Clover Hills

Tobias Altman
Tobias paws shifted as Angelica stared at him almost through him it seemed. She punched out one of the males that was close to her and it made him wonder if Oracle had done so. If she had he expected a response from her by now lile took you long enough or get it over with already but nothing came.
Her words hurt him it gelt like she had given up and truly...let go.
Allowing the words running through his mind at a million miles an hour to come full circle faltered his proud aggressive stance but remained ready to defend himself as matthew began moving.
His gaze fell on the pups as Matthew set the small babies down between them but he only shifted his paws in the rocky terrain and made no move for them.
These were the pups she had nurtured inside her for so long...while he hated her for it and tried to adjust and get past what had transpired to bring forth their conception into this world.
They were not his and he was unsure if they ever could be.
He was not a father, he couldnt even protect his mate from her fate of being another's plaything. Maybe Matthew was right and he was just a toy, a pawn to played in a precious game of life and death where his own was meaningless and no matter how strong or fast he was. No matter how many wolves he had slain it would never change the outcome fate had decided. He was doomed to always let go of those he loved.
"No"
He thought to himself as both wolves of white and black stood beside him the choices being set forth. To kill these infants or to save them. To leave her to her fate of bondage or to attempt to survive...Matthew's next action made the choice for him, just as Bellatrix's had in the clearing he had once come to love.
Angelica's outburst is what snapped him from his softening attentions as the sound of hand meeting cheek resounded and she fell to the ground.
Tobias growled and immediately lunged in the midst of the jump shifting into his human form.
"Don't you touch her!!"
he yelled out violently as he put all his strength into the fist that was now careening towards Matthew.
Whether or not the hit landed did not matter Tobias was now in for the fight of his life and the lives of those he chose to protect.... all of them...
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Quinn Griffin
Haven Pack Healer (soon hopefully) / Twenty-Four / Tagged: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Comet Comet
xxxxxWhat is so important about a pack anyways? The insolent voice of a much younger Quinn rang out to a patient ear of her mother. Her mother patted her soft hair and pulled her close as she spoke in her husky voice. You don't know, little pup? What is important about having a family or friends? Your pack will be that and much more. There you may even find your life mate. The young girl wrinkled her nose in disgust which caused a bell-like chuckle to leave her mother's mouth. What about you, Momma? Where is your pack? Sadness filled her jade-colored eyes and it caused the girl to frown in response. Right now, my pack is you and your father. But we won't be here forever. You have to find your own place, Quinn. You have to find your own piece of heaven. Don't go through life alone. Loneliness isn't worth the solitude.
xxxxxWith a blink of her emerald eyes, Quinn returned to the green surroundings of her present location. The thick woods brought her a bit of peace to her rising anxiety. The thoughts of her mother didn't help. She always wanted her to join a pack of her own- though she never understood. She was happy with her mother and father though she knew she was anything but normal. Normal humans didn't turn into furry canines. Normal humans didn't have blood that healed. Nevertheless, she was happy. All too soon- her happiness ended when her parents went missing and she was left alone. Loneliness isn't worth the solitude. That was what her mother said. It took several years but she finally took those words to heart. She needed to be with more people like her. People who could heal her in ways she could not- the hole in her heart. Licking her full lips nervously, she treaded past the river on to where she believed the pack lived. There was a rumor on the wind about this pack and a fire that took place several months ago. Rumors were one thing. A pack of inviting wolves is another. She hesitated as the scent of unfamiliar wolves began to flutter to her active senses. Fear gripped at her throat and the need to turn away and run was nearly overpowering. Yet, she stayed glued in place for a long moment. She didn't have anywhere else to go- no one to take her in and help her. This was her last chance at her little piece of heaven. Taking a deep breath, she spoke softly to herself with her timid, soprano voice. "It's now or never. You are a great healer. Why wouldn't they want you? No, why wouldn't they need you?" The pep talk did little to help but it did bring a little comfort. She squared her shoulders and lifted her chin as she stepped forward to move toward the glass enclosure she could barely make out through the trees. Due to her chin being lifted, she stumbled on a twig she didn't see and nearly fell into the property of the other wolves. She expected that she would simply knock on the door and request to see the alpha. Unfortunately for her, fate had other plans.
xxxxxWhen Quinn pushed back the loose chocolate locks from her face from the stumble, she was greeted by two figures nearby- one staring right at her. She froze in place- unable to comprehend what just happened and what she just did. Was this it for her? Will she die? While her mind raced, her eyes took in the two before her. The female exuded power and strength despite her petite figure. Her hair was the color of sunshine and her eyes glistened in the sunlight like sapphires. The male at her side had a protective posture about him even before she stumbled onto her front lawn. Clearly, the male with dark hair and bright eyes held the woman in some regards. Siblings? No, they seemed like electricity standing near each other. No- they were lifemates- as her mother called it. Envy tried to rear its ugly head at the companionship she clearly was deprived of but fear and anxiety held it back with ease. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Her throat was dry unlike her palms. She cleared her throat quickly as she wiped her hands down her faded blue jeans. "I am so-o sorr-y for int-r-ruding." She began shakingly. "My name is Qui-nn. Quinn Griffin. I don't mean to bother you without prior notice but I do no-ot uh know where else to go." How lame, she chided herself. "I am a healer looking for a pack who needs me." Her voice came off a little more determined but she didn't move a single inch from the spot she stumbled into.
Rhett Davis
Kagore Pack O mega (soon) / Twenty- Six / Tagged: Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

xxxxx[[Will post with this bean soon]]

Last edited:
Matthew/Angelica & Triplets
Standing over Angelica, Matthew continued glaring down at the woman at his feet. Perhaps bringing Tobias here had been a bad move on his part. The woman turned her gaze up at the male standing over her, fear and confusion in her eyes. She didn’t understand how Tobias was here or why he was here? To kill her after all or the pups she had carried as a result of the sick machinations of Bellatrix and Matthew.

Neither was expecting what happened next, taking both off guard. Matthew turned at the shout to not touch her and was met by an enraged wolf turned man, the fist connecting with his jaw and snapping his head back with the force of the attack, the man stumbling back and falling. He was met with growls from those of his pack outside, and snarled. “Do not interfere. He wants her so bad and the bastards, he fights for them.” Rumbles issues but they remained seated or standing, in place where they were.

Matthew tastes blood in his mouth and spit it out, Angelica frozen on the barren earth as she watched the scene play out before her instincts kicked intonprotect her pups abd she bolted towards them, struggling to get up as her legs didn’t want to hold her. Matthew dudn’t stop her, his eyes flickering and staying amber. The woman looked fearfully at the others who made no move towards her as she threw herself over them, pressing her body against the triplets to shelter them from Mathew, his pack or the weird apparition of the person she missed.

Matthew lifted a hand to rub at his jaw, a bruise beginning to form. That had hurt. “Phyllis is our daughter and those other bastards...are sorry excuses for wolves. Do you really think you can care for them...all three of them? She is damaged goods. After what I did...she’ll never be the same but do you have so little faith in her? Not a very good mate if you doubt her,” Matthew said. Oh he hoped this wolf would question him and take he bait, he’d love to further cause animosity. Matthew’s tone went quiet so Angelica would not hear.

Beneath her, the children were suddenly clouded in darkness, their mother’s body pressing down on them. Unable to understand their mother as trying to protect them, they began making muffled cries, unable to move out from under the woman. Ice and Vince were forced to jump forwards and pull the woman off the pups so they didn’t suffocate, especially the daughter of their creator. VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Jackson Northwood

I know sometimes i hate me too

It was the last words he heard as darkness took him. He could feel himself being lifted and he rush of the wind against his body as Coyoty carried him the only images fading in and out being the blurred scrolling of trees and backdrop of the sky.
His eyes widened as the venom of her bite reacted to the rising moon that began to creep over the horizon as the sun set opposite beginning the transition.
He came to next as a damp cloth was being pressed against his burning skin although it did little to ease the pain that was coursing through him. It was agonizing the only thing keeping him from passing out being her words a she explained that he could survive this ordeal and that he was marked by her which was no common feat for a human to outlive. Yet he was no longer human...he was like her now.
She smiled lightly as he held her gaze his eyes pulsing as the dull wintergreen iris of his own began to brighten bursting brightly to a brilliant veridian as he cried out flipping over on himself until he was on all fours as his body began to shift.
Through ragged breaths he choked out the words as his teeth began to elongate and his throat tightened
"Ahh!, i can't...Make it stop!!, Please!... Agh!!! Make it..."
His words cut off by the loud crack of bone as his arm began contorting into a more lupine structure followed by his ribcage as his clothes began to tear from the violent process. Jackson raised up to his knees screaming in agony as his ribcage cracked and reformed tighter and more elongated his cries unheard by anyone but the female alone in the abandoned building. The male swung out in pain and frustration but he could no longer speak as the fire within his body burned as if the very blood in his veins were replaced by the heat of a thousand suns.
"No!!!"
He called out in vain as he dropped to his hands once more his back readjusting to the change as well as the moon rose high and commanded him to heed her sway.
Jackson looked to Coyoty terror and uncertainty filling him as his vibrant eyes shone his iris deepening and another shockwave hitting him as he exasperated in kind and the claws pushed forth from under his fingernails replacing them. He felt so much agony but now at the same time it was replaced with something else as his wolven ears and tail had now formed.
He was halfway there.
His pain and confusion settled into anger as he lunged for Coyoty pressing her against a standing pillar his fangs bared but before he drove them into her soft flesh her scent hit him. It was the same he had faintly smelled in the store all those months ago but now....it was much more...enticing.
Jacksons eyes softened as all the pain in his body left him for a brief moment and he pressed his lips against her own his hand gripping her throat tightly as the rage began to rise from what he was doing.
He wanted her....an he couldnt control himself. He wanted to take her here and now.
His released his grip on her throat and ran his fingers through her hair before suddenly jerking her to the side and exposing her neck as he continued to kiss her now bare skin.
"You...you did this...."
He whispered hoarsely as he turned her so that her back was to him and her front facing the pillar with a quick grab at her clothing became shredded and fell before their feet.
Jackson pressed himself against her wanting this, wanting her more than anything in this moment.
She dulled the pain she made it better.
His fingertips danced along the length of her arm as he followed them with his gaze before brushing aside her hair his other free hand holding her in place.
Nothing else mattered.
As he was about to sink his teeth into her exposed shoulder he was taken back as he stepped back another wave of immense pain overtaking him, dropping his body to the floor as the rest of the change began to take hold.
His body twisting over itself and convulsing as the deep midnight fur began to show until finally where the human fell...a wolf dark as night with eyes green as emerald stood chest heaving from the realization of what had occured.
After a moment he looked to Coyoty where she stood almost as if to express...i cant believe this is real.
Power rushed through him and the intense desire to continue where he left off pressed upon him but he was unsure of what to even do now as another instinct took hold and arcing his neck downward as he took in a deep inhale before extending it up toward the decimated ceiling through which the moon shone bright. The deep and low howl escaping his lungs and reverberating around them.

CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Tobias Altman

Tobias straightened himself as he prepared for the others to jump him but they were halted by Matthew as he stood which honestly surprised the male. Not many had been able to handle something like that.
Matthew started to rant but as he neared he end Tobias interjected.
"You lost the right to say that the moment you tried to make her yours, Angelica is my mate and those children are mine...all of them, and if you don't back the hell off i swear i will tear you apart with my own two hands"
He threatened as Angelica was pulled from Hekate, Apollo and Phyllis.
Tobias turned on the males that did so moving quickly as he sidestepped twisting ones arm in order to bring him to the ground as a fist followed, the warrior turned as he stood bringing an uppercut toward the remaining wolf that stood.
His sigh registered on Angelica and her battered frame as he looked back to Matthew.
Tobias now stood between the woman and her children and the alpha of phantasm.
So many questions filled the male and flashes of everything he had experienced in this life rushed over him if that is what he could call it.
This was the right choice...he knew that now. This is exactly where he wanted to be and even if couldn't protect them he would at least die trying.
"I will kill you for what you've done!"
he exclaimed as his body burst into flame the azure fire encompassing his entire body the only thing burning more being his eyes which held their finite intent.

Coyoty-wolf.jpg
Coyoty looked at him pain filling her own silver eyes that too glowed the colour of the moon. She could sense the pain could feel it and then she was pushed against the wall, her breath quickening. She was able to withstand the turn she was a pure blood. She shifted a thousand times before to keep it this way to have control over her basic instincts. She felt his hand against her throat the fingers digging into her skin. He kissed her passionately, he held on for her not tearing her to shreds like she was sure he would try. Newborn wolves on their first turn were strong. Her silver eyes intensified at his howl. It was beautiful melodic how she wanted to hear it longer. Her chest ached for some reason. She grabbed it feeling the pain the want to run and kill she walked over to the beautiful wolf. her fingers ran through his thick course dark fur. His howl came to an end but it vibrated across the walls and sounded though the room resonating in her waiting ears.

"You are a beautiful wolf," she whispered lowly basking in his beauty. She continued to pet him and then proceeded to take her wolf form also.

Hers was more seamless than his but still just as painful. Once in her wolf form she approached him, cautiously. Her fear was he would reject her in this form. She backed up a second and then approached again licking his neck. Her tail raised slowly she then bowled down. Her butt in the air and her tail wagging. It was pure impulse from here. He had not marked her so she knew her telepathic abilities would be minor at best. She sent her adue to the moon then flounced around the space she had made for their first transformation. Her fur was long, it was soft and it was jet black in the silver rays her fur looked a more amber colour reflecting her crazy coloured hair.

I give you permission do, whatever you want to me.

She stopped and approached him again laying down this time slowly and rolling over to expose her belly. She hated doing this as she was a dominant female but she did not want this wolf to tear her to pieces. She wanted to live and take him home with her. Gabriel would understand wouldn't she? She brought home a loner male and made him alpha with her. Coyoty could bring him home and make him beta and make sure he was kept safe. Her ears perked and her tail wagged as she laid on the cold hard ground. Her large silver eyes looking at the moon praying whatever was to come he would not kill her. before or after whatever was to come she prayed she would wake in the morning and find him still there.

Mentions: VeiledPariah VeiledPariah playing: Jackson {I really tried to touch your genius I don't think I came close ~_~}

Zayne followed his pregnant mate outside and followed the map with her. He didn't know where they were going, but he kept a close eye on her to make sure she was okay. He didn't want her to give birth outside of a hospital or the pack house. He walked by her, letting her use his arm as she hobbled to this little greenhouse by the river. The smell of mint and ither herbs hit his nose sharply and wrinkled his nose. He was about to say something until a female tripped out of the bushes in front of the couple. Who the hell was this?

a low growl rose in the male's throat as he stepped in front of Gabriel, eying the newcomer. He looked back at his mate when the wolf mentioned being a healer. The pack needed a healer, but would they want to trust a total newcomer with the health of the pack. He was going to leave it up to his mate, but he continued to use his body to protect her and their unborn pups.
-----
Miley's head looked up when Niko came in, a smile coming to the woman's face. "Wasn't expecting you to come here." She said to him, the smile still on her face as she turned a little bit to the side to face him on her couch. She kept the blanket on her lap as she faced him, not really wanting to remove it yet. She wasn't going to get dressed unless he said they were going to go somewhere. "You got plans today?" She asked him.

( CZDoubleU CZDoubleU I don't remember what we were doing with Brexly and Zephyr, so.. if you quote it in the OOC I'll reply to it when I wake up.. yet again)

Artemis Lunala - Hunter - Kagore Pack
The very much heavily pregnant female agreed with Pariah, giving her a thankful smile when the other ensured that someone would go and find Levi. She peered at Soul and Ophelia, giving them a tiny smile in greeting as she sipped her tea. She glanced at Pariah again after a moment, “I feel like I’m gonna burst.” She mumbled, “They keep kicking.... which is good I suppose but it isn’t comfortable at all...”

Styx Kagore - Alpha - Kagore Pack
Styx ignored what Tor was saying, overtaken by his utter bloodlust. He noted Axel, and whilst he’d probably appreciate the other helping if he was in his right mind, the other wolf would have to be careful to not be caught by Styx’s own attacks. The Alpha took the attack on him in his stride, uncaring if he was harmed, and lashed his own claws out at the other, snarling. He’d felt Fenris’s claws digging into his own shoulder, but he ignored the pain. If anything, it spurred him on, and he lashed out in retaliation with teeth and claws alike.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee CZDoubleU CZDoubleU

Michi had continued to run panting as fast as she could, her body ached until her feet came to a stop near a small river, almost having fallen in if it weren't for her legs already have slowed down from exhaustion, she was far enough away now and from what she could tell Tor wasn't chasing her anymore. A relieved sigh left her mouth before eyes widening in fear and startle at the sudden feeling of a nuzzle against her leg, slowly softening however as she noticed it was Levi and let out a small chuckle. Whatever anxiety's she was suffering with touch at current times the pups seemed an exception to this, something she was happy with. Gently she wrapped around him and nuzzled back, "So this is where you got off to~…. Ya mums been worrying about you ya know!" she teased through mind link, licking the pups face once motherly.

When Veridious suddenly appeared she was caught off guard but gave a polite nod with a timid smile in turn for a greeting, tail tucking in a slightly wary manner before slowly inching outwards and wagging. At least it was until a wave of nausea overtook the small wolf's body, her pupils retracting as her fur spiked in distress and ears pressed down tightly, whimpering as she fell to her side and began gagging, her morning sickness really was rather serious.

WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Angelica & Triplets/Matthew
“That mark on her neck proves she is mine. I’ll back off when I feel like it...by you beating me in a fight.”

The woman felt herself being lifted and while it may have given the children certainly of not being crushed to death or suffocated by their mother, the woman didn’t realize they were attempting to keep the pups from suffocating when she was just trying to protect them. Her eyes went to the male as that moved towards her before, to her surprise, did not attack her or her children, instead twisting Jasper’s arm and causing the male to yelp as he was knocked to the ground, a fist connecting with the alpha and snapping his head back, Ice getting hit straight in his mouth and falling, the omega scampering away from the man that now stood between the women and kids. Angelica stared at Tobias’s back or the man that looked like him as he turned to look at her and the infants, the male’s steely grey meeting her own, now, haunted gaze. She turned her head away as Matthew started laughing at the threat towards him, not saying anything towards two of his getting harmed by the enraged male.

Jasper lay where he had been knocked on the ground as he heard his alpha laughing, not sure what was funny. The male walked towards Tobias as he burst into azure colored flames, interest shining in his amber gaze, but didn’t back down. Approaching the male, Matthew smiled maliciously at the other, eyes glittering with madness and meeting Tobias’s own killing intent gaze, the half blood staring challengingly into the puteblood’s gaze. Leaning forward his hand shot out to grasp the male’s throat, not caring if it connected or his hand burned, leaning forward to speak quietly to the other. “Phyllis carries the curse of my bloodline and family. As for Angelica...she was punished for trying to escape after I was brought her by another cub. I’ll have to thank whoever it was that started the fire. Perfect cover.

“You’ll see come tonight, but why not? I severed her connections to that wolf of hers and you after she tried to escape. She went the wrong way and paid for it...her wolf is powerless. Now you want a fight?”

His words were spoken lowly for only the male’s ears. Not waiting for a reaction, he stepped back and shifted, not caring that his clothes ripped and felll in tatters around him, a cream wolf standing there before the other male he hated. Making a feinting attack towards Tobias, he dodged around the male and went for all three pups instead, snagging Apollo in his jaws and beginnning to shake the infant who began screaming as he was jerked to and fro.

“No!” Angelica turned from the male she was near, lunging towards the cream wolf and grabbing the wolf’s tail, the other two infants painstakingly shifting and screaming in pain as they did so at the threat among them. Their cries caused the woman to turn to them, Matthew dropping the male on the ground as he whirled around to Angelica to lash out at her, Apollo screaming from pain as the infant’s body also broke and shifted, until there were three newborn wolves where once there had been infants, Phyllis being cloaked in gray fur with cream legs and smaller than the others. Sienna fur covered Hekate while Apollo had black fur and gray markings. All three pups had some form of their mother’s fur on them, Angelica’s daughters having Oracle’s eyes.

The woman fell back as Matthew lashed out at her instead, crimson and fear mingling from the male pup and the small family which Angelica couldn’t pick up that scent, his teeth catching the woman’s face and causing the woman to scream as she felt fangs slice though her tender flesh. The woman stared in fear and terror at the large wolf, blood trickling down her face. Matthew had never gone for her face before as a wolf, blood dripping into her left eye as twin scars would form over her eye plus others from his teeth, scars which would transfer to Oracle had the wolf been alive. When he turned and went this time for his own daughter, the woman threw herself forwards, falling over the children again, this time his teeth connecting with her arm and snapping it, wrenching out her arm from the shoulder as well and popping her shoulder out, pain filling the woman's body as her arm lay limply and crookedly at her side. Confusion and pain forced Angelica’s body to shift in an attempt to protect herself and her pups which led to her confusion, only Oracle didn’t appear. What appeared was a misshapen and sickly looking half-man and half-wolf, stuck between wolf and human. An emaciated and skeletal figure of a wolf with only fuzz on its head and oversized paws.

VeiledPariah VeiledPariah

Last edited:
Gabriel
Gabriel stared at the shed turned greenhouse, the river gurgling close by, the sharp scent of herbs and such clinging to her nose. Zayne hadn’t yet answered her question, but perhaps he was waiting until they were back in their room. Which would make sense, she still hadn’t told the pack about the existence of the council, minus Azrael and Tobias who knew of it thanks to being of the 12 pureblood houses, well eleven now probably with Winslow’s extinction. She couldn’t believe that Zephyr had built this and by himself. Looking down at the note, she saw there was supposed to be something there for her inside.

About to open the door, she turned as there was the sound of a branch snapping, the woman unable to fight or shift much thanks to her swollen womb carrying the pair’s young. It would be up to her mate to protect them instead. A loner, a female, nearly fell into the greenhouse, Zayne moving protectively before her, growling at the newcomer who introduced herself as Quinn and that she was a healer.

Zayne looked at her and said nothing, apparently leaving the decision up to her. With her already heightened senses getting even more heightened thanks to pregnancy, the alpha was able to tell this loner was telling her the truth about being a wolf, the faint scent of herbs, earth and sun confirming she at least dabbled in herbs and was a wolf. She knew the pack needed a healer. Still her son had been taken from her. She could not afford the same mistake with her own and Zayne’s progeny. “What makes you qualified to be a healer? My last two betrayed the pack or died due to stupidity on his part.” P pushed

Nikolaus

Niko found Miley by the window, a blanket draped over her lap and causing the male’s eyebrows to raise. “Finally got my parents to go on a trip. A three month train trip around the country, then a 20 night Caribbean cruise round trip from Ft. Lauderdale. Figured they would enjoy it. Just got back after taking them to airport to catch a train in a big city. Quite a bit of money spent but worth it, all my checks have been going into this trip. But for me...us...I thought just taking it easy and spending the day here...and...maybe the full moon?” If she agreed it would be their fist willing full moon together. Comet Comet

Pariah
Pariah listened quietly as Artemis spoke of her pregnancy. “They shouldn’t be moving a whole lot as they’ll have run out of space within you but kicking is good. Maybe it is different for werewolves, I know my friend’s mom, she was pregnant with quintuplets and they were born early but she had to be in bed rest for the latter half of her pregnancy. They’re all fine now three years later and strong. It means the pregnancy is viable and they are strong. I wish I could take you to a hospital. They could give you an ultrasound and check this stuff better than any healer here can.” WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Leviathan 'Levi' Lunala - Pup - Kagore Pack
Levi was happy to be given some attention by Michi, whining at her and nuzzling her back. His mother didn't do this, but then her stomach was huge now. She really needed to stop eating so much, Levi thought. Of course, he didn't understand that Artemis was expecting pups, only that she was too big to play with him. He whined lowly as she licked him, but wagged his tail at her. Yelping as Veri appeared, he moved to hide behind Michi, growling. Of course, then Michi got sick, and he backed away from her also, whining lowly.

Artemis nodded slowly, "Levi wasn't this big when I had him..." She said softly, "I'm sure I have multiples in here but... I don't think there's any way to tell?" She looked to Pariah, giving her a tiny smile, "But it's okay. I birthed Levi on my own..." She nodded. Finishing her cup of tea, she set it down, and wrapped her arms around her swollen stomach again, "M-Maybe this'll be my last litter though... If I can stay away from the males during heat. M-Maybe I'll just lock myself away." The old slave room still had a lock. She'd rather be locked away for a while during full moons, than give into her heat again.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Cosmos Cosmos Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert

Pariah
“Singletons are not usually as big,” said Pariah. Artemis spoke of there not being a way to tell of there were multiples and she sadly shook her head as she sipped her tea. “Human doctors have a way but you would likely not be allowed into town again. Hard to say how things are run here with psycho gone and I think it is too late to terminate the pups.” She would have tied possibly had Bella been alive, nobody deserved to be born in that pack. Pariah sure would have if she had been in Artemis’s place, bringing possible insanity into the pack. “You could just leave. I will likely be heading to Matt’s when I go into heat in winter. Don’t plan on giving this pack any pups. Not at my age and with possible insane leaders still loyal to that psycho. Though I wish Styx could have...chosen better as a mate. Don’t really trust the wolves here to not turn out same as Winslow or how we can be safe with someone who liked psycho bitch and possibly still mourns her. Or I can lock us in our room. I know a bit about knives. Doesn’t take much to kill someone if you know where to cut.”

Truthfully Pariah didn’t know what she would do this time or come winter. She knew her brother and cousin wouldn’t touch her. Couldn’t be certain about other people though. She wanted to believe the pack had changed but it was difficult as Artemis May or May not know. Then again her family had been...was firm and somewhat military in nature but cared for all their members and usurped bad leader, not let them continue bringing the family down. Styx would need a lot of work to prove himself a capable leader to the teen medic. “Will you be birthing here or outside like I think Syn will be doing?” WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Biting her lip, Artemis shook her head, "As much as leaving sounds like a good idea... I can't leave Levi behind, or my new pups. And... well, Levi's already shifted because of some reason I can't figure out, and he won't come near me anymore..." She huffed quietly, "I... Styx is better than Bella. I mean... He hasn't forced any of us to have pups, and he doesn't lock us away... but he still has his kinda... psychotic side? Have... Have you seen it? When he goes almost insane and aggressive, and would tear anyone to shreds?" She mumbled. She glanced at the other, "Locking myself away seems like the best idea... I could take Michi with me and the pups, so none of them get hurt."

Pariah
“I’d feel easier if he didn’t have such loyalty to that woman or at least reigned in that woman of his and out her in her place,” Pariah said. The girl frowned st the mention of Michi. Sighing in annoyance at Artemis’s suggestion, she nodded. “So I just won’t tell Matthew about that then. No...I try to avoid him due to not trusting him though I’d heal him if it came to it. As for leaving, you could take your pups but if you wish to stay here... I won’t stop ya. Though I think you need to learn how to kill wolves and fight, especially with your pups to think of. But that is again you’re prerogative. For now just try not to stress.”

She did not say it but it was that insanity of Styx’s that bred bad blood and worried her. They couldn’t afford insane pups if they wanted to change though she doubted they would ever be as inviting as Haven. Pushing her thoughts away, she downed the rest of her tea and sat down. “My family values blood before pack. I think it’s a defense mechanism out of necessity because of our...family past. I guess that is why it is so hard for us to trust anyone here.” WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Veridius Wensylve
tags: Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Acknowledging Michi's response, Veridius took one last gulp of cold water and turned to meet her. Only she was on the ground.
"Woah- hey, hey-" Veri said, eyes wide for a flash of a second.
He slowly trotted up to her, stopping at her side.
"Are you... okay?" He asked, genuinely curious.
Medic instincts set ablaze.

Biting at her lip, she lowered her head a little, "I wish I knew where my family was." She said softly, "My original pack... They wouldn't have done this to me... I mean... 'm only 15. Levi.... Levi's father wasn't from this pack. And the father of these ones is dead..." She sniffled slightly, grumbling at her hormones, "I wish I could leave. Wish I could find my original pack but... I don't know where else I'd go. Matthew wouldn't let me in, would he?" She was, after all, under the impression that Matthew hadn't liked her. And that he didn't treat submissive wolves well. So she doubted she could go there with any of her pups.

Michi tried to weakly limp up from the ground, giving a small whimper and sickly look to Very before trotting over to the stream and washing her face off and mouth out with a few gulps of the cool and refreshing liquid, quienly apologising for any animals downstream that would drink the water coming their way after that. Slowly she turned back and gave a small nod whining as her tail curled beneath and she nuzzled Levi once in reassurance.

"I-I'm fine…. It's just morning sickness…." she whispered through the mind link with a small an attemptedly cheerful expression though it was clear she was still feeling unwell. The small bump beginning to form on her stomach was clear along with the tell tale sign in wolf form of the teeth reemerging in ready of producing milk a few months along.

Pariah
Pariahs out shook her head. It was unfortunate what the wolf had gone through. She laid a comforting hand on Art’s shoulder, understanding a bit of what she was feelingonevstsrt of losing someone. Hesitating, the girl considered her next words. “Michi would not be allowed in. You might though I don’t know if you would get demoted again to omega. I know Mathew has four new omegas for the past three months, every newcomer starts out as omega. But they have positions for both doms and subs. Plus no limit on medics like Kagore and Haven. I think, haven’t been to Haven.”

Matthew didn’t have slaves either but for that omega he’d branded with Bella. The boy-girl had been beaten to death. “You would have to cut all ties to Kagore. Your loyalty can’t be shifted between other packs. Matthew doesn’t have slaves. The only rank subs cannot join is Guardian, that’s warriors and guards. You would have to pull your weight or wouldn't eat, regardless of you being pregnant but would be given time off from birth to bond with your pups and they wouldn’t be taken from you. But they move around so you would have to deal with that. You can leave the pups with Michi and we can take you to Matthew to speak to him though it won’t be in either territory’s you want to leave.” WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Biting at her lip as the other explained, Artemis slowly nodded her head. Her pups would be safer in a pack like that, that wasn't led by an insane maniac who was only sometimes nice. And if Matthew didn't have slaves... then her pups couldn't be treated so horribly. They could all grow up safe, and she could care for them. They wouldn't be taken from her, as she worried Styx might do to hers as Matthew had once taken Michi's. She could deal with being an Omega again, if her pups were kept safe. And, whilst she'd be abandoning Michi... She had to put her pups lives first.

Swallowing, she nodded her head again, "O-Okay. If... if it'll be better for my pups there, then yes." She agreed, "I mean... As long as Matthew agrees to have me and them. I don't want my pups to turn into insane killers that don't care how they hurt others like they acted here..."

Veridius Wensylve
tags: Cosmos Cosmos WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

"Oh!" Veri said, ears perked. "Morning sickness? I know a way to help you with that!"
Veri followed her to the stream. Right on the edge, where the water met with the land, grew tiny plants, as many as a colony, but finely scattered. About the height of a wolf's front claws. Leaves flat and round, and such a pale green that many of these plants were overlooked as they blended right in with the water's surface. He pawed at the wet earth until a good handful had become uprooted, creating a contrast of white scraggly string against dark brown dirt. And while the part of the plant that remained visible above ground was as short and petite, its roots were as long as the hairs on a wolf's tail.
"These are called Water Grealias. Pop a couple of these and they should help. Just a couple though. As more than that will make you starve like literal hell. Just be warned: You will be hungry even by eating just one. But I think it's better than... suffering what you're going through at the moment."

Biting at her lip as the other explained, Artemis slowly nodded her head. Her pups would be safer in a pack like that, that wasn't led by an insane maniac who was only sometimes nice. And if Matthew didn't have slaves... then her pups couldn't be treated so horribly. They could all grow up safe, and she could care for them. They wouldn't be taken from her, as she worried Styx might do to hers as Matthew had once taken Michi's. She could deal with being an Omega again, if her pups were kept safe. And, whilst she'd be abandoning Michi... She had to put her pups lives first.

Swallowing, she nodded her head again, "O-Okay. If... if it'll be better for my pups there, then yes." She agreed, "I mean... As long as Matthew agrees to have me and them. I don't want my pups to turn into insane killers that don't care how they hurt others like they acted here..."

Pariah
“There is one thing that you need to obey and respect to have a hope of getting in. Do not ever mention Bella in front of Matthew. He will punish you for that. Also...Fern is there and a cousin of ours, Matthew’s niece so she has...she is precious to Matthew. Pup ranks in future are chosen when they turn 12 yeas old depending on if they are dim or sub but it is more like watching them as pups and directing them towards appropriate ranks. Pups who are too timid or have no skills or disabled end up as omegas for life. You’ll get 8 weeks off, longer if you have a C-Section. Maybe..,maybe that is why Levi shifted. Did he seem attached to anyone else?” WolfOfProphecys WolfOfProphecys

Last edited:
Michi continued to sit patiently by the stream as she watched Very go about collecting random plants with a curious ear twitch, tail wagging a little in a slow and swaying pace before smiling a little warmly as he returned and she nodded, slowly bending down and chomping on a few in a somewhat hilariously awkward looking manner, licking at the teeth within her jaw as certain parts of the green coloured plantation got caught in her canines, sneezing once clearing it before shaking her head and blinking a few times like a confused pup before giggling, "Thanks" she sent over before wandering to Levi and beginning to push him forwards with her face playfully towards the house, "We should be getting back, if it gets much later we'll get in trouble for leaving~" she replied, extending the offer to Verify with a warm grin. Beginning to pace down the first path at the edge of the river and towards the house.

Leviathan 'Levi' Lunala - Pup - Kagore Pack
Levi continued to hide behind Michi, and growl at Veri. His small ears were flattened, tail twitching side to side, and he certainly didn't look comfortable. He snarled at the plant that was nudged toward Michi, as if it would bite him. Instead of even trying to fight, he just burrowed his head against Michi's side, unhappy. He'd just wanted some attention, someone to play with, and someone else had come along to ruin his fun. Again. He watched Michi eat them, and whined as she nudged him playfully, turning to bop her lightly on the nose with his paw, hoping she'd play. He pranced in front of her, toward the house as she directed, yapping at her.

The heavily pregnant wolf shook her head, "I wouldn't dare mention Bella. It's not like I liked her." She said softly, "She was the one who drove this pack to insanity... I just want to be somewhere safe, somewhere where my pups can grow up free." She added, eyes watering as she fought not to cry at the thought of her pups able to do as they pleased and grow up happy, "M-Maybe Levi will be happier there... He liked Fern."

Cosmos Cosmos Devious Dilbert Devious Dilbert scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Caspian
Caspian hadn’t scented anything around the house but for a loner which made him growl. He then caught the kid’s scent going towards the river and growled again, rushing off the body of water. He stopped as he scented Michi, that male medic and Levi. Rumbling to himself he hurried towards the river and met the wolves, his eyes going steely as he glared at the pregnant wolf.

Pariah
Pariah nodded as Artemis said she would not mention Bella. She just might have a chance of joining. Hearing that Levi had liked Fern, the girl nodded. “Fern’s human now. Looks like her mom, Matthew’s sister. I think Matthew hopes they would match up and be mates. He must approve of Levi in some way then. Levi could be an alpha then maybe as Fern is the heiress of a dead pack named Quake. Her dad was alpha.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back