah honestly the two boys would probably get along rather well. She seems to know what she is doing as an alpha but is still rather skiddish around us. Well I guess that isn't the right word for it, she is cautious perhaps not wanting to ruin the pack. Or make us feel that we have to follow everything she is currently saying. Especially if something we have been doing all this time is something she tries to change without knowing. Though i'd like to think we are in goo hands...."

Kallen Jin Kyzer - Loner
Kallen nodded, "Well Im glad to hear that she isn't like some tyrant that would be bad." He sighed, "I'd like for us to go back to the pack at some point but it is up to Hannah, things have been okay..." Derek looked at Kallen, "But?" Kallen scratched the back of his neck nervously, "I love her man...but it seems like she wants to run....from it all." Derek frowned, "What do you mean? She already ran from the pack so..." Kallen shook his head, "No I think she wants to run from me...from this place...to vanish and forget she is a werewolf..." Derek sighed, "I hope she knows she can never do that..." Kallen sighed sadly, "I hope she never does." Derek sighed, "Well hey man I hope things work out for you three and if so I hope to see you all come back...I may have doubted you when you joined those wolves...but I know now why you did such." Kallen nodded, "Thanks Derek you have always been someone I can rely on..." Derek turned heading for the door he waved bye before getting into her truck and heading back to the pack house.

Samuel James Ebeck - Hunter - Winslow Pack
Samuel eventually made his way back to the pack, he groaned walking through the front yard. He wasn't sure how far he had walked from the humans house to the pack house. Not that he cared much, the fresh cold air helped kill his hang over a bit. He wondered just how much he had drank last night. He ran a hand through his silver hair before walking through the door, he felt like h should find something light to eat. But then again felt the need to go to Rose and see if she had anything helpful for the killer hangover. He knocked on the door to the medic room, "Hey Rose...got anything for a major headache?"

Rosetta Del - Healer - Winslow Pack
Rose looked up from the book and glared at Samuel, "You mean a hangover I can smell the booze from here..." She said bitterly standing and walking to grab some good headache pills. "You know, I know you play toys have vanished but can't you find an omega to torment and not go getting drunk and toying with humans. The last thing we need right now is you turning or killing some human ever week." Sam growled at the woman, "I dont need your damned advise....your the human killer here not me." Rose shrugged, "I plan my targets, they have no attachments so it works with ease. You'll just make trouble for Alpha's and Beta's." He would have fought her if his head didn't feel like it was splitting in two. "Take this and for crying out loud go get cleaned up you smell repulsive."

Gabriel Haven (Alpha Female-Haven)

Gabriel turned her gaze towards Sierra as Eliza who had come in for a few moments left with Astiel. Sierra explained something to her about Derek not being here and how he blamed himself for what had happened. Honestly Gabriel couldn't understand why an alpha would just abandon their pack out of the blue and attempt to run away from their problems but she didn't comment on what had happened, sensing it was difficult for everyone here to speak of. She would have to build their trust and couldn't do that if they outright hated her or thought their beta should have taken over. Something the woman was aware of sometimes happening. "Hmmm? Oh, that's fine Sierra. Just be careful." Suzu spoke after a while and Gabriel turned her attention towards Suzu as the elderly healer spoke to her. "I am doing my best to figure out and memorize the layout of the territory here," said Gabriel. "When I can I try to do patrols around the area, slowly increasing my venturing from the pack home while the omegas or at Azrael keep an eye on the various children," she said. The woman sighed and leaned against the counter. "I think it is going alright though. I'm just worried that the pack may end up not bouncing back from their loss of the Ross woman and that Winslow may not wait forever. It has me wanting to...call my mother and get her help...though she'd probably just send agents and I haven't spoken to her in a while." Suzu should know what she was speaking of,g given they were both purebloods and had family on the council. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)
Matthew frowned at the woman as she turned to him and said that the omega had escaped. He sighed in irritation, and he'd been nice and brought the fawn home. "Well...I guess we'll have just have to put her back in her chains then in the cave and arrange it so she doesn't freeze to death then when she is found," said Matthew. "Or put her back with the pack but maybe being hung up would be better. And after I got her a fawn so I could continue her training in eating raw meat." The beta appeared put out at the notion that their slave was gone. "I brought you a doe. Not many humans are going to be out at this time of the year," said Matthew. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Amora smiled, she loved to play with her friend, after all since Hannah and Benji had disappeared the wolf girl didn't't really have anyone else she trusted, she seemed especially against Suzu though that was probably just because of the medical treatment, she'd occasionally allow the Beta to watch the two interact but other than that she'd growl or act ferocious in front of the others, especially when Ash was around.

Tobias
The words hit him but he stood still unable to register them.
His mind moved in circles lile a dog that chased its own tail, unable to ever catch the prize and complete the cycle.
Tobias stood still completely numb to the information that was being processed.
The morning wind blew chilling through his clothing either that or it was the news.
The loner tried to form words but he only managed to open his mouth before having to close it again.
His hands however had not moved from where he held her.
Eventually after so much silence he managed to place his forehead against her own as she cried...
"Angelica...."
His tone taking on its warmth and consoling demeanor as he had done when he was calm.
No matter how much he thought he would be terrified or angry...or scared...he was scared. Terrified even but his emotions and selfish tendencies would do nothing for the woman crying before him.
The woman he cared for...her resolve crumbling where she stood and still worrying about him.
Tobias closed his eyes and sighed before continuing as best as he could.

"I'm not...going ...anywhere..We can make it through this. We've been..been through worse.."
The male began even as the knowledge of what had occured to cause this was unfathomable.
He gritted his teeth as inside he was screaming his body burning with hatred for the people she was forced to call her pack.
The feelings causing dark thoughts of running and....

"I want to kill them...I want to tear them apart...I tried to tell you what you want to hear and i love you but...This can't be happening!!!!"
His voice slowly raising as his rage took over his eyes burning blue as he thrust his arms from her and ran his fingers through his hair.
The male took a few steps back before breathing out as he began to pace in the snow.
This couldnt be happening, This couldnt be happening.

"Why does this keep happening to us?!, I can't do this...I...Angelica...tell me where they are?!"
He demanded the words seething with hate.
He had asked where the pack house was once...but then he had let it go for her...now however he was unsure.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Angelica Buckeye (Omega-Winslow)
Together the pair of forbidden lovers stood there within the morning's light, the trees around the clearing serving as a primitive barrier and shield though both seemed to know that they were taking a risk by being here or at least that the woman was. It was a risk the woman had been willing to take as the news she had found out was important enough for her to tell Tobias and see how he reacted and what happened from here on out. During her trip south from the mountains to the clearing today as well as when she had found out about the unexpected revelation, the woman of course having willingly neglected to not tell anyone else in which she had thought over how this had happened in the first place...well she knew how it happened...she just hadn't expected it to happen. Her only good fortune was that Levi had been asleep during this discovery, allowing the woman time to think or attempt to think anyway.

Like wasn't usual for the couple...assuming they would be a couple after this...silence stretched between them. Broken only by the woman's crying and the cold winds that blew through the forest, passing through the clearing around them and biting into the woman's skin as Tobias just continued to hold her. She watched him as he spoke her name, the woman not even having it in her to wipe her tears away as she waited for the male's reaction to the news she had just thrown at him, in her mind Oracle half listening to the conversation but not doing anything to make her own presence known to the man with three souls...that of the man and the two wolves within him that pushed and pulled endlessly. She watched him as he stared at her before responding in the same calm tone he usually used which for some reason often calmed her.

"I'm not...going ...anywhere...We've been through worse."

The words took the woman aback at hearing that he wasn't just going to up and leave despite what had happened. Her body relaxing at hearing that he wasn't leaving, only for seconds later to tense as his voice suddenly raised in anger and he pushed her away, beginning to pace to and fro a few steps away as he spoke of wanting to kill everybody in her pack...finishing with saying he couldn't...couldn't what? He didn't say as he turned to her and asked why things like this kept happening to them before demanding to know where the pack was. The woman flinched at his anger, deciding not to comment that fate was a bitch and seemed to like messing with them. He couldn't...

He just needs time to come to terms with this, she couldn't help thinking. You can't expect him to be alright with this and just accept it...he's a male after all and they have a harder time...

The woman frowned to herself. I'm well aware that this could end up dividing us and that he needs time. I won't push him to accept this if it isn't what he wants. I'll let him go if he desires it and he can move on with his life.

And what about you? How will you move on? What do you think they're going to do when they find out your're pregnant after you told her you couldn't...

"It's hardly my fault Bella's a complete moron," Angelica hissed out loud unexpectedly to her wolf, not even realizing she had spoken aloud. Tobias's words though broke through her own silent debacle as Tobias demanded to know where the pack home was. The omega watched him through sudden wary eyes and turned in the direction she had come from silently. She had also heard the other thing he'd said about he couldn't do this which worried her. The woman's eyes cast about the clearing, searching the forest before possibly further damning herself and speaking what he had asked to know. "Y...you would have to kill them all then," she spoke quietly, the wind causing some of the tears on her cheeks to freeze into tiny ice droplets. Her words could possibly set the male off, whether against her or cause him to be like her and do something that would get himself killed...but it was too late to take back what he possibly realized already.

"Six to eight hours north of the ashes of the former Winslow home...in the mountains. They never crossed the river dividing the bad pack from the good pack," she said. How was she even supposed to explain what all had happened, both as being punished during the time he'd been away in France and then as a...reward...for the fight afterwards? What would he even think of her then if he knew? VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Astiel Stormchaser - Warrior - Haven Pack

Watching his friend, Astiel shook his head. She knew as well as he did that he found it hard to trust anyone, especially anyone with power over him like his parents had had. Like this Alpha. As much as he would love to trust anyone, he couldn’t. He couldn’t risk he, or his little family, getting hurt by some stranger. He shivered slightly. He wished Hannah wasn’t gone.

“I can’t.... I... I know she probably won’t do anything drastic with her pup there but... It doesn’t have to be big for it to hurt.” He muttered. And her child wouldn’t have to be around either. She did give the looking after of the pups to the Omegas often, so she wasn’t always attached to the pup.

Astaroth ‘Ash’ Smallclaw - Omega - Haven Pack

Fooling around with Amora was fun, and Ash continued to wiggle about. She ignored those who went past them, licking Amora face when she heard their footsteps to distract her from them. She had very easily realised that Amora didn’t really trust anyone in the pack. But that was okay. Amora didn’t have to if she didn’t want to.

Artemis got all the way to the pup room before she realised it was locked. Whimpering, and hearing her pups soft noises on the other side, and hesitantly headed back to Matthews room, frightened to ask. But she wanted her pup back. She’d have to ask Bella, whom she’d last seen with Matthew.

Shivering as she approached, she whimpered, “A-Alpha. B-Beta... M-May I have L-Levi back?” She asked shakily, hopeful.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cosmos Cosmos Veltsu VI Veltsu VI scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Amora continued to play for quite some time before eventually scuttling off into the bushes whenever someone passed by their play area, growling in a low tone before bouncing back out however this time she seemed to have found an old bone rom a meal and was instead knowing on it joyfully before proudly bringing it out and dropping it at the others feet.

Whining as Amora scuttled off into the bush, Ash righted herself and sat there, ears flattened. She was sad, and confused, hoping her friend hadn’t just decided to leave her. Of course, Amora bounced back out after a while, holding onto a bone. Ash edged closer, curious, and blinked when it was placed in front of her. She didn’t generally make a habit of gnawing on them, but Amora seemed to like it, so she curiously gnawed on the end of it. It was weird, so she dropped it again, and yapped at Amora.

Cosmos Cosmos

Matthew Hendrix (Beta Male-Winslow)
Matthew calmly waited for Bella to respond to him when there was the pattering of feet heading back in his direction, the beta turned his attention towards Artemis as the woman came towards them and asked for her pup back. The beta looked the woman over as he suddenly smiled and reaching out a hand to pet the woman's head. "Oh you can have your puppy back until Angel's found...then you, Justin and Michi will be coming outside for a demonstration of why it's not a good idea to run away, let alone allowing our slave to go out and not reporting her. You're given a free pass for today as you were with me, but a lesson might be useful in case you get any ideas in leaving yourself," Matthew said. "Bella calm down dear. This is her first winter as a wolf, chances are she didn't get very far and if she did I'd be highly surprised." But since your poor choice in a mate doesn't seem to be doing her job...

Matthew threw the fawn into the room. "Boy! Touch that and I'll break both your hands," he called into his room at Justin and giving Bella a stern look. "Do you want me to send out a patrol?" he questioned her. The omega could wait for her pup while the beta and alpha talked over what to do about their wayward property. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Mentioned: Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Amora seemed confused at the dropping of personally something she was used to playing with for hours, letting out a curious whine before shoving it forward with a smile using the end of her snout, huffing once after as though saying the other could continued to play with it, just in case the girl had misunderstood it as hers.

Relieved when she gained permission to have her pup back, she didn’t mind the petting he gave her. It wasn’t a cruel touch, and she nuzzled into it, hoping to stay on the Betas good side, “T-Thank you B-Beta.” She mumbled eagerly. She’d much rather stay on the good side of the powerful wolves, so she kept her gaze on the floor in submission and respect. She worried about what the demonstration would be, but knew she couldn’t get out of it. Plus, if Angelica had ran off.... that meant Levi was alone. The one she’d trusted to look after her pup had left him behind. She didn’t like hurting anyone, but she certainly wouldn’t be trusting the Omega so much anymore. Couldn’t she have ran off when she wasn’t looking after Artemis’s pup?

Staring back at her friend, Ash whined and nudged it back to her partners feet. Amora would love it more than Ash was enjoying it. Besides, the other had given her plenty of gifts in the past, she didn’t need any more.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cosmos Cosmos

Eliza Barnes

Eliza could visibly see how worried Astiel was becoming, and so she shifted from one foot to the other before pulling him into a hug, reaching up on her tiptoes to put her arms around his shoulders. “As your friend, I won’t let anyone hurt you, okay? They’ll have to kill me before they touch a hair on your head. The same goes for Suze,”

She nodded gently. “I understand. It’s hard to adapt to change, and trust people after what has happened to you,” a flash of anger caressed her face as she scowled, thinking about what he had told her had happened to him. The very thought made her tense. “But she’d be outnumbered if she tried anything. You’ll be safe, I’ll make sure of it,” In that moment, Eliza felt like a mother or older sister, comforting a son or younger brother.

Surprised, but pleasantly, when she reached to hug him, Astiel had no issues with hugging her back, tucking his head against hers. She was shorter than him, and it made hugs a little awkward, but Astiel didn’t mind the ache in his back, he just held her for a long moment.

“Its.... Its not just me that I’m worried about... The pack is my family and... and no one hurts my family.” He muttered, grumbling, “Which means I’m not gonna let anyone hurt you either Eliza...” He added, pulling back a little so he could see her face better.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Amora seemed confused by this and instead went right up to the other, sniffing her as though making sure she wasn't sick or anything after the rejection of the treat she'd provided for the other, it was quite the amusing sight.

Whining as the other started to sniff her over, Ash nuzzled against the other gently. There was nothing wrong with Ash, not to the Omegas knowledge anyway, and so there was no reason for Amora to be so worried. Yapping at her friend, she wagged her tail and darted off away from the pack home.

Cosmos Cosmos

Eliza Barnes

Eliza was happy to notice that Astiel had accepted his hug, and had placed his head against hers. The subtle action ensured her that it was the right action to have taken. With her chin looking over his shoulder, she silently observed the people outside of the house, watching with pride. They were her family, and she wouldn’t let anyone come between her and her family. Fat chance. She was comforted to feel Astiel hug her back.

“You know no one can hurt me,” she cocked an eyebrow, smirking jokingly, “You have no need to worry about my safety. I’ll be perfectly fine. If anything happens, we save the pups and the elders first. But, we save each other first if needs be.” Eliza felt her heart seize in her chest as he spoke of family- she knew he hadn’t had proper family in the past, and the fact that he was so open to a new family, although it took years, warmed her heart.

“I guess we should go, then,”

Amora was at first startled at her friends sudden bolting off but intent to keep playing with her rushed off after, her legs a lot more used to reversing the terrain soon caught up and sped past, after all they probably also had a lot more reach, barking loudly with a rather smug expression as they continued to stray further and further into the forrest.

Slowly releasing his friend, he nodded slowly. He bumped his head lightly against hers as he pulled away, “I’m sure it’s just be being paranoid...” he muttered, “There are bigger threats then our new Alpha... and everyone else seems okay with her...” The problem was that he knew he should trust her, that she was trustworthy, but he couldn’t make himself believe that. He’d get it eventually, but until then he’d continue to be wary of her.

“Yes... We’d better. Before someone comes looking for us.” He agreed, eager to change the conversation topic. He wanted to enjoy today, their adventure, not dwell on his issues.

Running as fast as her little legs would carry her, Ash barked back as Amora overtook her, the other looking smug. Although the other was very much faster than Ash, who didn’t have a hope of catching her up, she knew Amora wouldn’t just leave her behind.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion Cosmos Cosmos

Eliza Barnes

“You’re more than entitled to be paranoid, especially after what you’ve had to endure,” she mumbled softly into his shoulder with a slight sigh, sympathy drowning out her expression. As he pulled away, bumping her head, she frowned playfully. “It’s okay. You trust her in your own time.” Eliza quickly added, not wanting him to trust their alpha less by being forced to trust her in the first place. “I’m sure everyone will understand, though obviously you don’t need to let them know you don’t trust her,”

“Don’t want to be on babysitting duty. That’d suck.” She reminded him before starting to run in the correct direction. “Last one there is the loser!” Shouting, she grinned goofily, turning her head momentarily as her black, curly hair flew behind her.

Making a low noise of pain at her betrayal, Astiel started to run after her, “That’s not fair! You know the way!” He yelled playfully at her. He did have longer legs than her, but whether that made him faster than her was another matter. He liked to think he was faster, but his best friend was the one who knew the right way to be going. At least they were free to have fun out here. He really didn’t want to get stuck on babysitting duty, even if they might get told off later for running off. Because Astiel probably should have patrolled the territory some time this morning, but he had no care for it.

He just wanted to have fun with his best friend. Besides, if he managed to anger the Alpha, maybe he could finally gauge how she acted when she was angry. That may, or may not, cement the idea that she was trustworthy or not.

ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Sean Williams

"Damn it!" Sean hissed as he dropped a rather sharp rock to the ground and clenched his hand. He was quick to feel warm blood trickle down his hand and shook his head with a sigh as he took a quick look at the damage. It wasn't anything to deep or serious, but it still stung like a bitch! As his blood dripped to the ground and mixed with the snow he couldn't help but let out a groan of annoyance before digging into his jackets pocket and pulled out a worn out rag. He grimaced at the poor choice for a bandage, but it was all he had. With a shrug he wrapped it around his palm and made sure it was tight enough to keep its pressure on the wound. As he finished up tending to his wound he looked down to see a small pile of freshly sharpened wooden spears. They weren't all to impressive, but sure as hell wouldn't want one of those coming at you.

With a grunt he picked a spear up and inspected the tip to make sure it was good enough for the job. A satisfied smile came to his face before giving a nod. "Good enough," he chuckled as he gave a few quick stabs into the air, but paused as he heard something rustle in the bushes behind him. Slowly he spun around and felt his eyes widen in shock. It was a pure white rabbit, just sitting there cleaning its fur. Sean hated to admit it but his mouth began to salivate at the thought catching the creature. Sadly though before he could enjoy the thought any longer the rabbit spotted him and quickly dived back into the bushes. A small piece of Sean died for a moment as a potential meal ran away. His stomach growled even louder and he rubbed his stomach with a frown. It was clear he was starting to lose a lot of his weight from his now skinny form and that was truly dangerous, especially during this time of the year. With his empty stomach giving one last growl for food Sean clenched his fist and looked to his spear with gritted teeth.

"Screw it," he muttered before gripping the spear with both hands and marching after the rabbits last known spot. Honestly it would be easier in his wolf form, but Sean hated that form and wanted to prove he didn't need it to hunt. Though all of his last attempts to hunt in his human form have been rather unsuccessful, he still had to try damn it. "Screw winter, screw this curse and screw lady luck. I'm gonna catch this damn fur ball with my own two hands and feast like a damn king!" he proclaimed with even more determination to steel his resolve as he marched even deeper into the woods. Unfortunately both his hunger and determination clouded his mind as he slowly drifted away from his safe zone and deeper into another packs territory. The Haven packs territory to be exact.

William "Bill" Cohen-Haven (Pup-Haven) & Gabriel Haven (Alpha Female-Haven)
The child came back down the stairs after pulling on some clothes, the child having struggled a bit with his shoes which were untied. He stumbled back into the kitchen. "Ready!"

"Not quite," said Gabriel as she pointed towards the chair he'd been sitting in. "Sit down and I'll tie your shoes for you...otherwise you'll end up injuring yourself out there."

Bill went to the chair and sat down as his mother walked towards him and knelt down at his feet. "I understand you have been attempting and failing to get a greenhouse built?" Gabriel inquired of Suzu. Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back