• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CLOSED

Other
Here

Would like to get around to accepting characters/adding people to discord this week so keep me updated for those of you who are still working on characters~
note. if you are working on additional characters but have one completed the additional character doesn't need to be finished in order to be accepted!

I'm chipping away at Jesse but the basic information is down. I just need to wrap up his history and then move onto personality. Originally I planned on writing it in full paragraphs but it might be quicker to break it up into individual vices and virtues.

I'm chipping away at Jesse but the basic information is down. I just need to wrap up his history and then move onto personality. Originally I planned on writing it in full paragraphs but it might be quicker to break it up into individual vices and virtues.
No worries!! I ended up changing everything to no deadlines so there’s going to be no pressure on that end! So just let me know whenever you finish so I can indulge myself 😊

i should also be able to finish lottie by late tonight or tomorrow. 😭 i just need personality section & the q+a portion.

i’m gonna try and get Nate done by tomorrow as well. i’m writing up his bio today and i’ll have it uploaded hopefully tonight

Yeahhhhh I lied...unfortunately I will not be able to join this. Work is kicking my ass and all I want to do is sleep when I get off. I'm so sorry my love but I hope you and the others have a great time in this roleplay. I hope to join any other ones you will have in the future.

Yeahhhhh I lied...unfortunately I will not be able to join this. Work is kicking my ass and all I want to do is sleep when I get off. I'm so sorry my love but I hope you and the others have a great time in this roleplay. I hope to join any other ones you will have in the future.
No worries! Feel free to apply again if the rp is still up and running when your schedule frees up 😊 rest up!

After some thinking, I'm going to step back and put my application on hold. Jesse isn't coming together in a way that I like and I'd rather present you with the best version of him than something half-baked. All the best to you and everyone in the roleplay :)

After some thinking, I'm going to step back and put my application on hold. Jesse isn't coming together in a way that I like and I'd rather present you with the best version of him than something half-baked. All the best to you and everyone in the roleplay :)
No worries!

Hey, so, question for social social . Would someone like the vet or cooks assistance (aka not a gun girl) still assist in raids and robberies? I assume so, but I wanted to make absolute sure so I got my girls history right.

Hey, so, question for social social . Would someone like the vet or cooks assistance (aka not a gun girl) still assist in raids and robberies? I assume so, but I wanted to make absolute sure so I got my girls history right.
Actually no! If they aren’t a gun woman or gunman they will not assist with raids and robberies, they will specifically stay in the camp/go to town for shopping!

Cool, good to know! Thank you
No problem! Also if they are a vet, cook, doctor, etc and also a gunman/woman, they will go on less robberies than others simply because they are needed within camp more

If I missed something* please yell at me : )

Last edited:
Ya’ll someone stop me from making a male character I finished Cassie and now I’m like but a gunman 😭😭

I should have my male character finished by tomorrow! Just getting done with work. My female is done though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back