• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CLOSED

I wanna try

I've been waiting for you

Hunger

Copycat

The Anghel family!

PM ME PLEASE i would love to do one of them .

Hi Mad :> I really like the Anghel family prompt - dark humor and horror are my thing. Oh, but I should tell you beforehand that my posting my be a bit irregular due to studying/school. Feel free to PM me. :3

If you are still looking I'd like to try the "I've been waiting for you" roleplay :)

Pm me if you are ^^

Hey,

If your still looking for someone to rp with I would be happy to. I like the sound of all of your plots but 'I've been waiting for you' and 'The Anghel Family' in particular!

The Anghel Family plot has resurrected some of my old ideas as well, we could combine them. I'd love to chat, PM me if that specific title is still open. I can offer a writing sample if need be.

Send me a private message if you'd like to roleplay. I'm very open to every idea. I do female characters, I enjoy horror and such, however i avoid romance currently due to having boyfriend.

Wow, I love me some paranormal romance.

That, and horror too!

Color me interested in for You're as Scary as That Teddy Bear and I've Been Waiting for You; that is, if you're still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back