Clover Hills

Veridius Wensylve
tags: Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

"Yeah, no problem," he said, forcing another smile. This time a bit less superficial. "Glad I could help..."
Michi was a breath of fresh air. A Sweet girl, if a little spacey. The way she conducted herself suggested she wasn't a higher ranked individual at all. Nobody to feel weird about or have to watch himself in front of. She was more like just a normal girl. He could let his ears relax atop his head. Not carry himself in a tight way that he had to do around his other pack mates. She was docile. So far. Maybe underneath she was another Styx. Who knew? Not him. But whatever she was typically- right now she was calm. He was calm. And he appreciated the break.
The other guy, however- the little guy-
He does not like me...

"Oh, yeah. Guess so," he flashed her another smile as she mentioned heading back, strolling up to her side and walking with her.
Another thing he liked about Michi was that he didn't have to go out of his way to pettily mock some rule of respect to her. Nope. He could walk side-by-side with her. Like normal people did in normal interactions.
"I need to put some clothes on anyway. I don't care too much about getting in trouble. I'm actually meeting a friend soon..." He stopped himself, trailing off and quieting down.
Michi wouldn't go insane knowing he was gonna meet up with someone, would she? Not like what had just happened with the other wolves he walked away from...
No... Michi's... Michi's cool. She's alright...
His ears flattened and he tried to divert the attention to something else. "So... you're... a lot friendlier than most wolves I've run into..." He said. "What's your story?"

Tobias Altman
Tobias had chosen his path and now he had to see it through regardless of how he felt about the situation.
Matthew replied in irritation as he had proof of their supposed mated union where as Tobias had yet to do the same to Angelica. He wanted her to feel free enough to decide when it should happen if ever on her own, not force it upon her like so many others did.
As the Alpha matched his gaze their murderous intent thickening between them he lunged out and before Tobias could react his hand was across his own throat.
The male stayed in place as the flames licked against the others flesh and singed the hairs along his wrist and forearm.
It did not phase him however as he continued explaining their 'situation'.
"Nothing you say matters, you will be a corpse before the night is out and i will take my family home"

The reason he had been unable to reach Oracle apparent now but within the moment he ended his words the alpha of phantasm had shifted and barreled after the infants flailing Apollo around like a rag doll as Angelica did her best to intercede in doing so was injured once more and shifted out of instinct although the malformed being was not the beautiful wolf he had fallen in love with.
This did however give him time.
Tobias growled from clenched teeth as the moon shone her brilliance and he utilized the primal change shifting as he lunged for Matthew with quickened speed in order to bowl him over and protect his newly claimed family.
The flames adapted to the wolfs form only bursting forth from the white shadings of his pelt as he struck out with fangs and claws beared to kill.
Angelica was in no shape to keep going on like this so he had to be careful not to fatigue himself or lose this fight.
He had to get them home.
After his strikes he turned to the female and nudged his head against her form before directing her with his nose towards the crying pups hoping she would grab them while he held Matthew off if not outright ended his life before jumping back into the fray once more.
Halfblood and Pureblood wolves entangled as blood and fur scattered with each wolves respective strikes.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Michi had chuckled a little as Levi bopped her nose with his small and soft padded paw, growling playfully in return and raising her tail up as she pounced once knocking him lightly before beginning to walk normally again, sort of as though promising the pup they'd play soon. It was when Veri began to talk she was one fluffy brow in her wolf form, tail wagging with curiosity, "F-Friendly?…." she let out timidly, a light blush showing through the whiter patches on her face before fading at the comment on her story as she gave a slightly saddened smile, "Um…. Well- I guess you could say it's a lot to explain~" she continued, trying to avoid the topic for the time being, her ear twitching at the curious sound of what she thought just maybe might have been footsteps against the ground, but she couldn't smell anyone else scent. Maybe her mind playing tricks on her with the early months of the pregnancy?

It wasn't long till the small group had wandered back to the house, everything fine and dandy until her ear twitched and her glance shot back towards the now confirmed footsteps, Caspian's wolf form and glowing eyes appearing from the darkness of the bushy foliage. Glancing back towards the house things seemed to darken as her tail shot between her legs, claws digging into the ground as her back arched in fear and eyes grew wide whilst pupils retracted, her mind wasn't processing all of this properly- M-Mathew? No that was Caspian…. R-Right? What if it was Mathew what if he'd come to hurt her? Where was she right now!? T-The pack house- the cave the basement- a-all the bodies and the torturing and the way the whipped her an- an the touch there were males…. They were all males!? Her instincts began to override her adrenaline driven mind, the human spark most wolves carried fading in a flash as instead her lips bared into a full grown growl, suddenly rushing forwards towards inside shooting through the door in a panic, claws and feet sliding against the kitchen floor as she scarred in a haze, small body slamming against cupboards causing books to tumble and pans to fall as she hit one thing after another, the wolf not understanding the concept of being in a house terrified of all the objects as she slammed into a door yelping loudly as she began to push herself further back against a corner in terror, foaming slightly with saliva.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Brexly took a step back after he explained everything, confused. What? Wanted her to become his mate? He was a wolf? She didnt understand. She shook her head, not fully understanding. "I...I can't become one of you. I can't lose my son, I don't want him to become one of you either. He's too young." She sighed and held her head down. 'i don't know.. I'll have to think about it. I don't want to leave my son behind just to keep a secret of whatever else I become from him."
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

------
Miley listened to him talk about his family leaving on a trip. "So, you have the house to yourself now?" She asked as she finally removed the blanket and got up to go to her kitchen to get something to drink. "You want anything?" She asked. She fixed her t-shirt so it fell down to the tops of her thighs before opening the fridge and searching in it for a drink.

She froze when he said something about the full moon and the two spending the full moon together. He wanted to spend it with her? She turned her head to look at him over his shoulder as she thought about it. She didn't trust her wolf side on full moons, her wolf side wanting to kill everything that came into it's sight. "You wanna spend full moon with me? Niko, you know how my wolf gets when it gets that... Sense of freedom." She said to him, grabbing a Pepsi out of the fridge and jumping up to sit on her counter and looked at him. "And.. if we spend the day here what would we do? You don't have any plans with Matthew?" She asked him this time. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
------

(Marie is still open)

Jackson Northwood
wolfeye.jpg~c200

As the male brought his head down glorious and beautiful silver was all he had seen as he looked upon the female before him. He pressed his maw against her hand as she told him that he too was a beautiful wolf and felt strangely comforted by her touch as she caressed his pelt and face suddenly shifting herself.
If he could speak he would tell her the same...that she was radiant and mysterious as the color of midnight that painted her pelt the only contrast being the piercing silver eyes resembling the moon that held sway over their transformation and like that moon she held sway over him.
She approached him cautiously and licked him which caused his head to rear back slightly in confusion. He had no idea what she was doing but the stirring within his soul told him it was right.
As she flounced before him he watched only stepping forward slightly and dipping his head as she rolled to her back.
Suddenly her scent hit him full force, it sparked a drive in him that was unrelenting like the pounding of a migraine and the feeling that had caused him to slam her against the pillar earlier.
Only now it was more intense and no longer coupled with pain.
His eyes reacted visibly as her thoughts poured into his own as she spoke to him without speaking.
I give you permission do, whatever you want to me
As the words barely passed through his psyche the male pounced on her. Giving into the temptations of the night and his own instincts.
He was rough but naturally so as they came together as one underneath that moon and his first change.
~Morning~
Jackson squinted as sunlight hit his face using his hand to cover his eyes as he rolled over bumping into Coyoty he groaned softly his muscles feeling completely exhausted and strained. Looking around after adjusting himself to the surroundings he sat up looking over her nude body as he ran a hand along her thigh. So it had really happened, it was not just another dream. He subconsciously placed his hand over the mark that now resided across his collarbone edging onto his chest as he sighed. This was all new and strange to him, the intense emotions, the change, could he really handle this?
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Artemis Lunala - Hunter - Kagore Pack
Artemis gave Pariah a small smile, "I do wonder if it was her leaving that made Levi shift... he liked spending time around her." She admitted softly. All of a sudden she tensed as she heard clanging downstairs, fear fuelling her until she heard the frightened noises. Michi. What had happened for Michi to sound so terrified, and for her to be crashing around? Despite being very heavily pregnant, and barely able to move, Artemis pushed herself up, "I-I'll be back in a moment." She mumbled to Pariah, before she shifted. It was easier to get down the stairs currently in her wolf form, and she moved toward the kitchen carefully, wary that there may be danger.

Instead of danger, she saw Michi. Michi, scared out of her wits. Right away Artemis felt horrible for even thinking of leaving her alone here, and moved slowly to her. She was hoping Michi wouldn't attack her, since Artemis was already panting from the effort of climbing down the stairs, and she gently whined at the panicked wolf

Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Veridius Wensylve
tags: Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

(I apologize, Scorp daddy. I wasn't tagged, so I didn't notice your post was directed at us...)

Veridius remained silent as Michi spoke, listening to each word.
Caspian then appeared before the group, glaring at Michi. Veri cocked his head, seeing the expression on the male's face.
Woah-hoh. That's quite a look you're giving to little Michi...
Something happen between the two? Eh, probably best not to ask, Veri.
I guess...

Something... misaligned for Michi... She acted erractic... busting into the house and riling about.
"Michi?!" He shouted, eyes snapped wide. His body was stiff, but after pushing himself, he wandered into the house after her, stopping in the doorway.
Artemis then came down from upstairs and huddled close to her.
What should I do...?
He looked around him. From Caspian to Artemis. Then to Michi, taking a cautious step closer towards her...
"Hey, Michi... Um..."
His ears were pulled back.
The cogs in his mind were shifting as best they could... but he couldn't find the words to say. His mind was blank. Just blackness. Still processing the quickness of the escalation...
She was so friendly... What happened? She just... snapped...? I... I don't understand...?
Veridius felt a sharp pang of sadness for her seeing her cowering in a corner. And his eyes reflected it.
But he said nothing, unsure of what comfort he could even provide for her as he knew her so vaguely. He remained in the same spot, staring at Michi with his sympathetic frosted jade eyes.
"Michi... you're okay... it's okay..." He said, a calm, sober tone to his voice.

Michi wasn't there right now, no, what sat in the corner trembling and growling viciously was the wolf that lived within, a wolf that only knew how to mother pups and to be scared of everything she was taught to fear and everything it had overwhelmingly become, every corner of this damned house and every footstep on it's floors. Even the sounds of the stairs creaking with what the human side knew as her best friend only caused more terror to the wolf as it backed further, rearing up on hind legs briefly before falling and growling further, as the male grew closer her vision shot to him and whimpered loudly running once again into yet another draw much harder causing books to fall, now yelping the wolf rushed back to a different corner whining loudly and quivering as it began to gag a little, the quick movements obviously causing the morning sickness to worsen not helping the wolf's state of mind, it seemed in utter panic.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Artemis Lunala - Hunter - Kagore Pack
Artemis whined at Verdius as he tried to get close to Michi, and as she rushed away. She crooned as Michi gagged, and shuffled closer to her. Artemis's large belly brushed the floor, not even because she was crouching down, and she whined softly at her best friend, shuffling close. She nuzzled against the other's cheek, trying to calm her down with a gentle touch. A hopefully familiar one. Dear Moon, how had she ever thought of leaving Michi behind? The other, who was actually older than Artemis, had had just as rough a life, if not worse, than Artemis had. They were best friends, usually able to calm each other down, and she hoped it was the same now. Maybe... Maybe she could just send her pups to Matthews pack. Then they'd be safe even if Artemis wasn't.

Cosmos Cosmos scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

She was curled up on the floor. Her body ached as if she’d been attacked by a vicious animal. When morning came she’d shifted in the night after the moon set and she woke in her human form laying over herself in midst of a dream. She laid there for several more moments. Her eyes darting and her limbs twitching slightly then her silver eyes flipped open and she blinked to focus. “Hmmmm?” She moaned feeling exasperated from the nights events. Then she shot up feet overcoming her. She’d spent the night. “Ack!” Hand flew to her forehead. Why did she have such a massive headache? Did he... yes? She felt her arm now and checked all of her skin.

Bruises and marks scratches and claws dragged across her perch skin. How they burned with his night desire. “Hmmmm” she closed her eyes and cracked her neck feeling some of the pain elevate from her head. “You were pretty ambitious last night....” she whispered timidly. Then she reached for a chest in the far corner of the abandoned room grabbing some clothes for the Male and some for herself in case. Then she approched him and handed them to him bending to his level. “I know it’s a lot but I’m beta of a pack. I could bring you into the ranks. Make you my mate,” she struggled into her clothes. A black pair of jeans and a red checked shirt. She stopped halfway into her clothes. The burning intensifying on the back of her shoulder. She almost collapsed to the floor in this pain.

“Ugh.....” she whispered powering through the pain. “You have to come back with me to my pack Jackson. I know it’s scary but I can protect you. Your first change. I can teach you to change more so it doesn’t hurt as bad. Soon your body will create endorphins to prevent you from feeling the pain as intense.” She hunched over th burning in her shoulder the worst. At its peak she wondered if this was what it felt like to get marked.

“Ack what is wrong with my shoulder?” She complained flopping to the floor sitting down and struggling to look at it. Her long tail flipped back and forth as she sat in pain.
VeiledPariah VeiledPariah playing; Jackson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zephyr

He could scarcely hide is disappointment but, he knew what was best for the woman. He lowered his head and then held up his hands, “hold on,” he said and quickly reared around the corner after convicting Emma to stay put. Then around the corner of the house he stripped and became his wolf. Since is transformation a little while back he hadn’t. So. when taking it it hurt.

Tomidly he came from around the corner. His blood coloured eyes contrasting against his snow coloured fur. Emma hesitated not and head butted him in a greeting. She was nearly as big as he was by comparison but he was not a small wolf. He pressed his cold nose into Brexly’s palm and tried not to whimper as he did so. How he wanted to take her home with him and make her his. Over and over again. Smelling her and drinking in her scent now was all he could manage without becoming a weepy mess of his former self.
Comet Comet playing: Brexly

Tobias Altman
Tobias had chosen his path and now he had to see it through regardless of how he felt about the situation.
Matthew replied in irritation as he had proof of their supposed mated union where as Tobias had yet to do the same to Angelica. He wanted her to feel free enough to decide when it should happen if ever on her own, not force it upon her like so many others did.
As the Alpha matched his gaze their murderous intent thickening between them he lunged out and before Tobias could react his hand was across his own throat.
The male stayed in place as the flames licked against the others flesh and singed the hairs along his wrist and forearm.
It did not phase him however as he continued explaining their 'situation'.
"Nothing you say matters, you will be a corpse before the night is out and i will take my family home"

The reason he had been unable to reach Oracle apparent now but within the moment he ended his words the alpha of phantasm had shifted and barreled after the infants flailing Apollo around like a rag doll as Angelica did her best to intercede in doing so was injured once more and shifted out of instinct although the malformed being was not the beautiful wolf he had fallen in love with.
This did however give him time.
Tobias growled from clenched teeth as the moon shone her brilliance and he utilized the primal change shifting as he lunged for Matthew with quickened speed in order to bowl him over and protect his newly claimed family.
The flames adapted to the wolfs form only bursting forth from the white shadings of his pelt as he struck out with fangs and claws beared to kill.
Angelica was in no shape to keep going on like this so he had to be careful not to fatigue himself or lose this fight.
He had to get them home.
After his strikes he turned to the female and nudged his head against her form before directing her with his nose towards the crying pups hoping she would grab them while he held Matthew off if not outright ended his life before jumping back into the fray once more.
Halfblood and Pureblood wolves entangled as blood and fur scattered with each wolves respective strikes.

Matthew/Angelica & Triplets
The cream wolf tasted blood, heard the sound of bone breaking and the woman’s scream. Releasing her as she shifted into the malformed creature that was neither human nor wolf since severing her wolf connection, and that had taken work to figure out, letting his guard down as he opened his mouth to rip her off the pups this time to finish the job. It allowed the other male to react and hit Matthew, bowling the wolf over and preventing him from continuing what he started. Landing on his back, angry growls emitted from his pack, the male twisted the bond between him and all his cubs, causing screams of pain to emit as the wolves either dropped to the ground in the case of Vince or put their hands over their ears and began twitching on the ground, it should have affected his other omegas...wherever they were. Claws and fangs cut into his fur and skin, Matthew thrusting a paw up into the black and white wolf’s sternum to get the other off as the scent of fire and sight of azure flames appeared above him, charring the alpha’s pelt.

Angelica jerked in fear as the dual colored wolf whose pelt was half alight in the same azure flame, the sight of the flames and the wolf causing more terror in the confused and tortured wolf, nudged her head and gestures towards the pups. Not having heard what had been said from Matthew concerning what he had done to her. The pups who lay in a tangled mess of limbs, Apollo slightly apart from his sisters, Angelica backing off slightly from the pups as she had shifted. Oracle’s eyes were not evident, nothing of her wolf remained. Instead they were a yellowish green color though appeared dull. Following the wolf's nose, she stared vacantly at the pups before limping fowards, yelping as her broken limb dragged after her on the earth. Reaching the pups, she opened her mouth and grabbed her daughters before grasping her son’s injured form, coughing as iron entered her mouth. Holding tightly to the pups, she lifted her head, ears flat against her skull as she crouched back into a sitting position.

Matthew had gotten on his paws in this time and as Tobias rushed into the fray again, was met by Matthew’s own teeth and claws, the two wolves tangling together in fur, blood and flame in the pureblood’s case. Unintentionally on Matthew’s part, the scene began shifting, changing from barren land to dense jungle. Chittering of monkeys romping through tall trees, the sun bearing down despite it being night in reality. The other wolves outside shifted nervously at the loss of their home. Confused voices pricked Matthew’s mind, the wolf lifting his head to look around him at the jungle they were in. Matthew got Tobias’s shoulder and shook it, biting down only for the male to retaliate as his attention was distracted by his throat being caught in the other’s fangs.

Angelica was now even more freaked out than normal lately, finding herself in an entirely different world. Not understanding it was an illusion and Matthew's power awakening, the pups whimpering in pain from their unexpected shift. The wolf looked around her in confusion and fear, her body freezing as something slithers along the ground toward her. A forked tongue flickered out of the giant serpent’s mouth, green skin with blotches of black overlaying it’s body, a narrow head staring at the malformed wolf, a winding river before her.

A strangled choked scream emitted from the mother, dropping the pups, as the snake rushed out of the water, Angelica lurching to her paws and turning to bolt, the wolf’s body taut with fear that wafted off her. Only realizing she didn’t have the pups, she turned back and snagged the pups in her mouth again as the snake slithered after her, the wolf trippping as the snake latched it’s jaws on the wolf’s ankle, coils immediately beginning to move around her, the wolf’s paws scrabbling and clawing at the snake’s body. Angelica threw the pups away, panicking as the coils tightened with each struggle to get free. Her legs collapsed, going first and she stared in terror at the serpent as it raised its head toward her, looking down into its mouth as it parted its jaws. Pained whines filled the air as the malformed creature struggled, feeling her bones cracking as she struggled.

It wasn’t real, they were still in the barren sector under the moon but the mother felt and saw everything as real. The environment, the scents, the animals, the heat and wind. In reality the malformed half wolf was twitching and scrabbling on the earth, claws digging into the ground. Her breathing grew more harsh as she tried to breathe, her body being constricted. As the snake’s mouth lunged for her, her eyes met its own as her body began going limp, white throat widening...

Matthew’s scream of pain ended the illusion, the halfblood losing the fight as his neck had been jerked about in much the same manner he had done to Apollo. His throat was crushed and would take time to heal, the wolf glaring at Tobias who stood over him, coughing up bile-blood mix before his eyes closed. Burns from the fire that had helped fuel Tobias singed and charred the cream wolf’s fur, three of his own legs broken in the fight though he’d gotten the other’s shoulder and broke it however Matthew was more injured in the fight then Tobias.

Meanwhile the pups had been thrown into a “tree” which was really Vince and lay there stunned at the attack, the wolf rushing toward Matthew and leaving the pups alone. Angelica didn’t notice though, throwing up blood herself and shaking in fear as the snake disappears from around her, harsh pants issuing from the malformed creature. “You...win...” The only words to escape the wolf as he closed his eyes and went still. He was alive but would be out of commission for a long while, leaving his pack in charge of his second and third. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Brexly took a step back after he explained everything, confused. What? Wanted her to become his mate? He was a wolf? She didnt understand. She shook her head, not fully understanding. "I...I can't become one of you. I can't lose my son, I don't want him to become one of you either. He's too young." She sighed and held her head down. 'i don't know.. I'll have to think about it. I don't want to leave my son behind just to keep a secret of whatever else I become from him."
CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

------
Miley listened to him talk about his family leaving on a trip. "So, you have the house to yourself now?" She asked as she finally removed the blanket and got up to go to her kitchen to get something to drink. "You want anything?" She asked. She fixed her t-shirt so it fell down to the tops of her thighs before opening the fridge and searching in it for a drink.

She froze when he said something about the full moon and the two spending the full moon together. He wanted to spend it with her? She turned her head to look at him over his shoulder as she thought about it. She didn't trust her wolf side on full moons, her wolf side wanting to kill everything that came into it's sight. "You wanna spend full moon with me? Niko, you know how my wolf gets when it gets that... Sense of freedom." She said to him, grabbing a Pepsi out of the fridge and jumping up to sit on her counter and looked at him. "And.. if we spend the day here what would we do? You don't have any plans with Matthew?" She asked him this time. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
------

(Marie is still open)

Nikolaus

Niko nodded. “Yup. Just have to make sure the bills are paid. No, my coffee is good enough.” Miley spoke about his wanting to be with her on the full moon. We can use my parents house and the basement and I can chain us both up if needed on opposite sides.” Comet Comet

Miley thought about it for a minute, looking at her Pepsi as the thought about the full moon. She didn't want to be chained up, but she also didn't want to turn on him in her wolf form. The first time she ever saw him on a full moon, was the first time she was here and he got her pregnant. "I don't think my wolf would like being locked up again. Let's just.. roam together on the full moon. I know if I turn you can just fight me off, or run away." She chuckled, hopping off the counter and walking towards him.

"Yes we can spend the full moon together. I honestly didn't know that it was coming up." She stood in front him, honestly still awkward with him since they started dating. She wasn't used to relationships, and she didn't know how he felt about it either. It was like he was just as awkward as her. "What would you like to do before the full moon?"

Pariah/Caspian
Artemis spoke of Levi liking Fern and that maybe bein why he had shifted. There as soon the commotion of noise downstairs and Artemis excused herself. Pariah let her go and stayed to watch the pups. WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Caspian stared at Michi and looked down at Levi. “Your mother wants you home.” Michi growled at him and then bolted for the house. “Pathetic bitch,” he said to Veridius, finally remembering the other’s name before the male trailed after her. Grumbling at Levi he made to grab the pup to take in the house. Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert Cosmos Cosmos

Nikolaus
Nikolaus rumbled as Miley thought it over before saying she didn’t think her wolf could get locked up. “Very well. We will...run together. Now? I don’t know. Watch tv I guess or I can show you my room.” Comet Comet

Miley cocked a eyebrow at him. "Show me your room?" She asked. Was there something special about his room. She shrugged then nodded. "Alright, sure. Gets us out of the house." She walked away from him and to her bedroom to get dressed, getting rid of her fox themed shirt and socks before throwing on a white and red floral romper, fixing her hair a little bit before walking back out to Niko with a big smile, her red converse on. "Alright, let's go." She placed her hand on his arm before walking past him and to her door.
15002844250785248979_thumbnail_405x552.jpg

15002844240851274674_thumbnail_405x552.jpg

Veridius Wensylve
tags: Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Mentioned: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Veridius smirked at Caspian's comment, but held his tongue. Felt a little heat rise in his chest. As small as the tiny flame of a candle.
Says the guy whose panties are miles deep in his own ass. Do I know you? Get the fuck over yourself.
Don't shove your daddy issues on me, buddy. I've got important things to care about.

He directed his attention back to Michi, who he'd noticed whimpered as soon as he stepped closer, making him retract his movement altogether.
He sighed. Mainly to redirect his focus.
Strength is not letting the high-school-girl-level pettiness of some wolves get to you...
Artemis whined when he had drawn closer to Michi, leading him to believe that he needed to try a different approach. But what also changed his mind was Michi's own reaction... to which his eyes reflected even more moonlight in them.
God, you poor girl...
What the hell happened to you?

He sat down on the floor, wrapping his tail around him and not moving any closer to her.
"Listen, Michi, Noone here is gonna hurt you- You don't have to be afraid of us..."
He looked to Artemis. Hoped she had some sense in her, though he knew his words wouldn't mean much to her. With her being one of the highest ranking hunters-if not, the highest ranked hunter. It was one or the other. He couldn't remember. But it was obvious her and Michi had a strong relationship. Just maybe, she'd realize he was trying to help- and she'd listen.
"Maybe we shouldn't touch her...? Maybe come over here with me and... that way she can see us...?" He suggested.
"I mean- Sorry, I don't really know what to do right now..."

Miley cocked a eyebrow at him. "Show me your room?" She asked. Was there something special about his room. She shrugged then nodded. "Alright, sure. Gets us out of the house." She walked away from him and to her bedroom to get dressed, getting rid of her fox themed shirt and socks before throwing on a white and red floral romper, fixing her hair a little bit before walking back out to Niko with a big smile, her red converse on. "Alright, let's go." She placed her hand on his arm before walking past him and to her door.
15002844250785248979_thumbnail_405x552.jpg

15002844240851274674_thumbnail_405x552.jpg

Nikolaus

Niko shook his head and waited for her to get dressed, the male making his way towards the door once Miley got out there. Leading her from the cabin to his parents house, he unlocked the door and led her into the house, shutting the door behind her. The AC was on and sighed. “Well this is the living room. Kitchen, dining room, bathroom, den, dad’s office, mom’s room, and study are on first floor. Sunroom in back of house. Bedrooms and bathroom on second floor.”

Miley followed him into the house, looking around at everything as he told her about the places. This was the first time she has ever been in this house, and it seemed quiet without his family and parents here. She walked away from him and into the house, looking at all the family photos that were on the walls and on the table beside the couch. She smiled at the picture of Niko as a child before looking at him and smiling. She continued to walk around the place, stopping at a picture of Niko and his grandfather. She didn't stay there long, not asking questions and not wanting to put him in a bad mood. She'll wait for him to show her more of the house or him to say something.

Nikolaus

Remembering her earlier question, he shook his head. “No. Matthew is soon to be promoting four omegas but I don’t need to be there.” He watched as Miley looked at the various pictures before showing her around the house, starting with the first floor abd letting her pursue the study and his father’s office, opening a passage into a hidden library. He would the point out the basement but not take her down there, instead taking her upstairs abd through the hallway until he got to his own room and opened the door, a full-size bed resting near the window with a window seat on the window that opened into a storage area by lifting it up. A few trophies lined a shelf and the dresser, some medical journals and some books of varying genres on some shelves abd a bookshelf. A desk and chair with desktop computer resting on it and a webcam on top so he could skype with family. “Not much but it’s comfortable.” On his shelf in the closet was a violin that had belonged to his grandmother. Comet Comet

Axel couldn’t believe it. The fight he just encountered told him. The alphas of his pack were not in anyway barring him from staying anymore and as he ran away from the scene a certain happiness over came him. He raced away wolf-formed until he came to the edge of formally Winslow’s pack. Breifly he remembered the hurt in Viserys’ eyes but he could all too much understand what she was going though.

It was just three months prior he came to know that Bella had lied to him when telling him that his parents were the two he murdered in cold blood. He even destroyed their remaining family members. So. As he ran he came face to face with that realisation. He stopped on the edge of town remembering the encounter like it had happened yesterday....

Bella told him everything. Explained that she had lied and this left him broken. The day had rained. It stormed like no other and as he looked outside void of anything emotion wise on his face. Tears streaming down his face. He slapped her, he struck the woman who was his mother. It was because of HER that he hurt an innocent family. And for what? To test him? Study his loyalty to his pack how grief felt. If he had known she would of offed herself he would have killed her himself. He wanted too. An urge that up until that point he hadn’t considered so. He did. He acted on pure impulse.

He could really go for a milkshake right about then. So he raced back to the house took what little things he owned said goodbye to the pups and left the house for town. His face twisted with worry as he skipped across the formally Winslow land. He made it to town just as the sun was setting. Just as the rains picked up. His shoulder hurt. His mind plagued.

He ordered a strawberry milkshake with a shot of expresso in it and took a seat at the shop looking out the window at the life that passed by him.

Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert this ones for you honey. I can’t wait so. I just posted. Hopefully no one is mad. I mean he wasn’t doing much anyway.

Miley followed him through the house until they got to his bedroom, the woman instantly going to the window seat. She hasn't seen one since she had to leave her own family house in California. For a minute, her mind went back to her family. She hasn't thought about them for a full three months until this time, the woman's face going bitter as she thought about them. She missed them, she missed spending time with them. But, if it wasn't for everything... She wouldn't have met Niko.

Getting comfortable, she sat on the window seat and brought her legs up to her and crossed them, smiling at him. "Your house is beautiful. Wish I could show you mine back in California." She said, glancing around his room. She saw all the trophies, the usual boy posters, what surprised her the most was that he kept it clean. His bed was made, no clothes on the floor, unlike her bedroom back at her place. She chuckled softly St the thought of it before smiling again. "Alright, you showed me the house, what is the next plan?"

Nikolaus

He stared at the violin case on the shelf of his closet before turning from it and heading for the stairs. “Television like I suggested,” he said, not looking back at her. Heading downstairs he went to the living room and turned on the television. Comet Comet

Tobias Altman
The wolf stood over the defeated Alpha as he caught his breath blood dripping from his maw as the other male conceded defeat.
Tobias' flames fluttered against him and eventually faded out completely as he turned back to pad toward Angelica and the kids.
Other members of Matthews pack stood around him as if waiting for the order as he closed the distance which produced growls and snaps from Tobias' jaws aimed in their direction to bay them back from his movement.
Finally reaching her his eyes softened and blue dulled to ash grey and his form returned once more to being human.
He winced while doing so his shoulder bleeding in protest from the wounds he had received.
He knelt down sighing as he looked upon the ones he now called his own before extending his hand out to the female.
"Im here now...really here, let's go home...all of us"
He breathed his voice all calm and comforting as it had been when they first met. So much had happened since then and that welcoming voice had come and gone but she hopefully understood its purpose now.
Tobias did not wait for her answer as he picked up the two small pups known as Phyllis and Hekate placing them in Angelicas arms. Upon doing so he wrapped an arm around Angelica herself and using his free hand to help cradle her also retrieved Apollo.
The male slowly walked away from the packs home unafraid feeling that Matthew would honor his word and rather focused on getting his family far from these people.
"I've missed you, you worried me so much....I'm sorry i didn't come sooner if only i had known...my love...i have to...
Still another problem presented itself, Angelica was absolutely broken both physically and mentally, and his strength was waning. He would not be able to keep this up for the entire trek home.
He slowed to a stop in a clearing next to the base of the mountain amidst the dense forested terrain.
Gently setting the woman and children down onto the forest floor resting her back against a stump that had been felled by a lumber company that must have been doing operations nearby.
"Your connection has been broken...Angelica, I have to fix it. Your not going to like this...just know that i love you no matter how much this will hurt you"

Sachi Kuzumiyo
tags: CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

"It's not healthy for you to hole yourself up in here all day, you know that?"
The doctor was busy. Clickings and clackings echoed throughout the cave accompanied by the soft crackling of fire.
"Hmm..." Sachi mumbled, unamused with the girl's dedication to her work.
She pushed her glasses up. Crossed her arms and shuffled around the circular room, scanning the items on the shelves that piqued her interest. Gems... Lapis Lazuli... Seastone... Smelly powders... Granulated Garlic... Onion powder... Beautiful plants... Lillies... Irises... Fresh mint...
And rusted tools.
"Oh-" Sachi let out. "That's... unsanitary..."
She turned around to the doctor who was tinkering away at her very own desk.
"How 'bout I run into town? And get you an equipment upgrade?" She offered, with a hand on her hip.

The last of the day's light was gracing the earth as the sun began its routinely vanishing act behind the horizon. In its place, clouds were rolling in... As grey as the asphalt underneath her feet. Looks like Sachi spent a little too much time at the shops. Evident by more than just a couple bags hanging at her wrists.
A chilly wind blew past her, blowing her hair into her eyes and her plethora of bags forward. She stumbled for a second, corrected her posture and swatted her hair away, looking straight and forward. Her skin crawled just a tiny bit when she looked up to see a home-style sweets and ice cream shop staring right back at her with windows reflecting a warm, welcoming glow.
Strangely... she could have sworn that before the wind had hit her, she was on the path back to Phantasm.
Dismissing the thought, thinking her memory was merely playing a trick on her, she took a confident step forward. Then a couple more right through the door.
Sure, I'll pick the doc up a snack... She seems like the type to forget to eat...

"To go, please. Thank you so much."

With an additional pound (American weight units, amiright?) dangling from her forearms, Sachi was ready to begin her walk back- in the rain if need be- when she caught a feint whiff of something earthy and robust.
Strange thing to smell in a sweets shop... Could this be...?
Sachi squinted, narrowing in on a lone man with hair the same color as hers. Looking out of a window as the first water droplets of the storm streaked down its exterior. The man's eyes were fixated on nothing particular, giving him a look mirroring abstract and pensive thoughts. Solemn. Like a flower the day after it wilts.
She strode up to the stranger, signaling her presence by the clicking of her heels. She dropped her bags on the far side of the booth and slid herself into the man's view.
"I thought I smelled a wolf," she said, bringing her lips into a sly curl. "How are you?"

Miley grunted as he walked away and out of the room, making the girl get up and follow him down the stairs and to the living room. She sat by him on the couch, taking her shoes off in front of her and sitting on the couch like she did on the window seat. "What are we watching?" She asked, turning her head a little bit to look at him before looking back at the tv and waiting for him to choose something. She wasn't going to cuddle with him it anything at the moment, not sure if it would make him awkward or something. The relationship between the two was new, so she didn't know what to do or what would make him uncomfortable or anything for that matter. Maybe her presence was enough for him and she was okay with it.
----

After being alone for some time and realizing no one was Coming back for her, she heaved her injured self up with a grunt before continuing on. She wasn't full, the wolf been starving for a full week now, but she at least ate something. She followed the river, limping slowly along the trail. She didn't know where she was going at this point, but she smelled nothing near her except the strong scent of grass and trees. She was safe, for the moment being.

She decided to stop and dip her infected paw into the water, sighing in relief as some of the pain was released. It was a treatable infection, but she didn't know how to treat it so she was stuck with it. She looked around her anything, making sure she was still safe. She growled and her back fur stood on end as the scent of a wolf came to her. She couldn't tell if it was stale, recent, close by, or far away, the wind carrying it to her. Whoever it was, she knew she wouldn't be able to protect herself from them if they attacked. The white wolf walked towards some tall grass around the tree and slunked her white pelt into it and crouched down, hoping she wouldn't be noticed.
(Open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back